Obama's biggest mistake

thats your opinion, its an opinion based on partisanship rather than logic, but you have a right to it.

Truman and Kennedy also got bipartisan support at critical times, did they abuse their authority too?
Republicans refused bipartisan support on any issue and were prepared to let the economy collapse if it meant a one term Obama

When the economy collapsed under Bush, Republicans voted for TARP, stimulus and an auto bailout.......Democrats supported it for the good of the economy
Once Obama became president, they voted AGAINST the very same programs they gave Bush

all lies, is that all you do all day, lie? Are you a human being or a mechanical talking point repeater?

Prove me wrong.....go at it

Show Republicans did not vote for TARP, auto bailouts and stimulus under Bush......then show how many would give Obama the same

sure some of them did. just as democrats voted to authorize and fund the Iraq fiasco. do you have a point or are you just spouting bullshit as usual?

Sure....Democrats were willing to vote bipartisan when Bush needed it

Show me a single time when Republicans crossed the aisle for Obama
Trans-Pacific Partnership. Next?

As an Obama supporter and voter, I NEVER expected him to solve the underlying racism that still exists.....It is way beyond any president's capability to change the "hearts" of many who were born in the post WWII era......it will take a couple more generations to finally erase this major flaw within our divided citizenry.

A testament to this recalcitrant racism that exists, may indeed be the REASON why so many hate Obama (but find other terms beside race in expressing the hatred.) The "birther" movement is a perfect example.

He could have improved the situation, instead he made it worse. Thats the point.

The birth cert issue would have been just as serious if obama was white. notice that the libs are already working that angle on Cruz? It has nothing to do with race, unless you think hispanic is a race????????????
He didn't make it worse, you did.
FYI you idiots started the birther movement.
Cruz wasn't born in this country, of course it is an issue.
You do realize that the government classifies hispanics as a race right?
Ask your mommy about that.

Wrong

Hillary's campaign started the birther movement.
Cruz's birth place is an issue if you libs choose to make it one
Yes, the govt uses hispanic as a race, but that does not make it one. It is an ethnicity, not a race.
Bull kucca. It is an issue because he wasn't born in the US, a constitutional requirement to run for president.

Further, birtherism far precedes Cruz, you retards started it in regards to Obama. Why do you hate the truth?

the truth? The truth is that the Hillary campaign started the obama birther movement during the 08 dem primary.
If you don't have to prove what you say you are hardly worth talking to are you?
I was there, birthers have endured ever since, all of them rightards like yourself.

I do not support Barack Obama and therefore didn't expect anything good from his presidency. There is one thing I was sure about though. I was sure a black president would be able to address racial issues in the US and finally solve them. For over 200 years America is being torn apart by ethnic conflicts, bigotry and misunderstanding. Black liberal president is a perfect candidate for this kind of change, yet he failed.

obama-race.jpg

Forum List

Back