Obama's $4 million, 17-day Hawaiian vacation

I think someone needs to look up how much it costs for the President to be in the White House working for 17 days. Hint: more than $4M.

Ignorant people are ignorant.
Are you claiming it's cheaper to fly the President and gang to Hawaii than to have him stay in DC?

Must be some of that liberal math. :eusa_whistle:

To shut down his offices and leave for 17 days? Yes.

Unless you think the annual budget of the White House is a mere $85M. Do you think that's what it is?

Why can't O'Bozo be normal and just go to disney world, at least all those democrats in those costumes wont complain. Bush never flew to Hawaii and Martha's Vinyard on a regular basis, at least he stayed in the Mainland!

I think someone needs to look up how much it costs for the President to be in the White House working for 17 days. Hint: more than $4M.

Ignorant people are ignorant.
Are you claiming it's cheaper to fly the President and gang to Hawaii than to have him stay in DC?

Unless you think the annual budget of the White House is a mere $85M. Do you think that's what it is?
Everyone who doesn't go with him stays and works. Buildings still need utilities and security.

Tell me you're playing around and aren't really this stupid.

He's the president. He's paid by the state. All the crap you gotta do to become one of those... if you take a 4 million dollar vacation so be it.

I won't complain, I'll just wish I was him and be envious.

The cost is due to security meatheads. It doesn't matter where he goes on vacation, security is expensive. This is a price we pay for any President. Get over it.

Wrong those costs are way over the top, the first lady can't even wait and take one plane? One security detail? That alone would save $100,000. Obama is an elitist fraud.

So far, President Obama has taken 61 vacation days after 31 months in office. At this point in their presidencies, George W. Bush had spent 180 days at his ranch where his staff often joined him for meetings. And Ronald Reagan had taken 112 vacation days at his ranch.

Presidential vacations: How does Obama compare? - CBS News

Damn Obama for taking one third the amount of vacation time as GW. Damn him for wasting taxpayer money. Quack Quack Quack

Everyone who doesn't go with him stays and works. Buildings still need utilities and security.

Ok. Why don't you tell us what that number is so we can compare?

The cost is due to security meatheads. It doesn't matter where he goes on vacation, security is expensive. This is a price we pay for any President. Get over it.

Wrong those costs are way over the top, the first lady can't even wait and take one plane? One security detail? That alone would save $100,000. Obama is an elitist fraud.

So far, President Obama has taken 61 vacation days after 31 months in office. At this point in their presidencies, George W. Bush had spent 180 days at his ranch where his staff often joined him for meetings. And Ronald Reagan had taken 112 vacation days at his ranch.

Presidential vacations: How does Obama compare? - CBS News

Damn Obama for taking one third the amount of vacation time as GW. Damn him for wasting taxpayer money. Quack Quack Quack

Besides the fact that Obama is always on vacation, campaigning, flying here, flying there whatever. Those presidents had on thier own property, which is I'm sure a hell of a lot cheaper than leasing whole floors of a hotel you Obama slappys are a joke.

181148_triple_facepalm_super_The_most_awesome_thing_u_will_ever_see-s600x480-89034-475.jpg

You made the claim it's cheaper. You back it up.

So you don't know. That's it, right? You're arguing with me and claiming I'm wrong and you don't even know what the number is, do you? You just see me, a liberal, claim something, and then you automatically froth at the mouth and scream and cry that I'm wrong, without ever taking 2 seconds to look up the number first.

Why are you choosing to be stupid? Don't be stupid. Look it up!

http://www.gpoaccess.gov/usbudget/fy11/pdf/appendix/eop.pdf

If you had, you would see that it's $580M in just salaries! That's $27M over a 17 day period.

Honestly, why do you choose to be ignorant?

but we weren't in an economic crisis when Reagan and Bush were in office in comparison to now. We have been in a downfall since 2007, and Pelosi never paid for her jets to San Fran! During the crisis's throughout 2009, Obama took vacations instead of working on a plan to reduce unemployment!

So you don't know. That's it, right? You're arguing with me and claiming I'm wrong and you don't even know what the number is, do you? You just see me, a liberal, claim something, and then you automatically froth at the mouth and scream and cry that I'm wrong, without ever taking 2 seconds to look up the number first.

Why are you choosing to be stupid? Don't be stupid. Look it up!

http://www.gpoaccess.gov/usbudget/fy11/pdf/appendix/eop.pdf

If you had, you would see that it's $580M in just salaries! That's $27M over a 17 day period.

Honestly, why do you choose to be ignorant?
So nobody gets paid while they're on vacation? Cabs from Georgetown are more expensive than C-5s to Hawaii?

I'm beginning to think you're not acting.

He's the president. He's paid by the state. All the crap you gotta do to become one of those... if you take a 4 million dollar vacation so be it.

I won't complain, I'll just wish I was him and be envious.

I heard she is banging a security dude.

This is serious shit. She's sneaking out all the time to bang the guy.

Been there done that, seen up close and personal the traveling obama road show.

Its disgusting.

Attacking the messenger...good job!

Fail!

How much does it cost to fly AF1 per hour and what is the breakdown of those costs?

if obama loses in a landslide, michele will be so embarrased, she will either divorce him, or seperate and move to spain so she could never be seen in public with him.

Forum List

Back