Obama's Auntie?

Oh please! Obama is the President of the USA, anyone ANYONE would have help out their aunt! Blood is thicker than water!

I don't blame him for helping her out, not one bit.

I never knew this, but....

Obama has an aunt, an illegal alien who emigrated to the US from Kenya. She has been living here illegally...in public housing. In CLEVELAND, and later in Boston.

Lawyers for the lady just won her the right to remain in the US on asylum grounds..

Pardon me, but WHAT THE FUCK? Why is Obama's Auntie living in squalor? Zeituni Onyango is the half-sister of Obama's Kenyan-born dad. She entered the US in 2000, was ordered deported in 2004 and stayed illegally, claiming she fears violence in her homeland.

I don't have an issue with granting asylum to a lady who must be in her 70's. I DO have a HUGE problem with the Leader of The Free World abandoning an elderly relative to public assistance and the misery of public housing.

WHAT THE HELL??????

thumbnail.aspx

None of MY elderly family members are living like that, and I barely have enough to get by myself. I am just gob-smacked by this.

Hey Obama! Send your Auntie to a nice apartment or nursing home and pay the freight, because right now, you appear to me to be a COMPLETE CREEP.

A more interesting discussion, since it has been established that Obama was unaware of his aunties status, even her presence in the U.S. (I believe this is the case), would be, how much did her relationship to the President influence the court?

Mind you, I am not saying that Obama or anyone in his administration directly or indirectly applied any influence in the matter, I have no way of knowing if they did or didn't. But you can't tell me that the judge was not constantly aware of who her nephew is.

And for the record, I am nonplussed by the outcome of her case. I could not have cared less about it either way.

There you have it.....Conspiracy

Didn't take long did it?

No conspiracy. I clearly stated that I did not believe there was any undue pressure from the White House, I pointed out that, until the news broke just prior to the election, Obama was unaware of her presencein the U.S. and certainly unaware of her immigration status. I am merely pointing out that there is no way the judge could not be aware of the relation between Obama and the woman in question. I then wonder what, if any, influence that had in his decision. If I were the judge it would influence me in her favor and I didn't even vote for the guy.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I don't think Obama really had much to do with his father's family. He was raised by his White relatives. He's probably like a lot of us, somewhat embarrassed by some of our relatives.

That's why he wants amnesty for all the illegal, he loves her cooking!

I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, even though you said you were an old school "conservative". I know exactly what you are about.

How is sun city this time of year for ya? Get Off My Lawn!

You actually know nothing and are a very insecure little person. That is why you present yourself in the manner you do.

I think this came up before but he isn't close to her. maybe she didn't want any help either

A more interesting discussion, since it has been established that Obama was unaware of his aunties status, even her presence in the U.S. (I believe this is the case), would be, how much did her relationship to the President influence the court?

Mind you, I am not saying that Obama or anyone in his administration directly or indirectly applied any influence in the matter, I have no way of knowing if they did or didn't. But you can't tell me that the judge was not constantly aware of who her nephew is.

And for the record, I am nonplussed by the outcome of her case. I could not have cared less about it either way.

agreed. i also thought it more than a little disingenuous for the WH to issue a statement saying that they had no involvement in the decision. whether they wanted to or not, they had some involvement because of who she is.

it bothers me that she's been living in subsidized housing for the ELDERLY while she is a) not elderly and b) illegal, when there is a waiting list for LEGAL ELDERLY who have actually played by the rules.

It will be interesting to see, now that Obama's aunt is legally in the U.S, whether he will step up and give her some help or if he will continue to allow the U.S taxpayers to take care of his family. My guess is that John Q. Public will continue to provide for Auntie. Also wondering if we'll get an explanation for who paid for Auntie's hip replacement and her other medical costs since we've all been told by Obama and his administration that illegal aliens don't get health care in the U.S. I'd also like to know about her government housing since illegals can't get welfare. Anyone?

It will be interesting to see, now that Obama's aunt is legally in the U.S, whether he will step up and give her some help or if he will continue to allow the U.S taxpayers to take care of his family. My guess is that John Q. Public will continue to provide for Auntie. Also wondering if we'll get an explanation for who paid for Auntie's hip replacement and her other medical costs since we've all been told by Obama and his administration that illegal aliens don't get health care in the U.S. I'd also like to know about her government housing since illegals can't get welfare. Anyone?

