Obama's back door amnesty plot

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
OBAMA’S BACK DOOR AMNESTY PLOT.

After all else failed, Path to Citizenship and the Dream Act, Obama gets desperate for Latino votes and use the children of Illegal Aliens to get amnesty. He say it is not amnesty but what else can you call it when he allows the children to stay, anchor babies are staying, he is stopping all deportation except for murderers. Who else is left? He is not going to deport the parents of these children and let them stay? He is not going to deport the parents of anchor babies. It’s back door amnesty by any name you want to call it. He has thumbed his nose at Americans and our immigration laws.

For the first time in my 72 years, I am lost for words to describe how this make me feel as an American. I am a minority and Obama has made me ashamed to be an American for the first time in my life. I cried with pride when he was elected because I was so proud to have a minority as my president. Now I cry again because he has been a complete disappointment. He did not have to sell his soul to get re-elected. His accomplishments for the three and a half years spoke for themselves. Then he gets greedy and want more. He thinks he has the Afro-American vote in the bank, but he should check. Is back door amnesty hurt them most than any other race in the country.

PS;

Papers is nothing more than your drivers' license when you are stopped on a traffic violation. You will not be stopped waling with your child on the way to the park. Obama is making targets out of policemen.

Racial profiling and abuse of civil rights has been brainwashed in the minds of illegal aliens so they think that anytime they are stopped for a traffic violation, it's racial profiling. False accusation of racial profiling will be flooding ACLU.

Forum List

Back