Obama's Arrogant, Elitist, Narcissist, Self Rears It's Ugly Head Again...

Ame®icano;4019648 said:
Ask Obama... he's the one making shit up about people bringing knives. :eusa_angel:

Well, if the stuff about knives is made up, so is the stuff about guns.

What's the problem then?

You don't talk shit without reason...

Stuff about the knives is made up so they could bring the guns.

I guess that's pretty horrible then, right? Using weaponry references?

Which Democratic Politician attacked her?

Thats what the useful idiots are for. Remember to have your card laminated.

Is that "Self Evident" too? That instead of providing a "Johnny On The Spot" factual retort with maybe a link or something..

Like Democratic Representative John B. Smith Called Sarah Palin a Spagehetti Monster on MSNBC..here's the link..

A Conservative will come up, almost reflexively, with an insult.

You've learned well, young grasshopper.

Now fetch the pebble from my hand.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gASY7Lj5GPQ]The Tao of Kung Fu #6- "The wise always remain humble." - YouTube[/ame]

CUTE BUT YOU ALREADY MOVED THE GOAL POSTS. FIRST IT WAS DEMOCRATS THEN YOU HAD TO ADD POLITICIAN.

Have some Coffee, GET SOME GAME.

Ame®icano;4019648 said:
Well, if the stuff about knives is made up, so is the stuff about guns.

What's the problem then?

You don't talk shit without reason...

Stuff about the knives is made up so they could bring the guns.

I guess that's pretty horrible then, right? Using weaponry references?

No, it's only 'horrible' that some people use it as a serious reference. Those evil right wingers might bring weapons - cuz they all crazzzzeee people. See how that works? Demonizing people for the sake of political expediency is never a good idea.

Thats what the useful idiots are for. Remember to have your card laminated.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6V0FQV0x9I]Sarah Palin Is Still Owed Apologies - YouTube[/ame]

The reporter describes Krugman as an Obama advisor.

You have any proof whatsoever of that?

And no "Death Panels" were set up by Democrats.

Republicans have however set up real death panels to determine who gets what care.

And they actually killed some people.

Man Who Had Anonymous Donor for Transplant Dies

WOW THE INTERVIEW CAME WAY BEFORE THE REPUBLICANS TOOK CONTROL OF THE HOUSE AND NOW YOU SAY THE REPUBLICANS ARE CREATING DEATH PANELS? wHAT A FUCKING LOAD OF SHIT.
We won't have to worry about those death panels after 2012 obama care will be repealed end of story NO REPUBLICAN DEATH PANELS.

Free speech is one of the greatest enemies of Obamaist revolution, so. . .

Riiiight. The President also has the right to free speech or is it that the pseudo-conns want to only stifle all speech from the left?

Name one woman in the political ring that has had their life and the people around them under the microscope? Name one woman? We have heard more shit about Sarah Palins son in law mother. Who really gives a shit about her drug use no one seems to give a dammn about obama's drug use.

Hillary Clinton.
Janet Reno.

Just two off the top of my head.

Links please where their life and the people around them where placed under the political microscope. WShen did you hewar about the media going through clintons trash cans at 3 in the morning or reno's?

You're either a kid or have a head injury of some kind if you dont remember how those two were treated. Or maybe you are just a liar

Hillary Clinton.
Janet Reno.

Links please where their life and the people around them where placed under the political microscope. WShen did you hewar about the media going through clintons trash cans at 3 in the morning or reno's?

You're either a kid or have a head injury of some kind if you dont remember how those two were treated. Or maybe you are just a liar

Link please or you got nothing.

Free speech is one of the greatest enemies of Obamaist revolution, so. . .

Riiiight. The President also has the right to free speech or is it that the pseudo-conns want to only stifle all speech from the left?

Do you think it's wise for a leader to have one half of his country go after the other half?

No wait hitler did that in 33

Link to what?

Link to what?

