Obama's ACORN and the Census...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Obama's ACORN and the Census...

For those of you who don't Know, the Left wants to try to Include Illegals in the US in the Enumerated Portion of the Census as to Shift Representation Decidedly to the Left, and in that, to their Advantage.

Not only is Patently UnConstitutional, it's also Dishonest on it's Face.

What's Worse is, Groups like ACORN will be the one's Fucking with that Data as "Paid Volunteers"...

I am Sure Mickey Mouse will be Counted more than once in California.

Anyway, are there any Liberals here who are in Support of this?

:)

peace...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
From the minute you have a person calling it "Obama's ACORN" you have a person who has showed themselves to be a Far-Rightwing Nutjob.

Why even bother to have a debate?

From the minute you have a person calling it "Obama's ACORN" you have a person who has showed themselves to be a Far-Rightwing Nutjob.

From the minute you responded to the OP as a "Far-Rightwing Nutjob," you identified yourself as a "Far-Leftwing Nutjob," so... POT - KETTLE - BLACK.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

From the minute you responded to the OP as a "Far-Rightwing Nutjob," you identified yourself as a "Far-Leftwing Nutjob," so... POT - KETTLE - BLACK.

I would bet that this is Exactly what the Person in Question does online...

Probably Paid to Evade, Deflect, throw Shit...

Good for him!

peace...

Good for him!

peace...

My experience with the left for the five plus years I've been blogging has been 90% sarcasm and insults, 10% substance. Facts and the truth just irritate the hell out of the liberals, so attack the source is their number one tactic.

Good for him!

peace...

My experience with the left for the five plus years I've been blogging has been 90% sarcasm and insults, 10% substance. Facts and the truth just irritate the hell out of the liberals, so attack the source is their number one tactic.

Yep... They are some Extremely Dishonest and Mischievous Basterds.

peace...

Forum List

Back