Obama's attorneys file motion: Birth, college records to be withheld from public

Hey Mikey, if it was a CON that was fighting to prove his qualifications, I would be saying the same thing! Until then this is about your Messiah, his promise to be transparent, no more of the same, and change.

I'm waiting for him to start and prove himself by showing his qualifications to be President to the American People with his orginal BC.

Is that too much to ask or is it over Obama's pay grade?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I do NOT like obama, as you do NOT like bush. That's the way it goes. So if I'm a partisan hack, then by your very own definition, SO ARE YOU!

And yet you don't call Bush by his middle name. You may not like Obama, but you trying to link him to being a muslim and or terrorist is both wrong and pathetic.

Furthermore, I'm asking for what information on the original birth certificate do you need that you don't already have?

Yeah, I call obama hussein. I call him that because YOU people DON'T LIKE IT. It gives me pleasure to know that upsets you people. Furthermore, I know WHY it upsets you... because it DOES sound like a muslim name. Know why? Because it IS a muslim name, so deal with it. YOU elected the fucker, not me.

I'm afraid his "original" birth certificate will indicate he was NOT born in America... that's what I believe we'll find. If so, it will be the biggest governmental disruption this country has seen since the Civil War. It may even CAUSE another Civil War, that's why so many people are pushing to just LEAVE IT ALONE. They'd rather let the little fucker ILLEGALLY serve out his term rather "than" go through it.

Last edited:
Hey Mikey, if it was a CON that was fighting to prove his qualifications, I would be saying the same thing! Until then this is about your Messiah, his promise to be transparent, no more of the same, and change.

I'm waiting for him to start and prove himself by showing his qualifications to be President to the American People with his orginal BC.

That's such bullshit; you'd be saying there is no evidence here.

The rest of your post is partisan babble; like all of your posts; and you refuse to post any evidence of anything.

That's such bullshit; you'd be saying there is no evidence here.

The rest of your post is partisan babble; like all of your posts; and you refuse to post any evidence of anything.
All my post eh? You know for a fact that I've backed everything Bush has done? Oh wait, hang on, this little deflection isn't going to work Mikey.

You just been shown how your messiah who promised to be transparent is far from that and you "Can't handle the truth" :lol:

Yeah, I call obama hussein. I call him that because YOU people DON'T LIKE IT. It gives me pleasure to know that upsets you people. Furthermore, I know WHY it upsets you... because it DOES sound like a muslim name. Know why? Because it IS a muslim name, so deal with it. YOU elected the fucker, not me.

I'm afraid his "original" birth certificate will indicate he was NOT born in America... that's what I believe we'll find. If so, it will be the biggest governmental disruption this country has seen since the Civil War. It may even CAUSE another Civil War, that's why so many people are pushing to just LEAVE IT ALONE. They'd rather let the little fucker ILLEGALLY serve out his term rather "than" go through it.

I could care less if Obama's middle name is Hussein; I just dislike hateful pricks like you; and yes you are quite hateful or seem to have alot of it in you.

Unlike you, I wouldn't mind actually electing a muslim.

And who are these people? You speak of all the Republicans in Congress, all these news media sites that have shown their credibility over the years, everybody who has the chance to reach Obama's original certificate, hell the list just goes on. What your afraid of and what is the truth is; two different things.

You're making this out to be a giant conspiracy, it's fuckin hilarious; this much I must say.

This is fucking idiotic, this is the president of the US you re talking about. You don't just get there unless you meet the qualifications to do so. This is not some of the jobs you just get, you have every fucking intelligence agency of the country who is involved with this. This is one of the highest matters of national security and some of you guys think the best intelligence agencies of the US just might have MISSED SOMETHING?

This is really pathetic, I can't even believe this is even debated.

What a crock. If the original was released from the department in Hawaii and passed around for personal viewing by evey whacko conspiracy theorist in the country, this still wouldn't go away. Get over it.

I bet we have some Bigfoot believers in on this discussion. Flat Earth people ? Moon hoax ? Show of hands ?

I could care less if Obama's middle name is Hussein; I just dislike hateful pricks like you; and yes you are quite hateful or seem to have alot of it in you.

Unlike you, I wouldn't mind actually electing a muslim.

And who are these people? You speak of all the Republicans in Congress, all these news media sites that have shown their credibility over the years, everybody who has the chance to reach Obama's original certificate, hell the list just goes on. What your afraid of and what is the truth is; two different things.

You're making this out to be a giant conspiracy, it's fuckin hilarious; this much I must say.

I already told you, I hate hussein, and if you don't like hearing me say hussein, tough fucking shit you oblahblah, worshipping twit.

The only conspiracy here is hussein sealing off his records, and DOLTS like you who don't give a fuck. Just so long as you have your messiah, all is good in your world, fuck everything else, including the truth.

You're fucking pathetic.

What a crock. If the original was released from the department in Hawaii and passed around for personal viewing by evey whacko conspiracy theorist in the country, this still wouldn't go away. Get over it.

I bet we have some Bigfoot believers in on this discussion. Flat Earth people ? Moon hoax ? Show of hands ?

Oh really PEE, you don't mind if I call you PEE do you?

If there's nothing to hide, then why is obama hiding it? You got an answer, or just more liberal partisan forget it bull shit?

If there's nothing to hide, then why is obama hiding it? You got an answer, or just more liberal partisan forget it bull shit?

It is not relevant if he is hiding it to some people or not because a big number of important people & probably all the major intelligence agencies of the US already checked that he has the right qualifications.

He could not have hidden something like that, this is simply so basic that it normally wouldn't even have been questionable. Do you think all major US intelligence agencies have failed? And that all government organs also have failed (US senate, state of illinois, ... ). Who cares if the president cares about his privacy in those matters, as long as he is legit there should be no problem. And if he isn't obligated to do this then why should we whine about it? If the law would really require him to do so then he would already have done it, so what is the fucking problem? Because I simply don't see it.

