Obama's Anti-Speciesists In Charge

And you should stop driving a car, and in fact what is this necessity with using a computer and wasting energy to run the computer.....for LEISURE? How odd, for such a dedicated guy.

I'm still better than you are towards my health, animals, the environment and starving people. But as long as you get your meat, fuck the starving people, right?

Explain to me what I've done in my lifetime to help starving people and the poor.

You obviously know.

And no, you're not better than me towards your own health. My whole life is dedicated to my body and its fitness. I have the conditioning of an olympic athlete. And you're scared to even post a pic, because if and when you do, I'll tell you what you're at risk for just by your body type alone.
It's ok, my point is made, you know I'm right.

:thanks:

Ima, i really disagree with your tactics here. If your a vegetarian, I could accuse you of the same cruelty you accuse others of. The Dairy and Egg industries are equally if not more cruel than the meat industry. Even as a vegan, I am not blameless. Putting aside appeals to hypocrisy, judging non-veg'ns is not going to do anything except cause them to further hate and stigmatize vegans and vegetarians, making them less likely to consider a veg'n diet, which is presumably our goal, is it not? The only way is through rational debate, bringing objective information to the table, and using logic and reason to try and convince others. One potential problem is that you risk doing more harm than good by further damaging the vegan brand in the eyes of more people. Because of this stigma, people may not even entertain veganism seriously because of being associated with this negative stigma. You must consider this crucial social aspect and allow it to be a source of empathy. I find it hypocritical to have compassion for animals but great other humans with such disrespect, personally, and that is plainly obvious to others. We need to rid the stigma of vegans as being judgmental extremists. We are not. We simply looked at the truth of farming methods and decided it was not worth it, using a cost/benefit analysis. We are not better than anyone, just less ignorant, so we need to help people get informed, not push them away. I firmly believe this

Ima, i really disagree with your tactics here. If your a vegetarian, I could accuse you of the same cruelty you accuse others of. The Dairy and Egg industries are equally if not more cruel than the meat industry. Even as a vegan, I am not blameless. Putting aside appeals to hypocrisy, judging non-veg'ns is not going to do anything except cause them to further hate and stigmatize vegans and vegetarians, making them less likely to consider a veg'n diet, which is presumably our goal, is it not? The only way is through rational debate, bringing objective information to the table, and using logic and reason to try and convince others. One potential problem is that you risk doing more harm than good by further damaging the vegan brand in the eyes of more people. Because of this stigma, people may not even entertain veganism seriously because of being associated with this negative stigma. You must consider this crucial social aspect and allow it to be a source of empathy. I find it hypocritical to have compassion for animals but great other humans with such disrespect, personally, and that is plainly obvious to others. We need to rid the stigma of vegans as being judgmental extremists. We are not. We simply looked at the truth of farming methods and decided it was not worth it, using a cost/benefit analysis. We are not better than anyone, just less ignorant, so we need to help people get informed, not push them away. I firmly believe this.

Ima, i really disagree with your tactics here. If your a vegetarian, I could accuse you of the same cruelty you accuse others of. The Dairy and Egg industries are equally if not more cruel than the meat industry. Even as a vegan, I am not blameless. Putting aside appeals to hypocrisy, judging non-veg'ns is not going to do anything except cause them to further hate and stigmatize vegans and vegetarians, making them less likely to consider a veg'n diet, which is presumably our goal, is it not? The only way is through rational debate, bringing objective information to the table, and using logic and reason to try and convince others. One potential problem is that you risk doing more harm than good by further damaging the vegan brand in the eyes of more people. Because of this stigma, people may not even entertain veganism seriously because of being associated with this negative stigma. You must consider this crucial social aspect and allow it to be a source of empathy. I find it hypocritical to have compassion for animals but great other humans with such disrespect, personally, and that is plainly obvious to others. We need to rid the stigma of vegans as being judgmental extremists. We are not. We simply looked at the truth of farming methods and decided it was not worth it, using a cost/benefit analysis. We are not better than anyone, just less ignorant, so we need to help people get informed, not push them away. I firmly believe this.

Did you mistake this for the Department of Redundancy Department?

Have a steak.....it'll cure this.

Did you mistake this for the Department of Redundancy Department?

Have a steak.....it'll cure this.

Wouldn't you love a restaurant where you could pick your own cow, like you pick a lobster?

dcl_batch02_089.jpg

Forum List

Back