The article I read said she's been on public assistance, and living in public housing. It sounds as if she is in Cleveland now. If Obama won't help her, mebbe I can find her lawyers and offer her some help. But to answer your question, if she's been receiving welfare she's almost certainly been receiving Medicaid. It is odd, an Ohio resident and illegal alien on welfare? I wonder if she used forged documents to obtain this aid...things she would not have had to do if Obama had spared her a thought.

But who visited her in the hospital? Who helped her get groceries in after she was sent home from the hospital? Who shoveled her sidewalk in the winter and cut her grass in the summer? I have NO USE for a wealthy man who turns out an older, obviously ill and distressed female relative like this.

Why isn't there more public outrage? We'd all be up in arms if he left his freaking dog on the side of the road. Do older ladies suddenly count less with the American public than dogs do?

SHAME SHAME SHAME.

nitzer_shame.jpeg

Last edited:
you sure have a knack for biting off some chewy bits, girl.

i haven't done much digging into douchebag #44 but what i have seen tells me there is a whole lot more not being told than being disclosed.

a little bird is telling me that there was never much relation between obama and his father. as a consequence, his father's relatives aren't going to be high on his list either.

Twice the courts found this womans claims to be unwarranted and twice she was ordered deported out of the United States. President Obama owes this woman nothing. She remained here under false pretenses looking for a free ride and yesterday some flunky judge granted her permission to stay in this Country. This is why judges should be elected to the bench and serve four years at a time. Appointments breed corruption. :neutral:

The article I read said she's been on public assistance, and living in public housing. It sounds as if she is in Cleveland now. If Obama won't help her, mebbe I can find her lawyers and offer her some help. But to answer your question, if she's been receiving welfare she's almost certainly been receiving Medicaid. It is odd, an Ohio resident and illegal alien on welfare? I wonder if she used forged documents to obtain this aid...things she would not have had to do if Obama had spared her a thought.

But who visited her in the hospital? Who helped her get groceries in after she was sent home from the hospital? Who shoveled her sidewalk in the winter and cut her grass in the summer? I have NO USE for a wealthy man who turns out an older, obviously ill and distressed female relative like this.

Why isn't there more public outrage? We'd all be up in arms if he left his freaking dog on the side of the road. Do older ladies suddenly count less with the American public than dogs do?

SHAME SHAME SHAME.

nitzer_shame.jpeg

She's a vague relative of a relative of a father that abandoned him when he was 3 or 4.

I mean, it sucks that she's living in poverty, but she's not his "auntie".

I don't care about one illegal immigrant applying for and gaining asylum. Even if the court did give her a break because of who her Nephew is. It is actually expected. What is puzzling and bothers me is Obama had to have known she was here in the states. In "Dreams from my father" he refers to her as "Aunti Zeituni", Yet he wants us to believe he didn't know she was in the USA for 8 years and 4 of those illegally.

BYW she received a social security card while she was legal, and got all the welfare and section 8 housing before her Visa expired. Seems no one checked up on her status. After she was illegal.

you expect him to take someone in who he's never really known just because he is distantly related? Why? "Because she's family"? What does "family" mean without relationship? Without personal connection? Without roots?

We're all related to someone in some way. It's not his responsibility to care for someone he doesn't know who is engaging in illegal acts.

Ha, I'm as anti-Obama as they come, but I really don't blame him for this one. My family is from Dominica and I probably have 14-15 aunts and uncles if not more and that doesn't include the step ones (in Kenya it's probably the exact same way). I don't care how successful I get, they're not all sustaining themselves in the US off my dime. Not to be cold-hearted or anything.

But you're ok to support a bunch of yo yo's you've never met off your dime because a bunch of thieves and liars say it's the patriotic thing to do ? .....

Ha, I'm as anti-Obama as they come, but I really don't blame him for this one. My family is from Dominica and I probably have 14-15 aunts and uncles if not more and that doesn't include the step ones (in Kenya it's probably the exact same way). I don't care how successful I get, they're not all sustaining themselves in the US off my dime. Not to be cold-hearted or anything.

But you're ok to support a bunch of yo yo's you've never met off your dime because a bunch of thieves and liars say it's the patriotic thing to do ? .....

Strawman

Strawman

You calling it a strawman is a strawman ....... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back