Obama's approval numbers slip back to the low 40's

Funny how the liberals, all full of self-righteous superiority forget that just a few short months ago only, they got their collective tails kicked so hard they still haven't hit the ground yet.

Well basically that occurred for several reasons. Economy did fire up enough to add any jobs. There was a 500 Billion dollar cut in Medicare. And the Tea Party movement picked up some voters. Add in the Chamber of Commerce doling out the moula on a record level and a good many Democrats trying to make a "point" by staying home or going Republican and you have the makings of the perfect storm.

I don't think it's going to hold. The Republicans ran on cutting the deficit and producing jobs. However, they have come in attacking abortion and unions. That ain't what they ran on..and if they shut down government again..that will be the icing on the cake for 2012.

I think it was great that they won in big numbers in 2010.

Now they share some of the responsibility. They are going after unions and abortions. They campaigned on jobs yet in cutting 200,000 jobs, "so be it." How do we know you care about job creation when you are actually cutting jobs.

I think with the fact they have no legitimate challenger to Obama in 2012, and their lies be exposed, will see them become the minority once again in 2012.

reality check: Obama won't be in the game. He won;t turn over his long form birth certificate and several states are enacting laws that will require him to do so to be part of the game in 2012. It's now obvious he never will turn over the records and will probably bow out under pressure from the party. Obama's ineligibility is the biggest non-secret in DC. The states are demanding records that don;t exist or Obama is hiding. We don't need to get into a constitutional debate about it, he just won't turn over the records, that's obvious, now. Obama won't be in the game in 2012. rely on it. That's what liberal Mother Jones News thinks, too, in essence, and for the same reason. Obama can't run or won't because he will not turn over his citizenship documents. This is a done deal. cry me a river.

Last edited:
The left will always claim that there is no one out there who can beat him,,,DESPITE WHAT HAPPENED IN NOVEMBER 2010! and how would they know? they don't even know who's running! we could make a list of candidates that would beat Obama in a 55/45 landslide! God I Hope John Thune And Huckabee Run,,either one will have Ubama crapping his pants!:eusa_drool:

reality check: Obama won't be in the game. He won;t turn over his long form birth certificate and several states are enacting laws that will require him to do so to be part of the game in 2012. It's now obvious he never will turn over the records and will probably bow out under pressure from the party. Obama's ineligibility is the biggest non-secret in DC. The states are demanding records that don;t exist or Obama is hiding. We don't need to get into a constitutional debate about it, he just won't turn over the records, that's obvious, now. Obama won't be in the game in 2012. rely on it. That's what liberal Mother Jones News thinks, too, in essence, and for the same reason. Obama can't run or won't because he will not turn over his citizenship documents. This is a done deal. cry me a river.

I'll bet you $10,000 that Obama won't step aside or be denied the nomination because of his birth certificate.

As usual we see liberal democrats doing what they always do when faced with bad news about their party: claim the source is unreliable, make comparisons to Bush who has been gone for 2 years, or change the subject, in this case the Florida housing market.

Obama's approval numbers are in the low 40's.

Live in the real world. It's a fact. Deal with it.

Let's for the sake of argument say that Obama's approval numbers today are in the low 40s. How the heck does that matter? Next week they could be higher. Next week could be lower. Heck everything could change tomorrow.

If you don't believe that then you don't remember 9/11

No, things won;t change tomorrow and save Obama miraculously. He's been polling at under 50% for the last year at least, except for one small bump when he reached out to republicans. the fact that he's sinking again shows these centrist moves have no staying power.He has usually been in the mid-40's. this means for his voters the GOP is gone and the independents are essentially gone and now he's shedding the last of the independents and his centrist democrats. He cannot win with poll numbers like this running this steady. The economy will need to improve and that won;t happen fast enough. we're in this depression for the next few years, at least. Even if obama obeyed the states' directives in several and disclosed his citizenship documents that it's clear he has no intention of releasing, he still can't win.

