Obama's, Blame America Tours...

Xenophon is at least learning, lumpy. You don't have a clue. It is very hard for you to realize that the award is the international community's ratification of Real America's rejection of Bush and Company last fall. Get used to it. You are not getting back inside until you are housebroken.

then why did they not give it too that part of America who voted the guy in?.......:eusa_eh:

They should....we all made a major step towards world peace in voting out the war mongering neo cons

yea.... telling iran we are coming for them and authorizing drones into pakistan sure is peaceful. unless of course you mean killing extremists will eventually bring peace & stability, which is, of course, what GW was saying.

blu is unsuccessfully revising history. Why unsuccessful? Because 250,000,000 adults remember clearly what the jerk neo-cons did to our and others countries. Neo-cons, may I remind you that you lost. You are not getting back into the house in your lifetimes. Irving Kristol's death symbolized your philosophical and political one. Buh bye.

blu is unsuccessfully revising history. Why unsuccessful? Because 250,000,000 adults remember clearly what the jerk neo-cons did to our and others countries. Neo-cons, may I remind you that you lost. You are not getting back into the house in your lifetimes. Irving Kristol's death symbolized your philosophical and political one. Buh bye.

no I am just saying obama and bush are the same in FP and obama is advancing more wars.

Obama never blamed America..

When he said "In the past America was arrogant"

He meant "George Bush treated you like shit"

His willingness to work with our allies led to a Nobel Prize

not buying it. Not once has he bragged on America and defended her. There is so much he could have said in defense of this country but yet he chose not too. He's ass kissing that's a fact.

you must be a sean hannity listener. you should listen to the part of the speech after hannity's soundbite.. immediately after

nope, I'm a campaign speech rememberer.

I just wondering if Obama's, blame America tours, will stop or desist for a while now that he has won the Nobel Peace prize.

Those Europeans really suck it up when Democratic Presidents go around kissin foreign butt,... but he has no real need until the next,.. Nobel smooch season...:eusa_whistle:

I think Obama would get more credibility with the world if he went around saying that the U.S. is perfect and never makes mistakes and everyone needs to be like us.....or else.

Obama never blamed America..

When he said "In the past America was arrogant"

He meant "George Bush treated you like shit"

His willingness to work with our allies led to a Nobel Prize

What would Obama know about arrogance... oh ya... don't answer that..:lol:

willingness to work= kiss butt, they do nothing and America gives concessions for nothing and pays the tab...:eusa_think:

Yea..Yea...The same old diplomacy is for pussies BS

Meanwhile, Bush used threats, armed invasions, nation building, ridicule to gain his failed agenda

And you question why Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize?

And you question why Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize?

No, Jake told me why and I accept it , along with the tour of course...:eusa_angel:

And he was right, America was arrogant under Bush. Same can be said for most cons on this board when Bush was in power..

Makes all the whining and teeth gnashing going on now even more sweeter...

Dr Grump, you should be arrested for malpractice,

What you diagnose as arrogance was pride in the strength and vitality of the nation.

Are you a Dentist, whining, teeth gnashing, eat more sweets?.....:D

By the way, pleased to meet you...:beer:

I just wondering if Obama's, blame America tours, will stop or desist for a while now that he has won the Nobel Peace prize.

Those Europeans really suck it up when Democratic Presidents go around kissin foreign butt,... but he has no real need until the next,.. Nobel smooch season...:eusa_whistle:

I think Obama would get more credibility with the world if he went around saying that the U.S. is perfect and never makes mistakes and everyone needs to be like us.....or else.

Bodecea, I don't think he'd win any awards that way, do you?

Xenophon is at least learning, lumpy. You don't have a clue. It is very hard for you to realize that the award is the international community's ratification of Real America's rejection of Bush and Company last fall. Get used to it. You are not getting back inside until you are housebroken.

then why did they not give it too that part of America who voted the guy in?.......:eusa_eh:

Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer, Jake kinda hits and runs..:lol:

Forum List

Back