Obama's $4 million, 17-day Hawaiian vacation

Obama's next book...

My Life as a 1%er

or

How to Live Well, while Others are Starving..

Attacking the messenger...good job!

Fail!

How much does it cost to fly AF1 per hour and what is the breakdown of those costs?

You can see her run from him. My husband early on pointed out how they kept Michelle and the children away from him when he would make his grand entrances off the plane.

That's Axelrod. That's the way Axelrod likes to play it. I think I can take David. This could get interesting.

People, grow the fuck up. The President takes vacations. They have for as long as we can remember and they will for as long as we will live.

People, grow the fuck up. The President takes vacations. They have for as long as we can remember and they will for as long as we will live.

How many bellies would be filled with $4 million a day...mmm

Obama leads the country into hard times, yet seemingly feels no responsibility for it..

In my book.. that's a prick...

That's it? Bush took three times as many as Obama. In fact, Obama has taken fewer vacation days than any president in decades. Why are Republicans complaining about....huh....what?

Oh, that's right.

He's black. I keep forgetting. Nevermind.

presidents dont take vacations-rightwing during Bush term.

I don't think anyone is really complaining that Obama gets out of that piece of crap White House once in awhile.
It's the cost of getting out of that dungeon that have some people upset...and rightly so.

Marie Antoinette

That's it? Bush took three times as many as Obama. In fact, Obama has taken fewer vacation days than any president in decades. Why are Republicans complaining about....huh....what?

Oh, that's right.

Hey Dean, look what I found:

November 2010

"But the trip to India, Indonesia, South Korea and Japan was by no means cheap. While a total by-the-day figure may be impossible to come by, Brady estimated that the 48 hours of flight time logged on the trip would cost at least $8.7 million for Air Force One alone. The president's latest visit to Lisbon, Portugal, for a NATO conference would add another $2.7 million, he figured.

That Lisbon trip also set a record for Obama. By Brady's accounting, Obama has now logged 55 days overseas, surpassing former President George H.W. Bush's record of 54 days during his first two years. In total, Obama has visited 26 countries -- some of them more than once -- over the course of 15 trips."

oopsie

This is not his money that the differance, he's not using his money get it?

He's the president. He's paid by the state. All the crap you gotta do to become one of those... if you take a 4 million dollar vacation so be it.

I won't complain, I'll just wish I was him and be envious.

Ummm...Maybe he should buy a piece of property in Hawaii, Rather than having to rent whole floors of hotels on the tax payers dime...you think?

Or he could change parties and become a Republican. Then it'd be OK for him to rent whole floors of hotels on the taxpayer's dime.

Oh, that's right.

"He's black."....it sucks that you keep using that bullshit innuendo...sheesh..

If you haven't noticed, the economy sucks right now, the national debt is exploding and the list is rather ponderous from there..

How about a little belt tightening by the Government knuckleheads at the top...mmm

How about the President leading by example?

mmm.. I sound angry...:lol:

Oh, that's right.

If you haven't noticed, the economy sucks right now, the national debt is exploding and the list is rather ponderous from there..

How about a little belt tightening by the Government knuckleheads at the top...mmm

The budget is lightened by a few $billions a month by leaving Iraq, but, of course, cons think that's a mistake.

let bozo keep taking expensive vacations while america suffers, it will come back to haunt him in November.

To be honest Teals ..

I'm pretty sure we'll remember but these Democrats.. I don't think so..

.(it's that ol memory loss thing)....:lol:

let bozo keep taking expensive vacations while america suffers, it will come back to haunt him in November.

Not really. Most ordinary Americans are well aware of the obvious fact that ANYTHING the most powerful government executive in the world does is going to cost more than an ordinary citizen doing the same thing. It costs a huge chunk of change just for Obama - or ANY President - to sit at his desk in the Oval Office.

Oh, that's right.

November 2010

"But the trip to India, Indonesia, South Korea and Japan was by no means cheap. While a total by-the-day figure may be impossible to come by, Brady estimated that the 48 hours of flight time logged on the trip would cost at least $8.7 million for Air Force One alone. The president's latest visit to Lisbon, Portugal, for a NATO conference would add another $2.7 million, he figured.

That Lisbon trip also set a record for Obama. By Brady's accounting, Obama has now logged 55 days overseas, surpassing former President George H.W. Bush's record of 54 days during his first two years. In total, Obama has visited 26 countries -- some of them more than once -- over the course of 15 trips."

oopsie

A NATO conference during a time of war is a "vacation"?

What the fucks wrong with you?

You guys are pissing me off. Don't you fuckers know how to argue?

The president of the United States visiting foreign countries when we are involved in two wars and the right wing complains. He's black. We get it. You hate the black guy so no matter what he does, no matter how much since it makes, he's still black.

Oh, that's right.

The budget is lightened by a few $billions a month by leaving Iraq, but, of course, cons think that's a mistake.

Oh, bite my carrot...:lol:

We'll see if it's a mistake, okay.?

.. but nice of you to think...that you can think... for all of us...:eusa_hand:

Oh.. wait, maybe not

Last edited:
and yet he still insists on taking expensive vacations with a 40% approval.....maybe 30% of the 60% dissapproval are the hatred of him taking expensive vacations when we are broke?? and in the meantime Iran is building a bomb, why hasnt Obama mentioned that in his speeches?

Last edited:
and yet he still insists on taking expensive vacations with a 40% approval.....maybe 30% of the 60% dissapproval are the hatred of him taking expensive vacations when we are broke?? and in the meantime Iran is building a bomb, why hasnt Obama mentioned that in his speeches?
Let's see if Obama drops to Bush's approval of 23.

Oh, that's right.

November 2010

oopsie

A NATO conference during a time of war is a "vacation"?

What the fucks wrong with you?

You guys are pissing me off. Don't you fuckers know how to argue?

The president of the United States visiting foreign countries when we are involved in two wars and the right wing complains. He's black. We get it. You hate the black guy so no matter what he does, no matter how much since it makes, he's still black.

I didn't complain, sweetheart! Just showed you what I found.
I thought it was funny. Where's your sense of humor?
Stop with the race card, have I showed you a picture of my family?

Forum List

Back