Obama's attorneys file motion: Birth, college records to be withheld from public

The fact that Lingle is a Republican does not mean that she is not a supporter of Obama. Not everyone is a partisan idiot. Only an idiot would make such a claim.

I'm also well aware of the previous lawsuit by Berg, and the outcome of such suit. That does not negate the fact that Obama and his lawyers are going through great measures to protect the secrecy of this document, which only makes it all even more suspicious. Why hide something when there's nothing to hide?

I'm simply stating that you're assuming one of the top Republicans is involved in a conspiracy to protect a Democrat when she has gained nothing from it.

And you ignored the fact that the same website you're using to try and make your claims now already claimed in that link that his birth certificate is real.

you refuse to answer my questions...

...why has obama ordered all his records sealed never to be seen? What's he hiding?

I'd answer such claims but I am no mind reader. However, you seem to ignore this:

Democrat sues Sen. Obama over 'fraudulent candidacy'

A separate WND investigation into Obama's birth certificate utilizing forgery experts also found the document to be authentic. The investigation also revealed methods used by some of the bloggers to determine the document was fake involved forgeries, in that a few bloggers added text and images to the certificate scan that weren't originally there.

The website you're using to try and verify your claims; already verified Obama's birth certificate back in August.

So you can't answer my question. OK. Just admit it. He's hiding something and you don't anymore know what it is than I do. But he IS trying to HIDE SOMETHING. Thing about that is, I want to find out what, YOU DON'T. Big fuckin' mystery there. You wouldn't believe he was born in another country if you saw a certified video of it.

And another thing, how can anyone, ANYONE REALLY say oblahblah can legally hold the office of President, when no one, I repeat NO ONE, has ever, I repeat EVER, has seen his ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE?!

Last edited:
So you can't answer my question. OK. Just admit it. He's hiding something and you don't anymore know what it is than I do. But he IS trying to HIDE SOMETHING. Thing about that is, I want to find out, YOU DON'T. Big fuckin' mystery there. You wouldn't believe he was born in another country if you saw a certified video of it.

You're ignoring my link, that much is quite obvious.

You wouldn't believe he was born in this country if you saw a certified video of it as I stated earlier. Unlike you, I'd actually believe he wasn't what he is stating if given some actual evidence.

And you sound like a conspiracy theorist. Because there is something that could be hidden; there must be. Despite any and all logical answers that Obama and his staff have given people; you refuse to believe any of it.

If you weren't such a Republican Partisan hack, I might give you some shred of credibility.

I'm simply stating that you're assuming one of the top Republicans is involved in a conspiracy to protect a Democrat when she has gained nothing from it.

Who says she has nothing to gain? Supporting Obama is a free ticket to instant re-election these days. And, who knows how much she's being paid to protect him?

And you ignored the fact that the same website you're using to try and make your claims now already claimed in that link that his birth certificate is real.

Show me where I linked a website. Thanks.

Who says she has nothing to gain? Supporting Obama is a free ticket to instant re-election these days. And, who knows how much she's being paid to protect him?

Show me where I linked a website. Thanks.

Actually it's not, especially if the Georgia election has shown us anything. Besides, that would make it quite easier for the Democrat candidate to run then.

And now you're accusing the Governor of Hawaii and The President of the U.S in illegal bribery activities without any shred of evidence.

And you keep saying have you read the article, that's the website I speak of.

Despite any and all logical answers that Obama and his staff have given people; you refuse to believe any of it.

Let me make this very clear for you.

Obama and his staff are concealing his birth records from the public.

So, either they are transparent, or they are not. Which does the above statement suggest?

Let me make this very clear for you.

Obama and his staff are concealing his birth records from the public.

So, either they are transparent, or they are not. Which does the above statement suggest?

What I'm wondering is why people want his college records revealed?

And his birth records have been released; I'm not sure what else you're looking for other then the original certificate itself.

And now you're accusing the Governor of Hawaii and The President of the U.S in illegal bribery activities without any shred of evidence.

So be it. Until the records are released, I have every reason to believe that all parties involved have something to gain by withholding this crucial information.

And you keep saying have you read the article, that's the website I speak of.

WND posts articles from several sources. I'm not at all surprised if they post contradictory articles. I am surprised that you're surprised by it.

So you can't answer my question. OK. Just admit it. He's hiding something and you don't anymore know what it is than I do. But he IS trying to HIDE SOMETHING. Thing about that is, I want to find out, YOU DON'T. Big fuckin' mystery there. You wouldn't believe he was born in another country if you saw a certified video of it.

You're ignoring my link, that much is quite obvious.

You wouldn't believe he was born in this country if you saw a certified video of it as I stated earlier. Unlike you, I'd actually believe he wasn't what he is stating if given some actual evidence.

And you sound like a conspiracy theorist. Because there is something that could be hidden; there must be. Despite any and all logical answers that Obama and his staff have given people; you refuse to believe any of it.

If you weren't such a Republican Partisan hack, I might give you some shred of credibility.

Sorry bobbie, I am NOT a republican.

Thus far obama's conduct towards this issue has been nothing more than suspicious, and now he adds to the issue seeking to have all his documents sealed off from public view forever. Yes, unlike you, I'm not kidding myself. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why someone would do that. BECAUSE THERE'S SOMETHING THEY WANT TO HIDE!