Last edited:

I don't mind.

I don't see that anything is being hidden. The birth certificate has been confirmed by all concerned parties and the law suits about it have been dismissed as frivilous. A certified copy has been made public and the original has been confirmed over and over by the department in Hawaii that holds it. I mean, it's not like you can just request to see someone's birth certificate, personally, and expect to get a hold of it. I have a copy of mine but the original is on file with the registar of deeds and I surely hope they won't be handing it over to the next Bigfoot researcher that ask for it.

Got any leads on the big fella anyway ? Footprints ? A pile of crap ? Oh, I see, you left it here.

You know, it would of been nice to see Republicans demanding "the truth" for the past eight years, but of course one of their own is in office so why demand anything when you get what you want?

I suppose none of you bother to know the facts on this situation.

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

PolitiFact | Obama's birth certificate: Final chapter

Fight the Smears: The Truth About Barack’s Birth Certificate

FactCheck.org: Does Barack Obama have Kenyan citizenship?

And some of you laugh at Eots for his idea of a "conspiracy" while all of you run around like chickens with your heads cut off.

At this point, most of you don't give a fuck about this country; just being right. The Republicans in congress along with many of you want Obama to fail so that in 2010 you can make strides in Congress while in 2012 you can take back the White House. It's simply pathetic, and I really don't give a fuck what any of you call yourselves. May it be Libertarian, "Independent", or whatever; none of you ever gave Obama a chance and you'll continue not to.

Simple as that, partisan can be and refuse to be anything else while you act like you are unbiased. Which happens to be the biggest crock of shit on this side of the solar system.

You may want to direct this rant at the liberals that for the last 8 years lied and twisted everything about Bush. But hey, you won't cause YOU are partisan and support the liberal view.

You may want to direct this rant at the liberals that for the last 8 years lied and twisted everything about Bush. But hey, you won't cause YOU are partisan and support the liberal view.

I direct it to everybody who it should be directed at. I'm not sure which specific Liberals you mean though that should be included in my rant.

But I certainly hope you're not saying I support Pelosi and Reid who once again I wouldn't trust to take out my garbage because they would set my house on fire or something along those lines.

Sorry bobbie, I am NOT a republican.

Thus far obama's conduct towards this issue has been nothing more than suspicious, and now he adds to the issue seeking to have all his documents sealed off from public view forever. Yes, unlike you, I'm not kidding myself. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why someone would do that. BECAUSE THERE'S SOMETHING THEY WANT TO HIDE!

Here's the deal. "WHEN" the truth is finally made known, and it will be, if I'm right, you're going to eat some fucking crow for acting like an idiot. If I'm wrong, I'll do the same. I've never been above admitting it when I'm wrong. Hopefully you'll be able to pull your head out of obama's ass long enough to do the same if we're right.

I've admitted when I'm wrong in the past on here, that much everyone here can admit. However, I highly doubt you'll say you're wrong and rather slink off. The argument would rather just turn into what everything Obama has done wrong so far according to you; rather then your apology for being wrong.

It's "rather THAN", not "rather THEN."

You have my word I'll admit it if I'm wrong. Take it or leave, but one thing I won't do, is slink off fucking anywhere. I've been here a long time, if you haven't noticed already, and I'm not going anywhere.

He's been told that a million times.

Apparently, you have no understanding, once again, of what is actually occuring. You might want to fix that before you hit the post button next time.

The case is frivolous. There SHOULD be sanctions. And the psychotic idiots who keep pursuing it should have to pay for his legal fees.

Works for me. ;)

do you even know anything about the wingnuts pursuing it?

of course, you don't.

Just because you don't like the people daring to ask the questions is no reason why the information should be hidden.

We have a right to know. You guys were able to dig up every military and academic record on Bush. I'd like to know why you think Obama should get a pass.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false.

The Associated Press quoted Chiyome Fukino as saying that both she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Fukino also was quoted by several other news organizations. The Honolulu Advertiser quoted Fukino as saying the agency had been bombarded by requests, and that the registrar of statistics had even been called in at home in the middle of the night.

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

When the birth certificate arrived from the Obama campaign it confirmed his name as the other documents already showed it. Still, we took an extra step: We e-mailed it to the Hawaii Department of Health, which maintains such records, to ask if it was real.

"It's a valid Hawaii state birth certificate," spokesman Janice Okubo told us.

PolitiFact | Obama's birth certificate: Final chapter

Here is a picture of the damned thing:

http://www.politifact.com/media/img/graphics/birthCertObama.jpg

But that doesn't matter. The faux controversy isn't going to go away soon. Yes, Obama was born in Hawaii, and yes, he is eligible to be president. But according to several experts in conspiracy theories, and in the psychology of people who believe in conspiracy theories, there's little chance those people who think Obama is barred from the presidency will ever be convinced otherwise.

Sorry, you don't get to personally hold and inspect the Presidents birth certificate. The state has satisfied that it exist and is proper, a certified copy has been released and published all over the place and there actual people who have actually touched it, examined it and verified it's authenticity.

OOO....look....it's a UFO. Shouldn't you folks be heading off to area 51 ?

And you are conservative partisan who supports conservative views. If you are going to attack partisanship shouldn't you be attacking yourself?

WOW, this is STILL being argued?

the State of HI has said he was born there
the Gov Of Hawaii has as well, Shes a republican that supported McCain in the campaign

would it be nice if they just released everything and took away the doubts, yes

what i find interesting is Jillians now support of sacntioning of lawyers filing these kinds of law suits

also bobby calling anyone a partisan hack is just :rofl:

Forum List

Back