Obama's Approval Rating hits -8%

Obama has been bought and paid for by the Unions, Huffington Post, Move on, Saudi, Iran, and every dirty dealing money bag like soros

Obama has been bought and paid for by the Unions, Huffington Post, Move on, Saudi, Iran, and every dirty dealing money bag like soros

You sound bitter.
I am, because he FUCKED this country up more than any president combined but you don't see it yet because your still looking at this like a baseball game and you don't care if your team cheats or does drugs as long as they win.

You sound bitter.
I am, because he FUCKED this country up more than any president combined but you don't see it yet because your still looking at this like a baseball game and you don't care if your team cheats or does drugs as long as they win.

Srsly, you're up here ----------------->

I need you more around here -------------->

The guy hasn't even been POTUS for 6 months. You're laying the melodrama on a bit thick.

You sound bitter.

The guy hasn't even been POTUS for 6 months. You're laying the melodrama on a bit thick.
6mths and he managed to spend how much? Take over banking, car and jobless going down at a fast rate. yeah...6mths not enough time for you to see it.

6mths and he managed to spend how much? Take over banking, car and jobless going down at a fast rate. yeah...6mths not enough time for you to see it.

He's spent a lot of money ... the stimulus a was big part of his campaign. Most of the banking stuff was done before he was elected. The big three were also on the verge of disaster before Obama even got elected ... the Bush Admin knew about it and passed the buck for the next admin. Frankly, I don't blame them ... the auto industry is a mess and has been for a long time now.

Has he managed things as well as they could be so far? Not at all and it sounds to me like you were expecting a lot more out of him than I did.

Actually, Rasmussen is a republican polling organization. And given that you didn't provide a link, I'd point out that according to RCP, Rasmussen has Obama as +3... and that's the outlier...

the actual RCP average is job approval at 56.5 and disapproval at 38.5, leaving an RCP average of +18.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Don't you people get tired of posting misleading pointless stuff?

Jillian just click on each of the polls' home and you see the same results, he's in a near free fall of close to a point a day or more since about 6/10. Prior to that, while the trend was down, it was less clear.

He's spent a lot of money ... the stimulus a was big part of his campaign. Most of the banking stuff was done before he was elected. The big three were also on the verge of disaster before Obama even got elected ... the Bush Admin knew about it and passed the buck for the next admin. Frankly, I don't blame them ... the auto industry is a mess and has been for a long time now.

Has he managed things as well as they could be so far? Not at all and it sounds to me like you were expecting a lot more out of him than I did.

I need you more around here :lol: that was good.

I now have 2 people posting in the thread that seem to be able to objectively look at things. I know i'm riding a broken horse looking for objectivity in a politics forum but I can have dreams and hopes that we could all be capable of stepping away from ideology and just looking at things objectively.

On a side note for the last few posts, I did like reagan and all but 2 years into his presidency they (reps/reagan admin) were blaming the recession on jimmy carter....so I dont think that we have heard the end of bush's responsibility for economic conditions just yet.

Last edited:
Obama has increased transparency (mostly along accounting lines) in various gov agencies/departments. He has been delivering on environmental regulations. He has come through on his stimulus, and has held the automakers' feet to the fire and they are now finally getting with the program. He is moving on redployment of force from Iraq to Afghanistan. So I disagree that he has not delivered on campaign promises.

The economy was the result of unsustainable practices across the board - Getting the economy on track is gonna be a pain in the butt because it means we have to STOP the unsustainable practices (ex bundling bad loans and selling them) and roll out sustainable practices. Add to that the psychology of the public souring on the economy. It'll turn around, the housing market seems to have hit bottom for example.

Obama '12!!!!!!!

you liked reagan? well that kinda of explains a lot...voodoo economics....who called it that....o yea his vp...george bush 1

I liked a lot about what reagan did with foreign policy. I can't help it...i mean the berlin wall came down under his watch and he bombed the home of a leader who took our citizens hostage.

Plus he lowered most taxes for individuals and small business.

I dunno about the whole selling weapons to iran business, thats not too cool in my book but I dont think there is any president that I liked all they have done.

Clinton for example....a lying douchebag BUT at least unlike all the republican presidents I know he could balance the budget and didn't deficit spend us to death. Actually he was the ONLY president i've lived under to do this. For that I have to give him credit even if he ruined his credibility lying under oath.

Forum List

Back