This won't change tomorrow. This has been holding steady for over a year. 2010 is going to repeat itself in 2012. that's why so many congressional dems continue to return to the private sector in a depression - an otherwise unheard-of situation. They know where this is going.

I'll bet you $10,000 that Obama won't step aside or be denied the nomination because of his birth certificate.

I don't think they allow anything but small amounts to be exchanged in your sanitarium.

States are demanding his long form birth certificate. What do you think he will do?

Last edited:
First, Democrats dont engage in the private sector:p

Second, anyone who doesnt realize that 2 years is a long time and anything can change isnt anchored in reality.

i don't think they allow anything but small amounts to be exchanged in your sanitarium.

States are demanding his long form birth certificate. What do you think he will do?

10 gees, baby.

Put up or shut up.

i don't think they allow anything but small amounts to be exchanged in your sanitarium.

10 gees, baby.

Put up or shut up.

Oh brother. answer the question: states are demanding obama's long form birth certificate, 'baby'. How will he deal with that? This is a discussion board: put up or shut up.

Oh, clarification.

I absolve USMB completely of any wagering that may occur.

This, in fact, is not a wager. It is a hedge, like hedging movements in the stock market, or the weather.

I will take on all comers. $10,000 for anyone who thinks Obama will step aside or be denied the nomination because of his birth certificate. We can set it up as a trust.

Oh, clarification.

This, in fact, is not a wager. It is a hedge, like hedging movements in the stock market, or the weather.

I will take on all comers. $10,000 for anyone who thinks Obama will step aside or be denied the nomination because of his birth certificate. We can set it up as a trust.

very cute.

I'll try this again (this is like rainbow Glitter bear debating a liberal - exactly the same!); Obama cannot run without showing at least a few states his long form birth certificate. Stop acting like some uber-cool riviera gambler, because i don't think you've saved enough from mowing lawns to cover the wager, so answer the question instead : Obama needs to show his long form birth certificate to run in all the states in 2012. what will obama do?

answer or lose by default. Your play money is of no value to me.

Last edited:
Oh, clarification.

very cute.

I'll try this again (this is like rainbow Glitter bear debating a liberal - exactly the same!); Obama cannot run without showing at least a few states his long form birth certificate. Stop acting like some uber-cool riviera gambler, because i don't think you've saved enough from mowing lawns to cover the wager, so answer the question instead, jerk off: Obama needs to show his long form birth certificate to run in all the states in 2012. what will obama do?

I'm not a gambler. I don't gamble. This isn't a gamble. And trust me, Skippy, I can afford it.

So, seeing as you're chicken, I'll offer you a way to profit from what you believe to be true.

According to Intrade, the price of a futures contract on Obama not receiving the nomination is 90 cents for every dollar. What that means, Skippy, is that if Obama doesn't receive the nomination for any reason, not just for your retarded birfer reasons, the value of that contract will drop to zero.

2012.DEM.NOM.OBAMA 05:11

The face value of a contract is $10. So if you sell 1000 contracts, you will receive $9000 because the contracts on Obama are worth $9. If you are wrong, you'll have to pay out $10,000 for a $1,000 loss. If you are right, you keep the $9000 and pay out zero.

Get it? Gain $9000 if you are right, lose $1000 if you are wrong. Frankly, Skippy, as much as I'd like to take your annual salary from you, it's better for you to sell the Intrade Obama contracts than it is to bet with me because your upside to downside is 9:1 selling Intrade futures contracts.

Since you said this is a done deal, you would be a fool not to. Unless, of course, you're just a fool blathering about shit he doesn't know anything about.

So walk the talk. Put your money where your mouth is.

I think with the fact they have no legitimate challenger to Obama in 2012, and their lies be exposed, will see them become the minority once again in 2012.

No, unless they really, super-majorly fuck up between now and Nov 2012, they'll likely have BOTH houses of Congress, but with less of a majority in the House.

Despite that, it still looks good for the Prez, though.

BS.

