Obama's aunt

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
A judge will decide her case today.

Why can't Obama set this woman back up in Kenya with some of his millions of dollars?

But her asylum request was turned down in 2004. She appealed and was ordered to leave, but has lived in the United States illegally since then.

Judge Leonard Shapiro opened a hearing on Onyango's asylum request Thursday morning in Boston, Massachusetts.

Judge to decide whether Obama's aunt can stay in U.S. - CNN.com

What an embarrassment, not because she is trying to stay here, but because he is such a cheapskate he won't buy her a plane ticket back to Kenya and set up some security for her.

Last edited:
It's an excellent question. Obama is a muli milionaire, why doesn't he help his poor aunt who is in pubilc housing?

Why can't Obama set this woman back up in Kenya with some of his millions of dollars?

But her asylum request was turned down in 2004. She appealed and was ordered to leave, but has lived in the United States illegally since then.

Judge Leonard Shapiro opened a hearing on Onyango's asylum request Thursday morning in Boston, Massachusetts.

What an embarrassment, not because she is trying to stay here, but because he is such a cheapskate he won't buy her a plane ticket back to Kenya and set up some security for her.

and that's mentioned where in the article (about not paying for ticket)? Nowhere, way to make shit up

liberals always want to use other peoples money to solve problems never theirs. This cheapskate could give his relatives a few thousand dollars a piece and these people would be set for life back in Africa. but no!!! bet he takes tax deductions for donating his used underware and old clothes like the Clinton's did.

Wait, could this mean that he personally believes in individual rights, free markets, and the pursuit of happiness?

. . .

Answer: NO.

Only an idiot would think that this lady is still here simply because she can't afford an airline ticket back to kenya......so, I guess you qualify.....LOL

It just warms my heart all the fine people on this board concerned about Obama's aunt

:bowdown:

Last edited:

and that's mentioned where in the article (about not paying for ticket)? Nowhere, way to make shit up

I never said it was in the article, it was my own commentary. Nice straw-man though.

Only an idiot would think that this lady is still here simply because she can't afford an airline ticket back to kenya......so, I guess you qualify.....LOL

Can any of you libs have an honest debate without making shit up?
I never said she was here illegaly simply because she couldn't afford a plain ticket. She is trying to get asylum. I am saying why can't her millionaire nephew President hook her up with a safe house back in Kenya until she can legally come back.

Last edited:

I never said it was in the article, it was my own commentary. Nice straw-man though.

Umm, you said it, its so completely wrong. What, your commentary means shit to anybody? Holy cow this country is full of idiots. God, please destroy us already, these idiots are making life hell for everybody

I never said she was here illegaly simply because she couldn't afford a plain ticket. She is trying to get asylum. I am saying why can't her millionaire nephew President hook her up with a safe house back in Kenya until she can legally come back.

Troll outed. Get a life man, or get a brain, if you can't see the contradictions. claim people make shit up, read your OP? :cuckoo:

It's an excellent question. Obama is a muli milionaire, why doesn't he help his poor aunt who is in pubilc housing?

Owe please, you guys are too much. Half sister to a father he met twice?

Oh yea, a LOT of responsibility there.

AND Obama says the "Law should play out". When did Republicans ever care about the law? They just make it up as they go along.

And talk about cheapskate. 2/3rds of bankruptcies are because of "medical bills". 40,000 American die every year because they don't have health care. Obama is trying to help millions of Americans and what do Republicans do? Smear him, try to tear him down. What have they done for the country? They drink, they get pregnant, they whine. Those aren't accomplishments.

Why should he have to? His father's family was never involved in his life, and he has probably met the lady once.

She was Obama's favorite aunt....used to sing him songs and bake him cookies

Umm, you said it, its so completely wrong. What, your commentary means shit to anybody? Holy cow this country is full of idiots. God, please destroy us already, these idiots are making life hell for everybody

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM]YouTube - Stripes - Don't Call Me Francis[/ame]

I will never vote for her again. Grrrrrrr.

Owe please, you guys are too much. Half sister to a father he met twice?

Oh yea, a LOT of responsibility there.

AND Obama says the "Law should play out". When did Republicans ever care about the law? They just make it up as they go along.

And talk about cheapskate. 2/3rds of bankruptcies are because of "medical bills". 40,000 American die every year because they don't have health care. Obama is trying to help millions of Americans and what do Republicans do? Smear him, try to tear him down. What have they done for the country? They drink, they get pregnant, they whine. Those aren't accomplishments.

halleys.jpg

Because when Michael Vick helped his kinfolk out he ended up with PETA up his ass.:lol:

Anyway, really. Let's be totally honest here, Obama doesn't barely even know this woman. For MOST people that would mean that he has no responsability towards her. Personally I was raised to be big on family, and have a very large close family. I know up to my fifth and six cousins well, and have good relationships with most of them. As for first cousins I have over 65 just on my father's side alone who was one of 14.

Of course people with families like mine usually aren't elected president, because that comes with too much baggage anyway.

Forum List

Back