Obama's Abuse of Power

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clementine, May 6, 2012.

1. Clementine

Clementine Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,728
    Herman Cain, my favorite of the candidates this year, wrote this list of Obama's most egregious abuses of power. These are all facts that he's laid out. From Obama's tricks to help unions by forcing companies to give out personal information about employees to his ability to spy on citizens, it reminds us of what kind of person he is.

Abuse of Power
    Abuse of Power

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: May 6, 2012
  2. SniperFire

SniperFire Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,223
    Obama is a lying, inept asshole who has disgraced the Office.

But his supporters only care about whether or not the free gubmint stuff keeps coming on time and in the expected amount.

Unfortunately, that is almost half of the voting population.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  3. C_Clayton_Jones

C_Clayton_Jones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,869
    Herman Cain? You’ve got to be kidding.

And how long has Cain been a Federal judge? In what case has any Federal judge ruled Obama engaged in ‘abuse of power’?

4. Clementine

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,728
    Power can be abused and still be technically legal apparently. I don't trust him one iota.

Are you okay with the IRS harassing opponents and asking for information they have no business requesting for tax purposes?

Are you okay with so many executive orders because congress, both sides, don't agree with what Obama wants?

Are you okay with government forcing companies to comply with unreasonable demands from unions, such as wanting the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of employees who don't want to go union?

Are you okay with government rules that forced Boeing to build their factory in Washington so it could hire union workers?

Are you okay with government forcing companies to reveal campaign contributions when bidding for government jobs?

Why is Obama so insistent on finding out people's political affiliation and what will be done with this information? It's like he's making an enemy list for future reference. I guess AttackWatch wasn't effective enough.

Obama sharply criticized Bush for having the authority to tap phone calls and internet for suspected terrorists, then increased the ability of government to snoop into the private affairs of citizens.

There is nothing unique about Obama. Everything he's done has been done before and with disasterous results.

Last edited: May 6, 2012
  5. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,916
    You guys are kinda creepy with this Obama derangement syndrome. You can get professional help. I bet Obamacare would even pay for it. I know Scott Brown uses Obamacare. Probably Rick Santorum too.

6. francoHFW

francoHFW Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,588
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Pubcrappe! Especially after Booosh, the champ, and your ridiculous Supremes...

7. Listening

Listening Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,044
    He is also a future one-termer.

8. Listening

Listening Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,044
    Read it and weep Francblo,

Obamacare is going down.......

And Obama is a one-termer.

Please post how I am the idiot when you've got about 50 words you know now to type.

Retired teacher my ass.

9. Ed Spacer

Ed Spacer BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +208
    Listening
    Preach brother.

10. Clementine

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,728
    Are you saying the above is not true? Obama did not force companies to give out personal information on employees to unions? Obama didn't expand on Bush's policies when it comes to spying on citizens? The IRS isn't making some unreasonable demands on the Tea Party organizers regarding lists of people who volunteered? No one else facing an audit is asked the sort of questions they are. It seems that Obama is compiling a list of dissenters. Why would he do that?

Do you think coming up with a website like AttackWatch is typical of an all-American president? That is something the soviets always did, not our own leaders.

Keep your head in the sand and chug the koolaid if that makes you feel better. We have a president who openly shows disdain for the constitution and capitalism. The very foundation of this country is something he sees as a problem. I can only assume you feel the same way, so of course you will defend him. I don't give a rats ass what Santorum or Brown think of Obamacare. I do not stand with every person who registers as a Republican. I am just against what the Democrats have become. The base is ultra liberal these days.