Obama's Annual Medical Checkup: What's he hiding?

only a racist would disagree with a half black man

lowriderhitler2oq.gif

Which half of you is black...the Creative Dreams side or the "groupthink" side. Loser.

Obama Board Game Loss Casts Doubt On Presidency
WASHINGTON (CAP) - While the GOP was cruising to dominating victories in two gubernatorial match-ups Tuesday night, the White House was quietly releasing a story that many political insiders see as a more pivotal assessment and referendum on his fledgling presidency. The scant two-paragraph story admitted that President Obama on Tuesday played his 8-year-old daughter Sasha in checkers.

And lost.
200911002.jpg

President Obama nurses a sore hand after punching a wall when he lost the checkers game to his daughter.
CAP News | Obama Board Game Loss Casts Doubt On Presidency | Satire & Parody

This is the end of the thread .

i wonder if the same people held the same concern for Bush's history of drug abuse.. specifically cocaine...

hmmm... i bet there is a little dissonance here.

Actually there is no proof that Bush ever used coke, But on the other hand Mr Obama has admitted to it.

Yeah, that's it. Plus that gray hair that all new presidents start getting within the first year. Must be that cocaine sprinkled in their hair when they're stoned and miss the nose. Asshole. :cuckoo:

:lol: My, my, you sure get emotional over any criticisms about your Messiah. :lol:

Look, the guy doesn't seem to be taking care of himself and he's got a history of drug use. His once great political capital is all but gone, so it's not out of the realm of possibilities that he's on drugs. Again, that would explain why he seems so lost.

First of all, Obama hardly "has a history of drug use," genius. Second, I've said time and again that I will come right back at you assholes whenever I see asinine postings like this one. Surely you're used to it by now.

Grow the fuck up.

Obama admitted to using cocaine in his past.

Cocaine is a drug.

The past is history.

Therefore, Obama has a history of drug use. Just like Bush has a history of drug use. Just like Clinton has a history of womanizing and drug use (well, only halfway if you believe him).

Is the English language really this hard?

They couldn't do a prostate exam. His head is stuck up there so they couldn't reach.

Seriously, Clintons were never released either.

The last time this really mattered was for Nixon, who had circulation problems. Why bother.

I've learned some startling news reading this thread. Something I never knew before. Srsly, this is a shocker.

Obama is black?

:lol: My, my, you sure get emotional over any criticisms about your Messiah. :lol:

Look, the guy doesn't seem to be taking care of himself and he's got a history of drug use. His once great political capital is all but gone, so it's not out of the realm of possibilities that he's on drugs. Again, that would explain why he seems so lost.

First of all, Obama hardly "has a history of drug use," genius. Second, I've said time and again that I will come right back at you assholes whenever I see asinine postings like this one. Surely you're used to it by now.

Grow the fuck up.

Cocaine is a drug.

The past is history.

Therefore, Obama has a history of drug use. Just like Bush has a history of drug use. Just like Clinton has a history of womanizing and drug use (well, only halfway if you believe him).

I think you know very well what the implication is of "a history of...drug use" asshole. It suggest he's been in and out of rehab, or worse still using. So yeah, I have a problem with the way the English language is distorted by the O'haters.

Grow the fuck up.

Cocaine is a drug.

The past is history.

I think you know very well what the implication is of "a history of...drug use" asshole. It suggest he's been in and out of rehab, or worse still using. So yeah, I have a problem with the way the English language is distorted by the O'haters.

Umm. No.

Words have meanings and stuff. "History of drug use" means...well...exactly that. He has used drugs in the past.

Sorry that the English language seems to be such a problem for you. Hey, they have online courses for it now, you should look into signing up. :thup:

Forum List

Back