Obama’s Aura of Defeat

Does your extraordinary level of derangement ever trouble you?

derangement, like beauty, is in the "eye of the beholder"

Please no labels
:eusa_angel:

Schillian is just that....all lip and no substance.

She posts little one and two line turds that have no bearing on the OP (most of the time) and can't seem to compose anything that is over fifty words.

But she's seen your posts and has "doubts" !!!!

She's a true asswipe.

Does your extraordinary level of derangement ever trouble you?

derangement, like beauty, is in the "eye of the beholder"

Please no labels

Schillian is just that....all lip and no substance.

She posts little one and two line turds that have no bearing on the OP (most of the time) and can't seem to compose anything that is over fifty words.

But she's seen your posts and has "doubts" !!!!

She's a true asswipe.

Well in a way I do feel bad for the radical left
Papa Obama will become, only the sixth president in the last 100 years to lose re-election... They are having a hard time with this fact.

As such I offer them this video as something to run with
They must remind the people of the important reasons Papa Obama was elected

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlrjenoX5iE]Vote for the Love - YouTube[/ame]

Because of obama's lies and subsequent abandonment of New York and New Jersey, he might well lose those states too.

Each candidate is hitting the other hard, each for his lies about him and delivering them about the other guy.

If the election were today, Obama by a state. Tuesday will be Romney by a state.

The boyking is toast fuck him.

You have a point...I talked to a polling expert who gave Romney an 89% chance of winning. This guy should know what he is talking about. He has been living under that bridge for nearly two years. He told me he has caught all the conversations of passerbys.

And since he is only one block from GOP headquarters, he has heard the scoop from the Repubs walking to headquarters. He took the brown bag draped bottle from his mouth and told me in no uncertain terms, "The Romney fellow is gonna win!. For a dollar I will tell you how sure I am."

So I reached in my pocket, pulled out a dollar and gave it to him. He gladly took it in his hand and, wiping his mouth he said, "I give Mitt an 89% chance of winning."

That was good enough for me! A well reasoned, scientific deduction from a polling expert!

Losing campaigns have a certain feel to them: They go negative hard, try out new messaging very late in the game, hype issues that only their core supporters are focused on, and try to turn non-gaffes and minor slip-ups by their opponents into massive, election-turning scandals. Think of John McCain’s desperate hope that elevating Joe the Plumber would change the shape of the 2008 race, and you have the template for how tin-eared and desperate a losing presidential campaign often sounds — and ever since the first debate cost Obama his air of inevitability, he and his surrogates have sounded more like McCain did with Joe the Plumber than like a typical incumbent president on his way to re-election. A winning presidential campaign would not normally be hyping non-issues like Big Bird and “binders full of women” in its quest for a closing argument, or rolling out a new spin on its second-term agenda with just two weeks left in the race, or pushing so many advertising chips into dishonest attacks on its rival’s position on abortion. A winning presidential campaign would typically be talking about the issues that voters cite as most important — jobs, the economy, the deficit — rather than trying to bring up Planned Parenthood and PBS at every opportunity. A winning presidential campaign would not typically have coined the term “Romnesia,” let alone worked it into their candidate’s speeches.

What Losing Looks Like - The Dish | By Andrew Sullivan - The Daily Beast

Hey hey....just pulling a COH.
Pack up batch!!!

Your days here....ARE OVA!!!!!!

Losing campaigns have a certain feel to them: They go negative hard, try out new messaging very late in the game, hype issues that only their core supporters are focused on, and try to turn non-gaffes and minor slip-ups by their opponents into massive, election-turning scandals. Think of John McCain’s desperate hope that elevating Joe the Plumber would change the shape of the 2008 race, and you have the template for how tin-eared and desperate a losing presidential campaign often sounds — and ever since the first debate cost Obama his air of inevitability, he and his surrogates have sounded more like McCain did with Joe the Plumber than like a typical incumbent president on his way to re-election. A winning presidential campaign would not normally be hyping non-issues like Big Bird and “binders full of women” in its quest for a closing argument, or rolling out a new spin on its second-term agenda with just two weeks left in the race, or pushing so many advertising chips into dishonest attacks on its rival’s position on abortion. A winning presidential campaign would typically be talking about the issues that voters cite as most important — jobs, the economy, the deficit — rather than trying to bring up Planned Parenthood and PBS at every opportunity. A winning presidential campaign would not typically have coined the term “Romnesia,” let alone worked it into their candidate’s speeches.

What Losing Looks Like - The Dish | By Andrew Sullivan - The Daily Beast

Hey hey....just pulling a COH.
You were saying?

BTW...LadyGunslinger might as well join you, if she has any guts...she was right along w/you with the RW nonsense about winning. She prolly deserves to leave more than you.

So do you have all your things?

I want you to delete your account.

PM the MODs about transferring your REP to me first though.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back