Obama's approval rating on the rise!

Give it break. You posted your dislike of Bork, but are fine with Ginsburg and the other leftists. Anyone objective would not do as you did.
And I give my reasons why, he believed in fairy tales while they believe in the real intent of the Constitution, a living document that conforms with the times.

Extract from Thomas Jefferson to Samuel Kercheval, 12 July 1816
Some men look at Constitutions with sanctimonious reverence, & deem them, like the ark of the covenant, too sacred to be touched. they ascribe to the men of the preceding age a wisdom more than human, and suppose what they did to be beyond amendment. I knew that age well: I belonged to it,...

Search Jefferson Quotes Family Letters

Bork?!?! He was espousing a non-existent constitutional principle, i.e. original intent. He was pushing the lie that all the FFs had the same intent. He deserved what he got for polluting our political discourse, a pollution that's still having it's effects as evidenced by your post.
Yeah Bork was a RADICAL....but Ginsburg and the other leftists...well they are GREAT!!!
At least they believe in something real, not fairy tales.
And you believe Ds good Rs bad.
So now you think you're a mind reader? You don't know me. I used to vote for Republicans all the time until the wingnuts drove out the ones with any sense, e.g. Clifford Case-NJ, Mac Mathias-MD.
Give it break.

You posted your dislike of Bork, but are fine with Ginsburg and the other leftists. Anyone objective would not do as you did.
"Robert Bork's America is a land in which women would be forced into back-alley abortions, blacks would sit at segregated lunch counters, rogue police could break down citizens' doors in midnight raids, schoolchildren could not be taught about evolution, writers and artists could be censored at the whim of the Government, and the doors of the Federal courts would be shut on the fingers of millions of citizens for whom the judiciary is—and is often the only—protector of the individual rights that are the heart of our democracy ... President Reagan is still our president. But he should not be able to reach out from the muck of Irangate, reach into the muck of Watergate and impose his reactionary vision of the Constitution on the Supreme Court and the next generation of Americans. No justice would be better than this injustice."

You Ds and libs needn't worry about 2016. Obama and nearly all GOP candidates agree on most things.

So you guys win either way, but your media makes lots of money selling you the meme that Rs and Ds are different...and sadly you are so easily fooled over and over again.

Yeah, because the four SCOTUS Justices that vote in lockstep with liberal scum values are all appointed by Republicans, right?

No....... Wait. They were appointed by dimocrap scum.

In fact, Kagan, Ginsburg, Sotomayor and Souter don't even bother writing Opinions most of the time. If it's Anti-American, Anti-Capitalist, Anti-Freedom or Anti-Republican, it's an automatic.

Those of you that can't tell the difference between a scum sucking piece of lying filth dimocrap scumbag and a Republican just need to shut the fuck up.

It's you scumbags that got the Country into this mess.

Without you holding us back, we'd kick the shit out of dimocrap FILTH every time.

assholes

Souter retired in 2009, Breyer is the other liberal judge.

Yeah Bork was a RADICAL....but Ginsburg and the other leftists...well they are GREAT!!!
So now you think you're a mind reader? You don't know me. I used to vote for Republicans all the time until the wingnuts drove out the ones with any sense, e.g. Clifford Case-NJ, Mac Mathias-MD.
Give it break.

You posted your dislike of Bork, but are fine with Ginsburg and the other leftists. Anyone objective would not do as you did.
Bork was rejected by 58 42, with six Republicans voting against him. Ginsburg was approved 96 - 3. Bork had a history of being a Republican Political operative and was the Justice Department Official with the lack of integrity who fired the special prosecutor in the Watergate investigation, when the AG he worked for and his deputy refused to do so as it was improper. His views on the constitution were even outside the mainstream of conservative thought. He was rejected because because of those things. Ginsburg is a liberal, but in the mainstream of liberal thought. Comparing her to Bork is asinine.

Kindly tell me of Ginsburg's history, which you conveniently forgot or maybe find most acceptable.

What about Kagan's?

All Obama has to do is give a speech and his sheeple lap it up.

"SEE.....OUR MESSIAH SURE TOLD YOU GUYS ON THE RIGHT!!!"

Obama should be able to live off of same-sex marriage for the rest of his life. He could cause WWIII and the left wouldn't give a shit now that he's helped give them their piece of paper.
good+good...+let+the+butthurt+flow+through+you!.jpg

Obama s approval rating grows following memorable week - CNNPolitics.com

The GOP needs to be concerned as the 2016 elections grow near
This either shows true liberal ignorance or it's a snow job. The economy is horrible. Race relations are a joke.

Obama's lighting the White House up like a rainbow while America is in the worst shape since carter. It's a joke.

I guess you think that if you keep typing that, someone will actually start believing you? Whatever helps you sleep at night.

This is nothing more than a bump due to the euphoria of this past week.

Let's wait to see a few months from now when the polls would be accurate.

Give it break.

Bork was rejected by 58 42, with six Republicans voting against him. Ginsburg was approved 96 - 3. Bork had a history of being a Republican Political operative and was the Justice Department Official with the lack of integrity who fired the special prosecutor in the Watergate investigation, when the AG he worked for and his deputy refused to do so as it was improper. His views on the constitution were even outside the mainstream of conservative thought. He was rejected because because of those things. Ginsburg is a liberal, but in the mainstream of liberal thought. Comparing her to Bork is asinine.

Kindly tell me of Ginsburg's history, which you conveniently forgot or maybe find most acceptable.

What about Kagan's?
What do you want to know? They are both intelligent, accomplished lawyers who were overwhelmingly approved by both Democrats and Republicans. Their view of the constitution is consistent with the view of most appointees by Democratic Presidents and with many appointed by Republicans.

Forum List

Back