Obama's Arizona memorial speech....

At the airport:

obama-dupnik-550x366.jpg

Hey Sheriff, all that “vitriol” stuff, pure genius!

I didn't watch it. I was busy dog-sitting :D
Yes, I suppose Obama's presence kept you from watching a memorial for your fellow Americans.

Too bad, seeing the heroic intern made my evening.

I believe his name was David Hernandez. Yes, he was great! He and the statement that Gabby had opened her eyus were definitely the high points.

During the evening, I thought the college should add a class to their curriculum , THe Appropriate Mood and Actions for a Memorial." Thought through the hoots, screams ands hollars that I was was watching a basketball game at times.

I often thought of the victims families wondering if they would rather be in church.

I just wish at times the President would think a little.With the way he told the audience She opened her eyes he made sure he took responsibility for it.He just should have said I have the husbands permission to tell everyone here that today she opened her eyes for the first time...instead it was just as soon as I left her room she opened her eyes for the first time.
Behold my awesomeness....He should have show some class and not make it about him.:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back