Obama's attorneys file motion: Birth, college records to be withheld from public

Apparently, you have no understanding, once again, of what is actually occuring. You might want to fix that before you hit the post button next time.

The case is frivolous. There SHOULD be sanctions. And the psychotic idiots who keep pursuing it should have to pay for his legal fees.

Works for me. ;)

do you even know anything about the wingnuts pursuing it?

of course, you don't.

Apparently, you have no understanding, once again, of what is actually occuring. You might want to fix that before you hit the post button next time.

The case is frivolous. There SHOULD be sanctions. And the psychotic idiots who keep pursuing it should have to pay for his legal fees.

Works for me. ;)

do you even know anything about the wingnuts pursuing it?

of course, you don't.

Let me get this right? Bush released all details about his life, including his college information and his birth information. BUT Obama refuses to allow his or his wife's records to be released. And you applaud that?

Simple enough, if wing nuts are pursuing his records in court, he should do as past Presidents have and simply RELEASE the information to EVERYONE. He keeps claiming he has nothing to hide. You keep claiming along with him his admin is transparent. Yet he actively is working to HIDE basic information that has always been available about past Presidents when asked.

The problem we have right now is the Press still refuses to their job and INVESTIGATE Obama, his family and his ties as aggressively ( hell at all) like they have for past Presidents. They do not even actively question him AS President.

Remind me Jillian, if Bush had demanded his College records and his wife's college records be hidden from the public, what would you have been shrieking again?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Bush released all records?!?!?!? RAFLMAO!!!!

Where are the lost records of why he didn't get recertified to fly or show up for his physical.

or the ones that show how daddy's friends got him into the guard so his little frat boy butt wouldn't go to vietnam.

or the ones that showed why he was in alabama working on his daddy's friend's campaign instead of being in the guard.

Remind ME of that.

Obama's records WERE released. Only conspiracy theorists say otherwise. And someone who uses the court system for frivolous cases should pay.

That's the LAW.

No matter what your wingnut butt thinks.

According to Pelosi this is the most transparent administration ever... WOW! I'd hate to see what non-transparent would look like... LOL

'Sanctions' sought in eligibility case

I think that if the truth ever be known, and these records are located and released, we'll find that oblahblah isn't even eligible to be President.

There can only be ONE REASON he HIDES this information... and that's because there's SOMETHING TO HIDE!

But, no one cares... apathy reigns in America. The libs have their messiah, and they're damn sure going to see to it that they keep him.

Last edited:
I think if there were anything to this story, Hillary would have used it during the Primary season. However, I think it just looks bad that Obama wants to keep some of his records concealed. If there's really nothing to this, why not just make the records available and be done with this nonsense?

Where are the lost records of why he didn't get recertified to fly or show up for his physical.

or the ones that show how daddy's friends got him into the guard so his little frat boy butt wouldn't go to vietnam.

or the ones that showed why he was in alabama working on his daddy's friend's campaign instead of being in the guard.

Remind ME of that.

Obama's records WERE released. Only conspiracy theorists say otherwise. And someone who uses the court system for frivolous cases should pay.

That's the LAW.

Once again retard, are you SURE you went to Law School? I can not believe a tr5ained Lawyer would make the bald faced outright lies you just uttered. Bush released every single record of his military time. It is recorded FACT. The things YOU claim are not in those records because they never HAPPENED.

As for why Bush was in Alabama? Once again you stupid shit, ANYONE of any rank in the Guard , for any reason, can ask for and be temperally transfered while in the GUARD. I worked in the second highest Headquarters for the State of Washington National Guard as a personnel clerk. I routinely filed those requests and they almost uniformly were always granted.

He did not take a flight physical because he no longer would be flying. His aircraft was being decommissioned, Alabama did not use that Aircraft and he did not have enough time remaining to qualify in another Aircraft. All a matter of PUBLIC Record.

The only thing you left wing nuts have is a forged piece of paper that Dan Rather claimed was real. Never mind it was typed in a format no one in the National Guard used at the time, never mind that the General that supposedly ordered the favorably treatment had been RETIRED for over a YEAR of the date on the forged document. Never mind that the DEAD Col's family stated for the PUBLIC Record that he liked and admired Lt Bush as a promising Pilot and Officer. That he had told them that on more than one occasion when discussing his pilots with his wife.

I am STILL waiting for this mythical LIST that existed from which Bush was pushed to the top. I am STILL waiting to have it explained to me if he wanted to avoid Vietnam why did he pick a fighter pilot slot and not a desk job where he would be perfectly safe? Why did he actively pursue a program that would allow him to SERVE in Vietnam? Why did he log more hours then required in the MOST DANGEROUS aircraft the Air Force had at the time?

