Obama's Best Hope: A GOP Congress ? Don't Think So (A rebuttal)

Clinton was relected you fool and had the best economic results in decades.
Keep rewriting that history at your own peril.

He was re-elected precisely because the economy was good. The economy was good precisely because he worked with Newt and got a balanced budget.
Fail.

Slick Willie was a hell of a lot smarter than Barry boy is and he did have way more experience. He ran a state not a Community Organization.

He wouldn't bend over for the Dems that controlled Congress till 94.

He was successfull because he could and did work with the Reps and the economy was very good as a result. Result for Bill was re-election.

Barry Boy is too much of an ideologue to work with anyone who doesn't thinik like he does.

I could be mistaken but don't really think so.

Claudette is right. Clinton was interested in winning. He wouldn't let something like ideology stand in his way.
Obama is interested in remaking America and fulfilling the hype about paradigm changing and historic. He won't let something like politics stand in his way.
Obama is the most tone deaf president we've ever had. He is completely out of touch with normal Americans, having spent his life with the other kind. He has terrible judgment, which was on display all through the campaign. These two thing, bad judgment and ignorance of America, will be his downfall.

Barack Obama would make for a pretty good UN Secretary General but not a good President of the United States. Reminds me too much of Jimmy Carter. Yikes!

Clinton was relected you fool and had the best economic results in decades.
Keep rewriting that history at your own peril.

He was re-elected precisely because the economy was good. The economy was good precisely because he worked with Newt and got a balanced budget.
Fail.

Slick Willie was a hell of a lot smarter than Barry boy is and he did have way more experience. He ran a state not a Community Organization.

He wouldn't bend over for the Dems that controlled Congress till 94.

He was successfull because he could and did work with the Reps and the economy was very good as a result. Result for Bill was re-election.

Barry Boy is too much of an ideologue to work with anyone who doesn't thinik like he does.

I could be mistaken but don't really think so.

You're not mistaken. His actions have proven it. I've been watching this guy for a few years. You are 100%.

Forum List

Back