Obama's Asian Roots

Which, to me, raises an equally interesting question. What the fuck does this have to do with politics?

Everything and nothing. Obama is the POTUS. That makes the way he wipes his ass political. Just ask any conservative nitwit or radio talk show listener. Everything Obama is political. :eusa_whistle:

Well, now, I have put you back on the 'fucking brainless dweeb' list. Damn. Obama is a just a man. Therefore, lots of things to do with Obama are not about politics. You, however, are clearly too fucking stupid to understand that.

Carry on.

Which, to me, raises an equally interesting question. What the fuck does this have to do with politics?

Everything and nothing. Obama is the POTUS. That makes the way he wipes his ass political. Just ask any conservative nitwit or radio talk show listener. Everything Obama is political. :eusa_whistle:

Well, now, I have put you back on the 'fucking brainless dweeb' list. Damn. Obama is a just a man. Therefore, lots of things to do with Obama are not about politics. You, however, are clearly too fucking stupid to understand that.

Carry on.

I know Obama is just a man, but to isten to the GOP, conservative America and radio talk shows (right wingers), one could only conclude that Obama is more than just a man. He transcends everything for those people. Shit, he can't even acquainted with a person without being blamed for all that persons actions of the past, present and future.

now STFU and go wipe your smelly ass. :eek:

Carry on.

I know Obama is just a man, but to isten to the GOP, conservative America and radio talk shows (right wingers), one could only conclude that Obama is more than just a man. He transcends everything for those people. Shit, he can't even acquainted with a person without being blamed for all that persons actions of the past, present and future.

now STFU and go wipe your smelly ass. :eek:

Does your diaper need changing? Wait there - I'll get Huggy for ya.

Carry on.

Yes, there ARE a lot of things about Obama that don't involve politics. Unfortunately, just like the left has gone after Palin, the right is doing the same thing to Obama and politicizing everything about the man.

They also went theological by calling him "messiah" as well as the "anti Christ".

And then......they politicized THAT!

By the way Dev, ya think this is the right trying to make Obama the Tiger Woods of presidents?

He plays enough golf!

Forum List

Back