Obama's America 2016

foreclosure_house.jpg

Obama 2016 has about as much credibility as a Michel Moore flick.

I think Michel Moore is a douche bag. And this Obama 2016 is for the types who eat this sort of hyperbole up like lemon hot cakes.

Sorry, but in the old days (like when radio was mainstream and tv had just come on the scene), you could repeat a lie and most people would believe it (War of the Worlds strike a bell)?

However................................

In the age of the internet as well as the fact that most people can fact check things for themselves, I think that repeating the lie and selling it as truth is gonna end up going the way of the dodo.

Been good knowing ya GOP.

Explain what hyperbole there is.

what proof does anyone have that Obama wants to take Americans wealth and give it to poorer nations? I mean really, who dreams this shit up?

The movie was fun to watch, if you like copious amounts of hypothetical nonsense.

Explain what hyperbole there is.

what proof does anyone have that Obama wants to take Americans wealth and give it to poorer nations? I mean really, who dreams this shit up?

The movie was fun to watch, if you like copious amounts of hypothetical nonsense.

Obama's own views of anti-colonialism are very well reported in his own book. He has given more than enough apology tours about how we're greedy and how the playing field needs to be leveled. That's not hyperbole; that's taking the man at his own word. He only gets away from that type of rhetoric when he is campaigning for office. It won't be a big touchstone of his re-election, but it will be a major theme for his second term. If you don't believe it, then you fail to take Obama at his own word.

Forum List

Back