Obama's Biggest Challenge

Biggest challenge these days is getting up in the morning and looking at himself in the mirror and repeating the daily chant...

"I AM THE GREATEST"

without laughing. He knows he's a one termer...he's pretty much admitted it himself.

Not ready to go there yet - the power of White American Guilt STILL allows Obama to enjoy his "personal popularity" numbers - and the mainstream media has yet to go after the man's repeated blunders with the kind of determination given previous presidents.

The soft gloves treatment remains in effect - the media wants Obama to succeed, as his presidency was in great part one of their own making.

Biggest challenge these days is getting up in the morning and looking at himself in the mirror and repeating the daily chant...

"I AM THE GREATEST"

without laughing. He knows he's a one termer...he's pretty much admitted it himself.
Did you catch him this past weekend at the Georgetown game?
He sat down with the play by play guys and did some of the color work calling the game. Of course the play by play guys were all giddy and shit. Obama said, ''I'm coming after your job as a color man. You've got about 3 years left."

Yeah, he knows the writing is on the wall alright!:razz:

"I AM THE GREATEST"

He sat down with the play by play guys and did some of the color work calling the game. Of course the play by play guys were all giddy and shit. Obama said, ''I'm coming after your job as a color man. You've got about 3 years left."

If I were in his shoes, I'd be looking forward to being an ex president. Maybe he is too. Sometimes, I wonder if this country has become ungovernable.

Burn through real and political capital like crazy and then act surprised when you are dead in the water? Take on every issue and go everywhere expecting positive results in less than a year?

Try focusing on jobs and little else. Be more fiscally conservative. Turn on the charm. Maybe, just maybe, the stink of failure will go away.

Burn through real and political capital like crazy and then act surprised when you are dead in the water? Take on every issue and go everywhere expecting positive results in less than a year?

Try focusing on jobs and little else. Be more fiscally conservative. Turn on the charm. Maybe, just maybe, the stink of failure will go away.

And yet, in the most recent weeks he has attacked the lending institutions that will be vital to funding a real private economy recovery, sent out an abomination of a spending bill that even the liberals in his own party are reacting negatively to, and he is now once again pushing for a healthcare reform that the American people simply don't want.

Obama is either a total far left idealogue, or an idiot.

Or both...

"I AM THE GREATEST"

If I were in his shoes, I'd be looking forward to being an ex president. Maybe he is too. Sometimes, I wonder if this country has become ungovernable.
He'll make a lot more money as an ex-President, to be sure.

I think you may be right. This country, as it stands today, is becoming ungovernable.

Forum List

Back