Obama's an imperial, arrogant liar, says Rodriguez...

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
:lol::lol::lol:

HAVANA (AP) - Cuba's foreign minister called President Barack Obama an "imperial and arrogant" liar Monday for his conduct at the U.N. climate conference, a reflection of the communist island's increasingly fiery verbal attacks on the U.S. government.

Bruno Rodriguez spent an hour and a half lambasting Obama's behavior in Copenhagen, telling a news conference, "at this summit, there was only imperial, arrogant Obama, who does not listen, who imposes his positions and even threatens developing countries."

My Way News - Top Cuban official says Obama lied in Copenhagen

What did I tell you? Obama can't open his mouth without threatening. It's a shame we get to have it pointed out to us by scumbags.

Hope you guys are proud of the man you elected. It's pretty bad when commies and dirt bags feel free to bash him.

What did I tell you? Obama can't open his mouth without threatening. It's a shame we get to have it pointed out to us by scumbags.

Hope you guys are proud of the man you elected. It's pretty bad when commies and dirt bags feel free to bash him.

Proud? I dunno. Still think he's ok, considering who came before? Definitely.

You have a problem with a commie hating him now? I guess that's only a badge of honor with a GOP Prez.

Proud? I dunno. Still think he's ok, considering who came before? Definitely.
Comparing Boyking to Shrubbie is like trying to handicap a race of 4-year old claimers.

You have a problem with a commie hating him now? I guess that's only a badge of honor with a GOP Prez.
Gotta give it to ya there...That's a toughie.

OTOH, you have another commie, Hu Jintao, lecturing Boyking on fiscal responsibility, so I guess it all comes out in the wash.

:lol::lol::lol:

HAVANA (AP) - Cuba's foreign minister called President Barack Obama an "imperial and arrogant" liar Monday for his conduct at the U.N. climate conference, a reflection of the communist island's increasingly fiery verbal attacks on the U.S. government.

Bruno Rodriguez spent an hour and a half lambasting Obama's behavior in Copenhagen, telling a news conference, "at this summit, there was only imperial, arrogant Obama, who does not listen, who imposes his positions and even threatens developing countries."

My Way News - Top Cuban official says Obama lied in Copenhagen

Who cares? They can all bash him for all I care.

Apparantly his bad mouthing America all over the Globe and his unclenching of that fist hasn't made him any more popular than Bush was.

Is Rodriguezz related to Chavez??? Just thought I'd ask.

Forum List

Back