Obama's Biggest Mistake?

Obama's biggest mistake? Running for president of a very small part of this country. To be President, one must be President for ALL Americans, not just the rabids on either side.

Class warfare/envy division isn't the way either. just look who he panders to in campaign stops? Unions and college kids. He didn't have the balls to go to the NAACP and speak to them but sends a surrogate and issues a cheesy video.

When I was a kid I envied Dr J (Julius Erving). I tried to emulate his style on the court and always had good things to say about the man.
Therefore, I have to admit that saying the left envies the wealthy doesn't quite fit. I'd say those who are consistent tools for the wealthy are the ones who envy the wealthy.
Class warfare? Working Americans lost wealth, have experienced over three decades of flat wages and saw their share of the National Income shrink to record lows last year. Where as at the same time, the top percentiles saw their wealth grow and there income increase, thus the wealth gap. Class warfare? By whom?

Funny article on interview with Obama where he gives his biggest mistake. Turns out he believes his mistake was focusing too much on substance and not enough on style. He wanted to wonk everything.
Really? Rly?
How about, your mistake was thinking you were qualified for this job when your experience consisted of 18 months in the Senate and you've never run a lemonade stand much less anything bigger? How about that?
Obama: Biggest mistake too much perspiration, not enough inspiration | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

He is and will always be more successful than you, and you are jealous. You couldn't get elected as dog catcher.

Uh-oh, looks like someone has a serious man crush... :lol:

Obama's biggest mistake is being a snob and saying that he would "fundamentally change the United States of America"

Most of us understood that he would have to destroy the Constitution to fundamentally change the US. So far he has done a bang up job

Forum List

Back