Obama's $4 million, 17-day Hawaiian vacation

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
I'd be nice if this guy would go to his own home for a vacation and they could have saved $100,000, if Mrs Obama would wait for her husband and fly on the same plane must be nice... tax payer money

To include the dollar break-down...

The Obama's are ready to hit the holiday road for their Christmas vacation.

And quite the expensive vacation the American people will be footing the bill for.

According to The Hawaii Reporter, the totality of the South Seas two-week-plus fling will cost well over 4 million of the taxpayers hard earned dollars.

Breakdown, Go Ahead And Give It To Me...

~ TRAVEL: $3,651,626 - The cost of Air Force One, USAF C-17 cargo aircraft that transports the Presidential limos, helicopters and other support equipment, and Mrs. Obama's solo flight to Hawaii sans Barry.

~ HOUSING: $151,200 - The taxpayers foot the the costs for housing U.S. Secret Service, U.S. Coast Guard and Navy SEALs in beach front and canal front homes in Kailua.

HOTEL: $72,216 - The President’s staff and White House Press Corps stay at one of Hawaii’s oldest and most elegant hotels, the Moana Surfrider.

~ LOCAL TAXPAYER COSTS: - $260,000. Local police, ambulance crew, overtime, etc.

The total cost (based on what is known) for a 17-day round trip vacation to Hawaii for the President and his family and staff and security is an estimated $4,135,038.

Also cited are the "unknown costs" that the White House refuses to release citing security reasons.

•For example, the president’s security usually rents an entire floor of an office building in Kailua on the canal during the president’s stay.
•There are security upgrades and additional phone lines to several private homes where Obama and friends are staying. That includes bullet proof glass installed, home security systems disabled, new security measures put into place and additional phone lines added.
•There is the cost for car rentals and fuel for White House staff staying at Moana Hotel.
•And there are additional travel costs Secret Service and White House staff traveling ahead of the President.

Obama's $4 million, 17-day Hawaiian vacation - Fayetteville Political Buzz | Examiner.com

I don't support Obama... I just want to say though, if I could afford to take a $4 million, 17-day Hawaiian vacation... I'd do the same thing... screw the poor people I earned this.

I don't support Obama... I just want to say though, if I could afford to take a $4 million, 17-day Hawaiian vacation... I'd do the same thing... screw the poor people I earned this.

This is not his money that the differance, he's not using his money get it?

He's the president. He's paid by the state. All the crap you gotta do to become one of those... if you take a 4 million dollar vacation so be it.

I won't complain, I'll just wish I was him and be envious.

He's the president. He's paid by the state. All the crap you gotta do to become one of those... if you take a 4 million dollar vacation so be it.

Ummm...Maybe he should buy a piece of property in Hawaii, Rather than having to rent whole floors of hotels on the tax payers dime...you think?

The cost is due to security meatheads. It doesn't matter where he goes on vacation, security is expensive. This is a price we pay for any President. Get over it.

Obama plans to steal and spend as much money he can steal from white people as his way of getting back at them for not voting for his buddies in 2010.

the average american doesnt even make 4 million in a lifetime, yet obama and Chewbaca just piss off millions of tax payers money as if it grows on trees. then again, that what liberals do,,,insult the rich who worked all their lives to become rich, yet they didn't work hard, just spend thier lives bitching about republicans,and eventually find every possible way to steal their money.

I'd be nice if this guy would go to his own home for a vacation and they could have saved $100,000, if Mrs Obama would wait for her husband and fly on the same plane must be nice... tax payer money

To include the dollar break-down...

The Obama's are ready to hit the holiday road for their Christmas vacation.

And quite the expensive vacation the American people will be footing the bill for.

According to The Hawaii Reporter, the totality of the South Seas two-week-plus fling will cost well over 4 million of the taxpayers hard earned dollars.

Breakdown, Go Ahead And Give It To Me...

~ TRAVEL: $3,651,626 - The cost of Air Force One, USAF C-17 cargo aircraft that transports the Presidential limos, helicopters and other support equipment, and Mrs. Obama's solo flight to Hawaii sans Barry.

~ HOUSING: $151,200 - The taxpayers foot the the costs for housing U.S. Secret Service, U.S. Coast Guard and Navy SEALs in beach front and canal front homes in Kailua.

HOTEL: $72,216 - The President’s staff and White House Press Corps stay at one of Hawaii’s oldest and most elegant hotels, the Moana Surfrider.

~ LOCAL TAXPAYER COSTS: - $260,000. Local police, ambulance crew, overtime, etc.

The total cost (based on what is known) for a 17-day round trip vacation to Hawaii for the President and his family and staff and security is an estimated $4,135,038.

Also cited are the "unknown costs" that the White House refuses to release citing security reasons.

•For example, the president’s security usually rents an entire floor of an office building in Kailua on the canal during the president’s stay.
•There are security upgrades and additional phone lines to several private homes where Obama and friends are staying. That includes bullet proof glass installed, home security systems disabled, new security measures put into place and additional phone lines added.
•There is the cost for car rentals and fuel for White House staff staying at Moana Hotel.
•And there are additional travel costs Secret Service and White House staff traveling ahead of the President.
Obama's $4 million, 17-day Hawaiian vacation - Fayetteville Political Buzz | Examiner.com
I was wondering when some :asshole: would parrot this bullshit.

5652.strip.gif

The cost is due to security meatheads. It doesn't matter where he goes on vacation, security is expensive. This is a price we pay for any President. Get over it.

Wrong those costs are way over the top, the first lady can't even wait and take one plane? One security detail? That alone would save $100,000. Obama is an elitist fraud.

this and his long vacations to martha's vinyard will make great anit-chewbaca ads,,,show the speeches of when Obama rants on the rich, then blend the footage of his multi-million dollar vacations,,,a typical u cant have your cake and eat it dilemma.

this and his long vacations to martha's vinyard will make great anit-chewbaca ads,,,show the speeches of when Obama rants on the rich, then blend the footage of his multi-million dollar vacations,,,a typical u cant have your cake and eat it dilemma.

Hey buddy... isn't there a Cross somewhere you should be burning?

No wonder Obama wont take questions, he knows he will get grilled for taking million dollar vacations when at the same time we are broke and 1/2 of all americans are Suffering!!!

Forum List

Back