Obama's America 2016

How will America look like by 2016 if Obama is reelected?

I think Gas prices will be 5.00/gallons
8+ unemployment

I don't want to know.

Yeh we are pretty much there as far as the gas price.
And we've been at 8% unemployment all through Obama's term.
And this is what Axelrod and Stephanie Cutter is pushing on the American people.
And with a straight face as well.

I hope those that vote for this again are OK with this decision :confused:

Megyn Kelly;
BIMBO EXTRAORDINAIRE!!!

260.gif

:eusa_whistle:

Obama's father never spent any time around Obama. Obama never knew his birth father. So teh whole premise of the Kenyan influence is silly at best.

Obama's father visited him once, decades after leaving Obama in the care of his mom, and a step dad, and his grandparents. Obama was influenced by his white American mother, and his white American grandparents.

You know............my biological father left my mother when I was one. I never knew anything about him other than what my mother and other family members told me about him, and I did meet him once when I was around 25. Did he have any influence on my life because I met him ONCE?

Nope.

And, based on that experience that I've had which is similar to Obama's, I really don't think that his father had much influence on Obama's world view.

Then you are an abject dumb fuck who should read "Dreams of My Father".

God I dislike ignorant people.

"Under my plan, energy prices will neccessarily sky rocket."
Barak Obama

you forgot the uncut version

Obama: Energy Prices Will Skyrocket Under My Cap and Trade Plan

Read more: Obama: Energy Prices Will Skyrocket Under My Cap and Trade Plan | NewsBusters.org

(smile) I'll give you some help, take a look back at what the EPA has done since EVERYBODY in Congress knew what would happen to them if that Cap and Trade had been pased by them.

Obama is doing what he always does...going around Congress.

I find it sad that you guys are in the position of defending the defenseless.

I saw the way Bill Maher ripped D'Souza a new one. Was funny as shit to watch because D'Souza didn't have much in the way of answers.

BTW.....................why the fuck should we trust Dinesh D'Souza to tell us about this country? Aren't we afraid that his views of colonialism (from being born in India) are going to influence how he makes his movies?

Trusting D'Souza (an immigrant from India) to tell us what the president is going to do is almost as stupid as trusting Orly Taitz (another immigrant from Russia) to tell us where Obama was born.

Is the GOP outsourcing their hatred of Obama now?

It's not "we" that trust D'Souza..it's conservatives. Conservatism is generally pretty similar world wide. It's homogeneous, values tradition, resists change, is intolerant and values power. It is a "strong horse" philosophy.

Liberals are guided by progress, justice, fairness, liberty and tolerance.

The error inherent in the "thinking" of Sallow is found, in large part, right in these words of his:
Conservatism is generally pretty similar world wide. It's homogeneous, values tradition, resists change, is intolerant and values power.

Conservatism is far from homogenous. It does tend to value tradition, but that does not mean what Sallow apparently thinks it means. It not only doesn't necessarily "resist" change, it often relies on change. It is not at all intolerant. That claim is just dishonest lib spin on it opposition. And it actually places only limited value on power PROVIDED that such power comes with plenty of checks and balances.

And the self-congratulation about what "liberalism" supposedly is requires further scrutiny, too, because it is nonsense.

Actually..no it isn't.

And my view on conservativism is pretty consistent with the view the reality based world has on the topic.

I will say that American "conservatism" use to be a bit different then world wide conservatism..but that was in the days of Bob Dole, Jack Kemp and even Barry Goldwater. Even Nixon was far more moderate then today's American conservatist. Nixon's shining achievement, going to China..would not be possible in today's climate.

Barak Obama

Read more: Obama: Energy Prices Will Skyrocket Under My Cap and Trade Plan | NewsBusters.org

(smile) I'll give you some help, take a look back at what the EPA has done since EVERYBODY in Congress knew what would happen to them if that Cap and Trade had been pased by them.

Cap and trade was initially a republican plan.

Another idea you guys abandoned in the pursuit of "My way or the highway" politics.

Another idea you guys abandoned in the pursuit of "My way or the highway" politics.

Ahhhh....so that makes it ok for Bammy to do what he wants.

I'm sure you had problems with this when Bush was doing recess appointments to the court, government agencies, and issuing signing statements, right?

Executive Orders Issued by President George W. Bush

Or has it just become a problem now?

Barak Obama

Yea, we certainly don't want to introduce free market principles into environmental laws and policies.

Remember, Cap-and-Trade Was Originally a Free-Market, Conservative Idea

I saw the way Bill Maher ripped D'Souza a new one. Was funny as shit to watch because D'Souza didn't have much in the way of answers.

BTW.....................why the fuck should we trust Dinesh D'Souza to tell us about this country? Aren't we afraid that his views of colonialism (from being born in India) are going to influence how he makes his movies?

Trusting D'Souza (an immigrant from India) to tell us what the president is going to do is almost as stupid as trusting Orly Taitz (another immigrant from Russia) to tell us where Obama was born.

Is the GOP outsourcing their hatred of Obama now?

It's not "we" that trust D'Souza..it's conservatives. Conservatism is generally pretty similar world wide. It's homogeneous, values tradition, resists change, is intolerant and values power. It is a "strong horse" philosophy.

Liberals are guided by progress, justice, fairness, liberty and tolerance.

The error inherent in the "thinking" of Sallow is found, in large part, right in these words of his:
Conservatism is generally pretty similar world wide. It's homogeneous, values tradition, resists change, is intolerant and values power.

Conservatism is far from homogenous. It does tend to value tradition, but that does not mean what Sallow apparently thinks it means. It not only doesn't necessarily "resist" change, it often relies on change. It is not at all intolerant. That claim is just dishonest lib spin on it opposition. And it actually places only limited value on power PROVIDED that such power comes with plenty of checks and balances.

And the self-congratulation about what "liberalism" supposedly is requires further scrutiny, too, because it is nonsense.

I half agree with you, in that people get mislabeled. Let's consider Ronald Reagan. He is 'called' a conservative. But there was nothing conservative about Reagan.

Reagan took the society our ancestors built together; created by compromise and even consensus from both sides of the aisle and he totally trashed it.

THAT is certainly not conservative.

Here is what I am lobbying for Mitt to do on Day 1.....sign an Executive Order decreeing that we will henceforth use EVERY available source of energy, exploit EVERY single source of domestic energy possible in EVERY possible location.

Fuck you enviros.

Here is what I am lobbying for Mitt to do on Day 1.....sign an Executive Order decreeing that we will henceforth use EVERY available source of energy, exploit EVERY single source of domestic energy possible in EVERY possible location.

Fuck you enviros.

Because money is always more important than people.

Luke 16:13-15

13 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and mammon (money).”

14 The Pharisees, who loved money, heard all this and were sneering at Jesus.

15 He said to them, “You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of man, but God knows your hearts. What is highly valuable in the eyes of man is detestable in God’s sight.

I'm sure you had problems with this when Bush was doing recess appointments to the court, government agencies, and issuing signing statements, right?

Executive Orders Issued by President George W. Bush

Or has it just become a problem now?

Did you personally enjoy Clinton's Exec Order giving the ok for warrantless physical searches?

Forum List

Back