You don't stand a chance in the presidency. Chris Christie is possibly the best candidate and that Little Debbies downer is too negative to be president. Not only the fact that he is a McDonalds Value meal away from a heart attack makes him unelectable. If you had a legitimate contender, he/she would have already announced. Obama announce in February 2007 he was running and he was the odds on favorite to win.

Face it, you have NOBODY. You will not win the Presidency in 2012, you don't stand a chance.

Now you will lose 30-40 seats in 2012 in Congress which will put it at a Majority for the Democrats.

Now in the senate its going to be tougher. Though I see Conneticut going to Democrats, I see Olympia Snowe being ousted in Maine and John "I have sex with friends wives" Ensign losing to Democrats. Scott Brown is in danger as well Thats a +2 or +3 for Democrats.

Now Kent Conrad's seat is likely going to the Republicans. Jim Webb's seat is debatable to where it will go since he beat the Republican incumbant before, its possible they win again. John Kyl's seat will be interesting to watch. After Jan Brewer's reckless attack on the state of Arizona, the Hispanics are going to come out in force for the 2012 election and we can take back that seat. Don't fear New Mexico's seat because we won 71-29. Thats our seat.

So I will be nice and say you gain 2 seats. You still are in the minority.

We take the presidency, and both houses. Sorry it makes logical sense.

Funny how the liberals, all full of self-righteous superiority forget that just a few short months ago only, they got their collective tails kicked so hard they still haven't hit the ground yet.

Well basically that occurred for several reasons. Economy did fire up enough to add any jobs. There was a 500 Billion dollar cut in Medicare. And the Tea Party movement picked up some voters. Add in the Chamber of Commerce doling out the moula on a record level and a good many Democrats trying to make a "point" by staying home or going Republican and you have the makings of the perfect storm.

I don't think it's going to hold. The Republicans ran on cutting the deficit and producing jobs. However, they have come in attacking abortion and unions. That ain't what they ran on..and if they shut down government again..that will be the icing on the cake for 2012.

WAIT A MINUTE! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

You're saying there was a confluence of happenstance circumstances that formed a perfect storm for the democrats to lose, not because people thought the democrats sucked? .

Naw..it's not exactly "happenstance"..it was planned. Republicans had powerpoint presentations on how they were going to do this.

And the rest is history.

Oh, clarification.

very cute.

I'll try this again (this is like rainbow Glitter bear debating a liberal - exactly the same!); Obama cannot run without showing at least a few states his long form birth certificate. Stop acting like some uber-cool riviera gambler, because i don't think you've saved enough from mowing lawns to cover the wager, so answer the question instead : Obama needs to show his long form birth certificate to run in all the states in 2012. what will obama do?

:lol: Oh gosh..it be a birther!

Oh, clarification.

very cute.

I'll try this again (this is like rainbow Glitter bear debating a liberal - exactly the same!); Obama cannot run without showing at least a few states his long form birth certificate. Stop acting like some uber-cool riviera gambler, because i don't think you've saved enough from mowing lawns to cover the wager, so answer the question instead, jerk off: Obama needs to show his long form birth certificate to run in all the states in 2012. what will obama do?

I'm not a gambler. I don't gamble. This isn't a gamble. And trust me, Skippy, I can afford it.

So, seeing as you're chicken, I'll offer you a way to profit from what you believe to be true.

According to Intrade, the price of a futures contract on Obama not receiving the nomination is 90 cents for every dollar. What that means, Skippy, is that if Obama doesn't receive the nomination for any reason, not just for your retarded birfer reasons, the value of that contract will drop to zero.

2012.DEM.NOM.OBAMA 05:11

The face value of a contract is $10. So if you sell 1000 contracts, you will receive $9000 because the contracts on Obama are worth $9. If you are wrong, you'll have to pay out $10,000 for a $1,000 loss. If you are right, you keep the $9000 and pay out zero.

Get it? Gain $9000 if you are right, lose $1000 if you are wrong. Frankly, Skippy, as much as I'd like to take your annual salary from you, it's better for you to sell the Intrade Obama contracts than it is to bet with me because your upside to downside is 9:1 selling Intrade futures contracts.