Link showing that the mainstream media went through hillary's and Reno's garbage or even went after people they knew that wasn';t being investigated for some kind of fraud sceem.

Going through the garbage is the only way to prove that they were attacked? You are setting the bar pretty dam high aint cha?

What about Calling Reno Chelsey's dad? Not good enough right? You need dumpster divers only?

Name one woman in the political ring that has had their life and the people around them under the microscope? Name one woman? We have heard more shit about Sarah Palins son in law mother. Who really gives a shit about her drug use no one seems to give a dammn about obama's drug use.

Hillary Clinton.
Janet Reno.

Link please??? You have your nerve!!! You shouldn't need a link, you idiot. Everybody knows what happened to Hillary in the 90's. Also, you bagheads are always making outrageous statements and provide no proof whatsoever. Yet you're the first ones to whine, "link please". STFU!!!

Not correcting your typos makes your words hard to decipher.
But I guess you wouldn't know that, working at Burger King and all.

You're really an idiot. Do you know how foolish you look right now???

Hillary Clinton.
Janet Reno.

Link please??? You have your nerve!!! You shouldn't need a link, you idiot. Everybody knows what happened to Hillary in the 90's. Also, you bagheads are always making outrageous statements and provide no proof whatsoever. Yet you're the first ones to whine, "link please". STFU!!!

Not correcting your typos makes your words hard to decipher.
But I guess you wouldn't know that, working at Burger King and all.

I bet your stamping your foot right now and sucking your thub. Your wasting your time link or shut the fuck up.

Link to what?

Link showing that the mainstream media went through hillary's and Reno's garbage or even went after people they knew that wasn';t being investigated for some kind of fraud sceem.

Going through the garbage is the only way to prove that they were attacked? You are setting the bar pretty dam high aint cha?

What about Calling Reno Chelsey's dad? Not good enough right? You need dumpster divers only?

Come on you have a link don't I want you to show that clinton or reno had the same treatment Palin was given by the main stream media.

Come on you have a link don't I want you to show that clinton or reno had the same treatment Palin was given by the main stream media.

That's why I'm asking you what do you mean by "same treatment"? Being questioned? I can find a link to that

Being challenged? I can find a link to that but if dumpster diving is all you're looking for then the bar is set too high. I'll ask again...what kind of treatment? I want to make sure you don't pull the "that's different" defense so be specific.

Obama To Perry: "Be A Little More Careful About What You Say"

WOLF BLITZER, HOST, CNN'S "THE SITUATION ROOM": Rick Perry, the governor of Texas, Republican presidential candidate now, says, the men and women of the United States military want someone who's worn the uniform. He says he served in the Air Force.

Do you see a comment like that, that he makes, referring to you, as disrespectful to the commander in chief?

BARACK OBAMA, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: You know, Mr. Perry just got into the presidential race. I think that everybody who runs for president, it probably takes them a little bit of time before they start realizing that this isn't like running for governor or running for senator or running for Congress, and you've got to be a little more careful about what you say.

Obama To Perry: "Be A Little More Careful About What You Say" | RealClearPolitics
Obamaturd has never been careful of what he says. Boy, what a cry baby potus we have, what an embarrassment.

Man this sounds like an elementary school yard fight with a lot of name calling. Fix the problems you were elected to fix and the name calling will stop. But until you figure it out why not take another vacation. Do you really care how many people don't have jobs and don't want welfare they just want to work. Do you give a shit? I don't think so.

Just WHAT does this ARROGANT little SHIT think he's going to do? ARREST someone for SPEAKING AGAINST HIM?

FUCK OBAMA! He makes me want to PUKE. I would PISS on the sons a bitch if he was on FIRE.

grow a pair, i've met girl scouts that have bigger balls.

ooooooh, obam said something almost mean about my ricky.

man the fuck up
Yeah, girlscouts probably do have a bigger set than obamaturd, and you.

Forum List

Back