Obama's Ass-Kissers

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Just my opinion and observation.

I just watched Chris Mathews and his whole show was devoted to undermining, giving misinformation and generally insulting Tea Party Members, Republicans and the American people.

Well.. this is nothing new but for some reason today it just pissed me off. No balanced reporting, blatant Obama suck-holing and no fairness what so ever.

Then I tried to watch Kieth Olberman.. same blatant crap... 2 minutes was enough..

I just watched Chris Mathews and his whole show was devoted to undermining, giving misinformation and generally insulting Tea Party Members, Republicans and the American people.

Well.. this is nothing new but for some reason today it just pissed me off. No balanced reporting, blatant Obama suck-holing and no fairness what so ever.

Then I tried to watch Kieth Olberman.. same blatant crap... 2 minutes was enough..

tweety is the original meltdowner methinks.

Those guys are attention grabbers. "One who grabs much grasps little." :eusa_whistle:

I'll bet that's the same show that rdean was praising in another thread.

I think the Obama plan is to go extreme left, inspire the America haters, suck in the gullible youngsters and buffalo the Blacks.... yet again. He's giving away the middle and everything to the right. Honestly.. he's never even tried to represent all the people, just the leftist's.

His ego wont accept that he's lost the magic.. he's a dud..

Well go back to Hannity and all will be in balance.

I think the Obama plan is to go extreme left, inspire the America haters, suck in the gullible youngsters and buffalo the Blacks.... yet again. He's giving away the middle and everything to the right. Honestly.. he's never even tried to represent all the people, just the leftist's.

His ego wont accept that he's lost the magic.. he's a dud..

he lost his "e" , if he had his "e" he'd be a "dude"

Yeah, I heard Matthews on the Tea Partiers that was fantastic.

Well go back to Hannity and all will be in balance.

Okay fine.. I'll admit it .. Hannity does get on my nerves with his repetitive overblown BS but not to the level of these butt sucking Bozo's of MSNBC..

I would naturally assume you'd like it....:lol:

I can still proudly say that I have never watched more than a minute or two of any of the talking heads shows. And I don't plan on starting. I find I can read all about what they have to say right here (and other places online). And that is too much of them.

Hannity annoys me. I don't mind Beck when he's not boo hooing and is just giving the straight dope. I like Rush, though, and have for 20 years.

If you like spew and spittle and hysteria which evidently you do. Ray Rah for you. Sucks to be you.

Of course the Tea Partiers are bad.

They don't like OL'BO's agenda so they gotta be bad and of course they are all racists and haters.

Jeeze, you'd think they could come up with a better line.

Oh wait. I forgot. Thats the only line MSNBC and the left has to throw because we can all see how well Barry Boy's polices are working. NOT

They don't like OL'BO's agenda so they gotta be bad and of course they are all racists and haters.

Oh wait. I forgot. Thats the only line MSNBC and the left has to throw because we can all see how well Barry Boy's polices are working. NOT

Shhhhh

Dont talk about thier accomplishments. It was mandated from the dnc.

Shhhhh

Dont talk about thier accomplishments. It was mandated from the dnc.

That's . sweet & sour...sad & true.. funny & not so funny..

New Topics

Forum List

Back