Obamas 30 minutes of Fame

bobbymcgill

Aug 23, 2008
Barack Obama has purchased a half-hour of prime time television on CBS and NBC for the princely sum of $2 million dollars.

While millions might enjoy watching a politician talk about himself for 30 minutes straight, I will instead observe Obama's campaign message of "Change" and do so with remote control.:-D

Bobby
Idle Wordship-The World We View

How can one change the minds of those who do not think? Most people live the ideas their parents gave them, in some case their peers but are they rational. The hardest thing in life is to be honest with oneself and to look hard and examine and reexamine one's beliefs.

"I don't know what's the matter with people: they don't learn by understanding; they learn by some other way, by rote, or something. Their knowledge is so fragile!" Richard Feynman
>

How can one change the minds of those who do not think? Most people live the ideas their parents gave them, in some case their peers but are they rational. The hardest thing in life is to be honest with oneself and to look hard and examine and reexamine one's beliefs.

"I don't know what's the matter with people: they don't learn by understanding; they learn by some other way, by rote, or something. Their knowledge is so fragile!" Richard Feynman
>

lightning_in_a_bottle.jpg

Forum List

Back