Obama's Annual Medical Checkup: What's he hiding?

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
Why no release of Obama's annual physical exam? Like all other recent Presidents, they are always released to the public each year a President is in office. Obama has been in over a year now. What's he hiding.

Here is one of George Bush's I found:

President Bush Gets Annual Check-Up

Aired August 2, 2003 - 09:03 ET

The president in the middle of his annual checkup. And if his first two checkups as president are any indication, the president will probably be again extremely fit. He’s 57 years old, jogs a mile under seven minutes. Puts a lot of us to shame. And he did have a muscle tear in his right calf in April, but officials say that it’s pretty close to fully healed.

So not likely to be facing any medical challenges at that checkup.

The president, if you look at some of the statistics that he had from last year, it’s enviable. In fact, puts a lot of us to shame. Six feet, 189 pounds, blood pressure 106 over 70, total cholesterol 177, resting heart rate 44. Very good statistics.

Last edited:
Why no release of Obama's annual physical exam? Like all other recent Presidents, they are always released to the public each year a President is in office. Obama has been in over a year now. What's he hiding.

Here is one of George Bush's I found:

President Bush Gets Annual Check-Up

Aired August 2, 2003 - 09:03 ET

The president in the middle of his annual checkup. And if his first two checkups as president are any indication, the president will probably be again extremely fit. He’s 57 years old, jogs a mile under seven minutes. Puts a lot of us to shame. And he did have a muscle tear in his right calf in April, but officials say that it’s pretty close to fully healed.

So not likely to be facing any medical challenges at that checkup.

The president, if you look at some of the statistics that he had from last year, it’s enviable. In fact, puts a lot of us to shame. Six feet, 189 pounds, blood pressure 106 over 70, total cholesterol 177, resting heart rate 44. Very good statistics.

When was Obama's exam that Hannity so eagerly awaits the results of? Trying to find out only led me to the Hannity forum, where YOU started a similar thread, and a couple of other right-wing blogsites.

Nice try but no ceeeegar, Sgt Freako.

Last edited:
Who the heck cares? Someone's health is their own business. If they want to share it fine. But I'm not worried about someone's health.

clearly, the medical exam shows that he is growing a pair of horns and a tail ala the antichrist and he doesn't want christians to get all bent out of shape prior to the tribulation.

Man. Of the things to make a big deal about, this certainly wouldn't be one for me.

Plus, if you hate Obama that much, then wouldn't you want him to be sick in the hopes that he has to leave office?

Who the heck cares? Someone's health is their own business. If they want to share it fine. But I'm not worried about someone's health.

Uh....Biden is his number one.
I would care if I were you......:lol:

I am concerned about that. But if he was dying, I dont think there is anything I could do about that whether i knew about it or didnt. Besides. If he knew he was dying he'd probably make arrangements so that Biden wasnt his number 2, if you know what I mean.

Owe Bama may be suffering from chronic dumbassness. Most likely can't be cured.

Why don't you guys just mosey on back over to the Hannity forum where all the comments are similar to yours? Then you'd feel right a home and wouldn't need to read me all the time, which I'm sure raises your blood pressure.

Uh....Biden is his number one.
I would care if I were you......:lol:

Biden was my choice over Obama. He was the most experienced, the smartest, the fairest, extremely family oriented, and a terrific personality to boot. Anytime you want to go there, just let me know.

Man. Of the things to make a big deal about, this certainly wouldn't be one for me.

Plus, if you hate Obama that much, then wouldn't you want him to be sick in the hopes that he has to leave office?

Soon you will become familiar with those posters here who only start threads with the intent to inflame and provoke. They have absolutely no intention of generating any serious debate. But they are kinda fun to smack down. :lol:

Come on guys, are you grown ups or what? His Check up results? What are we 12?

Obama's Annual Medical Checkup: What's he hiding?

His blood pressure and cholesterol are probably through the roof. As others pointed out, he might be addicted to some drug like cocaine. That would certainly explain why he's so lost without a teleprompter.

Yeah, that's it. Plus that gray hair that all new presidents start getting within the first year. Must be that cocaine sprinkled in their hair when they're stoned and miss the nose. Asshole. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back