Your talking points are no more true now then they were the entire 8 years Bush was in office. THAT could be why you have no evidence. You remember that, being a lawyer and all, evidence?

I think if there were anything to this story, Hillary would have used it during the Primary season. However, I think it just looks bad that Obama wants to keep some of his records concealed. If there's really nothing to this, why not just make the records available and be done with this nonsense?

THAT is the million dollar question, and one the libs would rather make excuses for, when you'd think that as Americans, they'd want to know too. But I guess being a liberal and having your messiah trumps whether or not he can legally be President.

But what's even more amazing than that is how the very documents that qualify oblahblah for President can be sealed. You'd think that a court would ORDER the release of the ORIGINAL documents, instead of being satisfied with some phony shit cooked up with Adobe photoshop.

Last edited:

The case is frivolous. There SHOULD be sanctions.

Is it?

Well let's see if that's true...

Counselor would you define 'frivolous' for us? I mean there must be a vastly distinct definition as the word relates to the LAW, because where one applies the standard by which most words are defined... a Dictionary, we find that the case is anything BUT frivolous... given the mandate of US Constitution which require that ONLY a natural born citizens of the US be considered for the office of the US Executive and all.

Now one presumes that the individual bringing the suit is a US Citizen... how can it be argued that a US Citizen does not have a right to hold the US Executive to the BASIC REQUIREMENTS of the US CONSTITUTION?

Again: Define "Frivolous in legal terms" to show the distinction of the legal and commonly accepted contexts...

Set forth an basis in reasoning which would explain why a US Citizen would have no right to hold the candidate or holder of the office of the Presidency to Constitutional minimums.

The case is frivolous. There SHOULD be sanctions.

Is it?

Well let's see if that's true...

Counselor would you define 'frivolous' for us? I mean there must be a vastly distinct definition as the word relates to the LAW, because where one applies the standard by which most words are defined... a Dictionary, we find that the case is anything BUT frivolous... given the mandate of US Constitution which require that ONLY a natural born citizens of the US be considered for the office of the US Executive and all.

Now one presumes that the individual bringing the suit is a US Citizen... how can it be argued that a US Citizen does not have a right to hold the US Executive to the BASIC REQUIREMENTS of the US CONSTITUTION?

Again: Define "Frivolous in legal terms" to show the distinction of the legal and commonly accepted contexts...

Set forth an basis in reasoning which would explain why a US Citizen would have no right to hold the candidate or holder of the office of the Presidency to Constitutional minimums.

*chirp chirp* ... *chirp chirp* ... *chirp chirp* ... :eusa_eh:

Remind ME of that.

That's the LAW.

Once again retard, are you SURE you went to Law School? I can not believe a tr5ained Lawyer would make the bald faced outright lies you just uttered. Bush released every single record of his military time. It is recorded FACT. The things YOU claim are not in those records because they never HAPPENED.

As for why Bush was in Alabama? Once again you stupid shit, ANYONE of any rank in the Guard , for any reason, can ask for and be temperally transfered while in the GUARD. I worked in the second highest Headquarters for the State of Washington National Guard as a personnel clerk. I routinely filed those requests and they almost uniformly were always granted.

He did not take a flight physical because he no longer would be flying. His aircraft was being decommissioned, Alabama did not use that Aircraft and he did not have enough time remaining to qualify in another Aircraft. All a matter of PUBLIC Record.

The only thing you left wing nuts have is a forged piece of paper that Dan Rather claimed was real. Never mind it was typed in a format no one in the National Guard used at the time, never mind that the General that supposedly ordered the favorably treatment had been RETIRED for over a YEAR of the date on the forged document. Never mind that the DEAD Col's family stated for the PUBLIC Record that he liked and admired Lt Bush as a promising Pilot and Officer. That he had told them that on more than one occasion when discussing his pilots with his wife.

I am STILL waiting for this mythical LIST that existed from which Bush was pushed to the top. I am STILL waiting to have it explained to me if he wanted to avoid Vietnam why did he pick a fighter pilot slot and not a desk job where he would be perfectly safe? Why did he actively pursue a program that would allow him to SERVE in Vietnam? Why did he log more hours then required in the MOST DANGEROUS aircraft the Air Force had at the time?

Your talking points are no more true now then they were the entire 8 years Bush was in office. THAT could be why you have no evidence. You remember that, being a lawyer and all, evidence?

Just ignore her... All she is here to do is bitch and complain... She has added nothing to any thread on this board...

According to Pelosi this is the most transparent administration ever... WOW! I'd hate to see what non-transparent would look like... LOL

'Sanctions' sought in eligibility case

Here's the problem I have with this whole mess:

WND senior reporter Jerome Corsi had gone to both Kenya and Hawaii prior to the election to investigate issues surrounding Obama's birth. But his research and discoveries only raised more questions.

