Obama's Birth Certificate Holdback, could be about the religion part!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Trump: Obama birth certificate may say he

For a long time I said the birther conspiracy was nutz and very counter-productive. However, the more I thought about it, if it's so crazy why doesn't Obama release his birth certificate? That would kill all the nonsense! If the story is that he was born in Hawaii (which I believe is true), then what is on the birth certificate that he doesn't want the public to see? Could it be his father who abandoned him at what age 3, marked Muslim for Barry's religion? After all Barry's father was a Muslim!

I really think this is the case. I think the B.C. will be released if Obama wins a 2nd term! That is where he will reveal he was born a Muslim and then converted to Christianity later in life, that he couldn't release this info because of political reasons!

For a long time I said the birther conspiracy was nutz and very counter-productive. However, the more I thought about it, if it's so crazy why doesn't Obama release his birth certificate? That would kill all the nonsense! If the story is that he was born in Hawaii (which I believe is true), then what is on the birth certificate that he doesn't want the public to see? Could it be his father who abandoned him at what age 3, marked Muslim for Barry's religion? After all Barry's father was a Muslim!

I really think this is the case. I think the B.C. will be released if Obama wins a 2nd term! That is where he will reveal he was born a Muslim and then converted to Christianity later in life, that he couldn't release this info because of political reasons!

Your first sentence was correct. The rest, nonsense. Why? Because he has ALREADY released his birth certificate.

Your first sentence was correct. The rest, nonsense. Why? Because he has ALREADY released his birth certificate.

When did he release it? I thought that was the whole thing that started this?

No he hasn't. A certificate of live birth isn't the same as a birth certificate. Wise up!

This President and his minions have been less than honest on this issue. And that's why it's not going away. Who is Barack Obama? Does anyone really know?

President Obama's approval rating is so low, Kenyans are now claiming he was born in America.

Could it be his father who abandoned him at what age 3, marked Muslim for Barry's religion? After all Barry's father was a Muslim!

Google Hawaii birth certificates from that time. They didn't have a field for child's religion.

>>>>

:rofl:

Sometimes Ghook proves what kind of dumb motherfucker he is. This is one of those occasions.

i can't decide whether to put this in conspiracies, RR or humor.

Put it where you put everything else.......................

you're going to have to pull your head out before i can fit anything more up there.

Are you saying you wish I was tossing your salad or you wish you could put something in me?

Either way, yikes..........................

That is a possibility

Forum List

Back