Obama's assault on the CIA and intelligence gathering

This is an editorial by Haden the former director of the CIA and NSA.

He speaks about Obama's assault on the CIA. The security risk of Obama declassifying memos that should remain classified, and the threat posed by this to not only to the US, but to the US' partners in the war against Al Qaida.

HAYDEN: Time for CIA to move ahead, not back - Washington Times

Frankly, I think the CIA's focus should be on stopping terrorist not attacks and not on the progressive witch hunt.

In other words, Hayden realizes that the CIA broke the law and is hoping against hope that the Obama administration will stop the investigation.

Proveide the quote from Hayden that brought you to your asinine assumption.

I know you won't because you liberals NEVER back up your claims!

He speaks about Obama's assault on the CIA. The security risk of Obama declassifying memos that should remain classified, and the threat posed by this to not only to the US, but to the US' partners in the war against Al Qaida.

Frankly, I think the CIA's focus should be on stopping terrorist not attacks and not on the progressive witch hunt.

In other words, Hayden realizes that the CIA broke the law and is hoping against hope that the Obama administration will stop the investigation.

From the article by Hayden:

"So -- while noting and applauding the president's reversing himself on releasing DoD photos, some showing criminal abuse of prisoners -- America's intelligence community is resigned to these releases and is preparing to deal with the consequences. "

blah blah blah "editorial" is someones opinion, and this thread yet another stupid stretch to attack Obama. Boy its getting old

Fort Hood

The recruiting station

The NWA bomb

You think Fort Hood could have been stopped on anybody's watch? If that is the case then so was Virginia tech

NWA was from Amsterdam - nothing to do with the US or Obama

The recruiting station dude was a Yank...

IOW, you have nothing and are stretching the truth to the max...

90% of t posts blasting Obama are stretches of the truth to the max, really makes the people posting them look like complete and utter idiots, or dishonest partisan hacks.

so the opinion of one guy you think is "backing up a claim". Do you not know what "editorial" is?

Yea but they're not nearly as bad as the hysterical Bush-Basher nutters are. They set the bar so low that no one can possibly go lower. Hey just my opinion anyway.

Fort Hood

The recruiting station

The NWA bomb

You think Fort Hood could have been stopped on anybody's watch? If that is the case then so was Virginia tech

This is what you pro terrorist people don't understand.

The time to stop the terrorist attacks was not right before they happened.

The time to stop them was way before the happened, when they were being planned.

And that is exactly why we need an aggresive CIA, which now we don't have and this is why these attacks occurred.

For example, the underwear bomber should have been under surveillance when his father turned him in. Him, and his terrorist buddies should have been picked up in Yemen. CIA interrogators, should have coerced information about them about Al Qaida to stop further terrorist attacks.

However, we now have a CIA afraid to do it's job of guarding americans, thanks to the pro-terrroist president and his minions.

You are not better than terrorist if you think its OK to break laws, torture people, invade their privacy, etc, especially if they are american citizens. We are above them, but you apparently are OK with not following rules just like they do.

You'd be singing a different tune if you were accused of being a terrorist and locked up and beaten, when you did nothing. We must not go down to their level and remain the noble country

so the opinion of one guy you think is "backing up a claim". Do you not know what "editorial" is?

Hey stupid, let me say this in a way even you can understand and I'll type slow so maybe you can keep up. I am asking idiot number one to provide the quote from Hayden that gave him the impression that he (Hayden) "realizes that the CIA broke the law and is hoping against hope that the Obama administration will stop the investigation.". Is that simple enough for you or shall I draw you a picture?

Since this one guy is the former director of the CIA and NSA it's one hell of an informed opinion.

This is what you pro terrorist people don't understand.

The time to stop the terrorist attacks was not right before they happened.

The time to stop them was way before the happened, when they were being planned.

And that is exactly why we need an aggresive CIA, which now we don't have and this is why these attacks occurred.

For example, the underwear bomber should have been under surveillance when his father turned him in. Him, and his terrorist buddies should have been picked up in Yemen. CIA interrogators, should have coerced information about them about Al Qaida to stop further terrorist attacks.

However, we now have a CIA afraid to do it's job of guarding americans, thanks to the pro-terrroist president and his minions.

You are not better than terrorist if you think its OK to break laws, torture people, invade their privacy, etc, especially if they are american citizens. We are above them, but you apparently are OK with not following rules just like they do.

You'd be singing a different tune if you were accused of being a terrorist and locked up and beaten, when you did nothing. We must not go down to their level and remain the noble country

Who exactly said it's okay to break laws?

You can throw Holder & Pelosi in there as well. Our CIA operatives are now more afraid of their own Government than they are the brutal Terrorists. They now fear being arrested by their own Government so much that they're just going to lay low and not risk anything. Why go out and take risks fighting Terrorists when you know you might actually get arrested by your own Government? These good people do have families and they want to see them again. No point risking things at this point. Just lay low and wait til the Leftist creeps get voted out of office. This is incredibly dangerous for the American People though. These attacks on our CIA by our own people are far more damaging then attacks by the Terrorists. God help us.
That same holds true for every regulatory agency in this country. In general most people are afraid to come forward and report abuses for fear of becoming targets themselves.

This is why we have had 3 terrorist attacks in one year under Obama within the US, and we were protected from them for the previous 7.

Because under Pres. Bush we had an aggressive CIA who was able to thwart terrorist attacks.

Now because we have Obama and his hippy minions who care more about terrorist rights than stopping terrorist attacks, we have a timid CIA.

And no the CIA did not break the law. They complied with it, and did a great job stopping terrorist attacks, before Obama fucked it up.
My God, You know nothing beyond the wingnut talking points.

This is why we have had 3 terrorist attacks in one year under Obama within the US, and we were protected from them for the previous 7.

Because under Pres. Bush we had an aggressive CIA who was able to thwart terrorist attacks.

Now because we have Obama and his hippy minions who care more about terrorist rights than stopping terrorist attacks, we have a timid CIA.

And no the CIA did not break the law. They complied with it, and did a great job stopping terrorist attacks, before Obama fucked it up.
My God, You know nothing beyond the wingnut talking points.

:cuckoo:

The wingnuts are the people are on your side that would rather protect terrorist "rights" than stop terrorist attacks within the US. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back