Here's the deal. "WHEN" the truth is finally made known, and it will be, if I'm right, you're going to eat some fucking crow for acting like an idiot. If I'm wrong, I'll do the same. I've never been above admitting it when I'm wrong. Hopefully you'll be able to pull your head out of obama's ass long enough to do the same if we're right.

What I'm wondering is why people want his college records revealed?

And his birth records have been released; I'm not sure what else you're looking for other then the original certificate itself.

Not sure on the college records. I think someone wanted to read his thesis, after Michelle's turned out to be a total racial hissy fit.

As for his birth records, they haven't been released, only partially. If you can't admit that, I'm done with this conversation. You're an idiot.

There is no hope for Mikey because well, common sense abates him.

So be it. Until the records are released, I have every reason to believe that all parties involved have something to gain by withholding this crucial information.

WND posts articles from several sources. I'm not at all surprised if they post contradictory articles. I am surprised that you're surprised by it.

And until you post some evidence that the governor of Hawaii is gaining something from doing this, as well as everyone else who you're accusing of being a part of this giant conspiracy. This includes all the websites that have verfied his birth certificate and would risk their credibility and basically their existence if found to be wrong.

Drew Zahn who posted that article that you call contradictory is a news editor for the WND. Obviously they wouldn't of posted his article and saying WND verfied it with forgery experts unless they believe it.

There is no hope for Mikey because well, common sense abates him.

Again, I think even J can agree that you add NOTHING to the conversation and have not answered EITHER of what we stated.

Pathetic.

Not sure on the college records. I think someone wanted to read his thesis, after Michelle's turned out to be a total racial hissy fit.

As for his birth records, they haven't been released, only partially. If you can't admit that, I'm done with this conversation. You're an idiot.

What from his birth records haven't been released? I'm willing to admit they obviously haven't released the original certificate but what information do you want that you don't have?

Thus far obama's conduct towards this issue has been nothing more than suspicious, and now he adds to the issue seeking to have all his documents sealed off from public view forever. Yes, unlike you, I'm not kidding myself. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why someone would do that. BECAUSE THERE'S SOMETHING THEY WANT TO HIDE!

Here's the deal. "WHEN" the truth is finally made known, and it will be, if I'm right, you're going to eat some fucking crow for acting like an idiot. If I'm wrong, I'll do the same. I've never been above admitting it when I'm wrong. Hopefully you'll be able to pull your head out of obama's ass long enough to do the same if we're right.

I've admitted when I'm wrong in the past on here, that much everyone here can admit. However, I highly doubt you'll say you're wrong and rather slink off. The argument would rather just turn into what everything Obama has done wrong so far according to you; rather then your apology for being wrong.

What from his birth records haven't been released? I'm willing to admit they obviously haven't released the original certificate but what information do you want that you don't have?

This whole damn thread has been about hussein releasing his ORIGINAL birth certificate. When did you miss that, and why do think he won't? If he's a natural born American, than he has nothing to hide.... right? So why is he hiding it?

This whole damn thread has been about hussein releasing his ORIGINAL birth certificate. When did you miss that, and why do think he won't? If he's a natural born American, than he has nothing to hide.... right? So why is he hiding it?

I already admitted he hasn't released his original birth certificate; I realized that from second one.

But what I'm asking YOU is what information that you don't have that you need to prove he's a citizen that you don't have currently?

By the way, if you don't want me to consider you a partisan hack then you shouldn't call him things like Hussein with the intention of linking him to either being muslim or Saddam Hussein. Which is exactly what your intentions are when you do that.

I've admitted when I'm wrong in the past on here, that much everyone here can admit. However, I highly doubt you'll say you're wrong and rather slink off. The argument would rather just turn into what everything Obama has done wrong so far according to you; rather then your apology for being wrong.

It's "rather THAN", not "rather THEN."

You have my word I'll admit it if I'm wrong. Take it or leave, but one thing I won't do, is slink off fucking anywhere. I've been here a long time, if you haven't noticed already, and I'm not going anywhere.

I already admitted he hasn't released his original birth certificate; I realized that from second one.
Then you should have admitted it long ago, instead of only a couple posts ago.

But what I'm asking YOU is what information that you don't have that you need to prove he's a citizen that you don't have currently?
My God... this is simply unbelievable... how about...

...HIS FUCKING ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE? FUCK MAN... YOU'RE A REAL WINNER.... :cuckoo:

By the way, if you don't want me to consider you a partisan hack then you shouldn't call him things like Hussein with the intention of linking him to either being muslim or Saddam Hussein. Which is exactly what your intentions are when you do that.
I do NOT like obama, as you do NOT like bush. That's the way it goes. So if I'm a partisan hack, then by your very own definition, SO ARE YOU!

Last edited:
I do NOT like obama, as you do NOT like bush. That's the way it goes. So if I'm a partisan hack, then by your very own definition, SO ARE YOU!

And yet you don't call Bush by his middle name. You may not like Obama, but you trying to link him to being a muslim and or terrorist is both wrong and pathetic.

Furthermore, I'm asking for what information on the original birth certificate do you need that you don't already have?

Forum List

Back