Obamas agnostic

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
So Obama now says he is agnostic on tax increases to people who earn less than $250.000 per year.

Well that's OK because we are agnostic on an Obama second term.

Better yet I'm agnostic on paying my taxes at all, how about that.

What a buffoon we elected, this guy is presiding over a failed, that's FAILED presidency.

Even I thought he would do better than this.

Last edited:
Well surprise, surprise!

GomerPyle.jpg

Well surprise, surprise!

GomerPyle.jpg

That Marine was before my time but I liked the show, Gomer was on every day after school, you know, the place where they pyled on all the big hairy bullshit.

Well surprise, surprise!

GomerPyle.jpg

That Marine was before my time but I liked the show, Gomer was on every day after school, you know, the place where they pyled on all the big hairy bullshit.

You go to PI or SD for boot camp? If you went to SD, the row of quonset huts that still remains in the RTR area is part of where they filmed Gomer Pyle. Last time I went there they were the only quonset huts that remained at MCRD SD.

So Obama now says he is agnostic on tax increases to people who earn less than $250.000 per year.

Well that's OK because we are agnostic on an Obama second term.

Better yet I'm agnostic on paying my taxes at all, how about that.

What a buffoon we elected, this guy is presiding over a failed, that's FAILED presidency.

Even I thought he would do better than this.

FLIP........pause........FLOP

Well surprise, surprise!

GomerPyle.jpg

You go to PI or SD for boot camp? If you went to SD, the row of quonset huts that still remains in the RTR area is part of where they filmed Gomer Pyle. Last time I went there they were the only quonset huts that remained at MCRD SD.

I went to MCRD San Diego, We were in Quonset huts for testing in San Diego and rifle training at Camp Pendleton. Yes! I remember the row of huts where the show was filmed. It always looked better than any other Quonset hut areas, have you ever been to twentynine palms?

Well, I didn't really buy the no taxes bs.

Did anyone else???

Wonder what they will call the higher cost for everything if his Crap and Trade bill goes through???

Forum List

Back