Since you said this is a done deal, you would be a fool not to. Unless, of course, you're just a fool blathering about shit he doesn't know anything about.

So walk the talk. Put your money where your mouth is.

You refuse to answer. I win the debate. Fuck off, "Skippy"

Oh, clarification.

very cute.

Alinski's tactic of demeaning the opposition without addressing the facts has played out on this one.

Damn right I'm a "Birther", and firmly ensconced amongst the liberals like Chris Matthews, the Huffington Post and Mother Jones News, among others. Oh, yes, not to mention about 45% - 60% of polled Americans, depending on the poll, as well as the legislators and governors of several states who together are enacting new laws demanding that all candidates for president in 2012 show their long form birth certificates - those new laws are not an accident. they're being enacted because of we 'crazy tinfoil hat birthers".

That puts you, my friend, not only a probable national minority, but a severe tactical disadvantage, because those states are demanding a long form and Obama has made it clear he won't release his. There will be no stand-off on this, and if Obama doesn't disclose his records, he's going to look like the ass of all time no matter what, and so will his vocal supporters. What will he do? Does he have a long form? will he turn it over? if not, as seems the case, will he challenge the laws in court? (LOL!) Will he ask for people to write him in? Drop out citing "health concerns' or "love for his family"?

So I ask you, then. What will he do? This isn't theoretical - the laws are going to be passed in at least half a dozen states for sure, and all it takes is one to screw him up royally. So you tell me, since "Skippy' refuses to answer: what will he do?

Last edited:
very cute.

Alinski's tactic of demeaning the opposition without addressing the facts has played out on this one.

Damn right I'm a "Birther", and firmly ensconced amongst the liberals like Chris Matthews, the Huffington Post and Mother Jones News, among others. Oh, yes, not to mention about 45% - 60% of polled Americans, depending on the poll, as well as the legislators and governors of several states who together are enacting new laws demanding that all candidates for president in 2012 show their long form birth certificates - those new laws are not an accident. they're being enacted because of we 'crazy tinfoil hat birthers".

That puts you, my friend, not only a probable national minority, but a severe tactical disadvantage, because those states are demanding a long form and Obama has made it clear he won't release his. There will be no stand-off on this, and if Obama doesn't disclose his records, he's going to look like the ass of all time no matter what, and so will his vocal supporters. What will he do? Does he have a long form? will he turn it over? if not, as seems the case, will he challenge the laws in court? (LOL!) Will he ask for people to write him in? Drop out citing "health concerns' or "love for his family"?

So I ask you, then. What will he do? This isn't theoretical - the laws are going to be passed in at least half a dozen states for sure, and all it takes is one to screw him up royally. So you tell me, since "Skippy' refuses to answer: what will he do?

He was born in Hawaii. Thats a fact. He released his birth certificate certified by Hawaii. But don't let facts get in the way of your racism.

If a majority you mean 25% then yeah. Otherwise you're a crazy minority.

He was born in Hawaii. Thats a fact. He released his birth certificate certified by Hawaii. But don't let facts get in the way of your racism.

If a majority you mean 25% then yeah. Otherwise you're a crazy minority.

Here we go again. the thing Obama released - the certification of live birth - was debunked by even liberal Chris Matthews Look at THIS.

For more info in depth, go the Rainbow Glitter Bear parody series linked in my signature at the bottom and look at episodes 2 and 7. Learn something for a change.

It isn't settled because Hawaii has already said they have the long form. That's official. Now states are demanding that Obama show it to get on the ballot in their states. So i ask you, then; what will obama do? What Obama has already shown is unacceptable to the wording of the laws in these states. So what will Obama do?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll hold out for the MSNBC poll that will show him at a gazillion percent approval.

Well, at least he'd do well amongst the liberals here, because it still seems as though there's plenty of them still french kissing his ass, even though now it's painfully obvious that he's bar none the worst President this country has ever seen.

Forum List

Back