Obama's Approval Rating Falls 15 Points

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Obama's Approval Rating Falls 15 Points

US president Barack Obama's approval rating plunges 15 points from the original 83 percent in the first week of his tenure, a new poll finds.

The Gallup polling firm which tracks president's approval/disapproval rating every day, says Obama began his administration with a 68 percent 'approval' rating.

Despite a 15% drop, Obama still maintains good ratings falling only second behind John F. Kennedy, who had 72% approval rating on Feb. 15, 1961.

Eisenhower equaled Obama's approval at 68%. Since Kennedy, Carter started with 66%, Reagan 51%, George H.W. Bush 51%, Clinton 58%, and George W. Bush 57%.

Press TV - Obama's approval rating falls 15 points

It didn't have anywhere to go but down, did it? :tongue:

His loony, bat shit, left worshippers are the first ones he's pissed off, like code pink. They're coming to realise he lied to them during his campaign. Wow... shocker there aye? :lol:

And as this year grinds on with people still losing their jobs and the economy in the tank, his approval rating is going to 'dip' further yet. I wouldn't doubt he becomes almost as hated as GW.

I was thinking 6 months before the "deflation" .... :clap2:

It didn't have anywhere to go but down, did it? :tongue:
That's right. When it goes below 50 percent and stays there, then people should pay attention.

As high as the expectations have been raised it shouldn't take long to get there.

Obama was sold to the ignorant masses like a hip new energy drink. Brilliant advertising. I have to give it up to the media, from hollywood to the music industry. This man's whole campaign was nothing more than pop culture pushed, feel good, bullshit.

He had nothing to run on that qualified him for president. Nothing.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
That's right. When it goes below 50 percent and stays there, then people should pay attention.

As high as the expectations have been raised it shouldn't take long to get there.

Obama was sold to the ignorant masses like a hip new energy drink. Brilliant advertising. I have to give it up to the media, from hollywood to the music industry. This man's whole campaign was nothing more than pop culture pushed, feel good, bullshit.

I agree and its showing now .. but at who's expense.

I agree and its showing now .. but at who's expense.

Ours. So it's time to infiltrate pop culture, hollywood and the music industry. First things first..use the left's tactics against them.

One of the first things we should do is add "No discrimination over political Affiliation or opinion" to the Equal Opprotunity act.

I don't trust the pollsters

In this poll, or in general? (Why?)

In general, the polls have been many times dead wrong during the elections this year and previous years. If we could believe the polls from back then we would have expected Hillary against Mike Huckabee or something this year.

I'd agree that polls can be manipulated, but polls like this one I don't think so. It's pretty straight forward and the pollster has nothing to gain or lose by the results.

Forum List

Back