Obama's approval numbers slip back to the low 40's

He is simply a toothless old dog.

Well, I could say go fuck yourself to a typical, liberal personal attack when faced with the facts, so I think I will: go fuck yourself.

Have a really nice day, asshole, and don;t forget to say Hi to your hero barack as he runs past you chased by the demands from 11 states demanding his birth records before he can get on the ballot in 2012. what will you say then? Nothing true of course.

Obama is done. Only a liberal would celebrate even the inflated numbers you cite. Jerk-offs trying to con the unknowing. In other words, the usual liberal theatrics.

SCOTUS says Westboro Baptist can use hate speech, so go for it, gstarz. But you are a birfer and that automatically disqualifies you from serious consideration about Obama.

Who says, Jake? You? Try arguing the issue, jerk off, and cut the alinski crap. watching you try to keep liberal morale up after the thrashing you jerks took in November is truly pathetic. But I'd expect nothing less from a smarmy asshole.

Listen, birfter Alinsky Gstarz, you are not sane, you hate the president, I think (in part), because his not white, and what you really don't like is that is a better Christian and American than you.

Jake, You guys are so easy to parody, anyone can do it. I love it when you live up to your own, fucked-up stereotype.

Last edited by a moderator:
gstarz, you are projecting your own lack of self esteem, birfer boy. BHO is a better man, Christian, and American than you.

Bottom line: The Independents elected this MONUMENTAL FRAUD, Stone-Cold MARXIST Obami Salami.

Now that the MONUMENTAL FRAUD and Stone-Cold MARXIST is being exposed......The Independents will kick Obami Salaami's pathologically lying semi-black arse outa the White House.

No other rational opinion is possible.

G, no one who counts here believes you are rational. Just saying.

You can get strike "who counts."

New Topics

Forum List

Back