The governor's office in Hawaii said there is a valid certificate but rejected requests for access and left ambiguous its origin: Does the certificate on file with the Department of Health indicate a Hawaii birth or was it generated after the Obama family registered a Kenyan birth in Hawaii, which the state's procedures allowed at the time?

{emphasis added}

ROFLMNAO... Sweet MOTHER... That you even IMPLY that you are charging people for legal advice is a JOKE.

You're equating the effort of the Lord of the Idiots' using the federal courts and the GOVERNOR OF HAWAII to HIDE HIS RECORDS... with the simple fact that you and the press CAN'T FIND RECORDS WHICH GW has RELEASED; MEANING HE HAS AUTHORIZED THE US MILITARY TO RELEASE THE RECORDS THEY HAVE... is HYSTERICAL (in at least two contexts and on several levels).

Bush signed all the releases authorizing the US government to release the FULL SCOPE OF HIS RECORDS... and President Hussein had the governor of Hawaii SEAL HIS RECORDS TO PREVENT ANYONE FROM GETTING INFORMATION ON HIS BIRTH ORIGINS... which OFFICIALLY are said to be relevant to Hawaii... but which numerous members of his own FAMILY contend are relevant to KENYA! Relatives which INCLUDE HIS OWN GRANDMOTHER.

Get serious or shut the fuck up...

NO... they were NOT. To the contrary, Hawaii's Gov. Linda Lingle has placed the candidate's birth certificate under seal and instructed the state's Department of Health to make sure no one in the press obtains access to the original document under any circumstances...

Now 'releasing one's documents' IS NOT exemplified by asking the Governor of your birth state to SEAL YOUR DOCUMENTS.

Last edited:
I think it's pretty clear Obama is hiding something, and his governor buddy in Hawaii is helping him. Hawaii wanted to have their first President.

I'm glad the wingnuts are continuously pursuing it, and if and when the origins of that birth certificate are verified and if it turns out to be "frivolous," the governor should be charged with obstruction of justice and Obama should be removed from office immediately.

I think it's pretty clear Obama is hiding something, and his governor buddy in Hawaii is helping him. Hawaii wanted to have their first President.

I'm glad the wingnuts are continuously pursuing it, and if and when the origins of that birth certificate are verified and if it turns out to be "frivolous," the governor should be charged with obstruction of justice and Obama should be removed from office immediately.

Oh heads will roll j, heads will roll. Oblahblah will be subject to a fine and up to three years in prison for falsely filing for election to President of the United States without providing the proper identification, which he hasn't, and the governor of Hawaii will be charged with obstruction of justice.

HEADS WILL ROLL.... and this story WILL NOT GO AWAY... the longer oblahblah tries to keep these records secret, the bigger the story will get. People are already starting to wonder WHY he won't release these records. Well, I can tell you why... BECAUSE HE HAS SOMETHING TO HIDE! FUCKING DUH!!!

CLICK THE LINK IN MY SIG LINE AND SIGN THE PETITION TO HAVE OBLAHBLAHS RECORDS RELEASED, THEN WE'LL KNOW THE TRUTH, AND NOT UNTIL.

Last edited:
You know unless is records have been destroyed it is only a matter of time before someone will be able to make public those records. Someone on the inside illegally attaining the information is what I'm thinking is how it will come out.

You know unless is records have been destroyed it is only a matter of time before someone will be able to make public those records. Someone on the inside illegally attaining the information is what I'm thinking is how it will come out.

And it's sad it has to come to that. Obama and his cohorts could just abide by the goddamn law.

And it's sad it has to come to that. Obama and his cohorts could just abide by the goddamn law.
I agree but the truth will come out sometime. I may not be alive but it will come out.

Yes it may very well come to someone obtaining those records by other than legal means. I'm sure someone would pay dearly to get the scoop on this.

But I find it HIGHLY disturbing that the courts refuse to have these records turned over. It's as though the courts are protecting oblahblah. I think there's very high level power at play here, and when and if this story gets busted open, it's going to be a mess of epic proportions. It'll shake this country and it's government to the core. People thought Watergate was big... ppphht... wait until this one erupts.

Last edited:
Yes it may very well come to someone obtaining those records by other than legal means. I'm sure someone would pay dearly to get the scoop on this.

But I find it HIGHLY disturbing that the courts refuse to have these records turned over. It's as though the courts are protecting oblahblah. I think there's very high level power at play here, and when and if this story gets busted open, it's going to be a mess of epic proportions. It'll shake this country and it's government to the core.

I think the powers that be (the ones that bought and paid for Obama) are protecting him because he "unified the country." Removing him from office at this point would cause an uproar. If the time comes that Obama's popularity fades, it will probably come out then.

Forum List

Back