Obama's Approval Rating Sinks Back into the 30's

But Obama didn't fail.....his term is almost over and History will give him credit for bringing us out of the toilet (where Bush and his policies put us) so it is Republicans and you, whose goal was to have Obama fail that have failed.....you're totally delusional.
I don't doubt the irony is lost on you. We will have had 16 years of failed presidencies. We will need real hope and change.

Well, I'm sure your News source.....will never give credit where credit is due.......and as long as Republicans are able to block any progress, we will continue to crawl upward.

What you call progress.... Sensible Americans call a disaster

-Geaux
you of all people haven't any king of clue what a Sensible Americans is ...

They both sucked....only Obama sucked more. I never doubted Bush when he said something.

With Obama...I don't believe a damn thing that ever comes out of his mouth. He is a total and complete liar.

Bush believed Arabs would want Democracy. He bet his Presidency on it. He was wrong. Being wrong and being a stone cold lying sack of shit are two very different things.

And this is how I am different than the far left drones. I can admit Bush's mistakes. You drones can never admit Obama is a screw up. You are completely incapable. Very sad. :(

And I know I will be attacked for saying this, and I will be given no credit for admitting Bush's failure....because that's what drones do. :D

You believe that Bush was honest with you during the lead up to the invasion of Iraq?

That is the definition of being a drone. Well played.

You want credit for admitting that Bush failed the nation? Really?

Yes drone....Bush was as honest about the lead up to Iraq as Bill Clinton was.....Hillary Clinton was....and John Kerry was.

See...a drone selectively forgets how many folks on his team said the same shit.

Your post = Fail.
bush was honest???? it amazes me when idiots like this one will claim that they said these people were for going to war with Iraq... each and every statement they made about Iraq was for the UN to hold them responsible for their production of WMD's... they all implied sanctions, not going to war ... but idiots like this one will post half statements then say see what they said... they were just as bad as bush... its their way to try and convince that both dems and republicans were bad, just to try and save face about republicans total incompetence ...

Forum List

Back