Obama's 2008 "hatefest"

Zxereus

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2012
How on earth could libs have supported this man when you realize what a hater he was then !!!!

Although Barack Obama has said that he supports civil unions, he is against gay marriage. In an interview with the Chicago Daily Tribune, Obama said, "I'm a Christian. And so, although I try not to have my religious beliefs dominate or determine my political views on this issue, I do believe that tradition, and my religious beliefs say that marriage is something sanctified between a man and a woman."

Barack Obama on Gay and Lesbian Rights - Where does Barack Obama Stand for Gays and Lesbians

Oh, come on...lets just be grown-ups and tell the truth:

The left is perfectly fine with Obama, and any other liberal saying things like this because they believe that they are lying about it to trick people who might not vote for them if they knew how they truly felt. And as long as their politicians only lie about their beliefs to the half of the US population they disagree with, then they're fine with it.

• Banned

The left is perfectly fine with Obama, and any other liberal saying things like this because they believe that they are lying about it to trick people who might not vote for them if they knew how they truly felt. And as long as their politicians only lie about their beliefs to the half of the US population they disagree with, then they're fine with it.

I agree with your overall point, but in this case gay marriage has historically seen very little support in the black community.
For Obama however, I think his "evolution" is based solely on which way the wind is blowing inside of his party.

How on earth could libs have supported this man when you realize what a hater he was then !!!!

Although Barack Obama has said that he supports civil unions, he is against gay marriage. In an interview with the Chicago Daily Tribune, Obama said, "I'm a Christian. And so, although I try not to have my religious beliefs dominate or determine my political views on this issue, I do believe that tradition, and my religious beliefs say that marriage is something sanctified between a man and a woman."

Barack Obama on Gay and Lesbian Rights - Where does Barack Obama Stand for Gays and Lesbians

Barack Obama: Banned in Boston and Chicago.

• Banned

Barack Obama: Banned in Boston and Chicago.

Lol ! Good one !

Yeah, I guess he can now go into those cities now that he's "evolved".

• Banned
Where are the libs ? How come they aren't at least calling Obama a former "hater" or religious fanatic?

It is election season where the One will say anything and the knee pads line up in support....

The plans for Barack Obama's re election campaign were made firm as early as last March. Obama/Axelrod had decided then to throw the white, working class male under the bus and instead make their re election pitch to the African American community, the Hispanics, women, college educated Librarians and the perverts.
Once Obama gains re election, these groups will be of little use to him any more, especially the perverts. Obama is Muslim inside, veiled by a pseudo Christian facade. Perhaps you remember the Mike Ramirez cartoon, or perhaps not, with Ahmadinejad standing in the forefront of the image with three pairs of feet and calves hanging in mid air behind him saying "We don't have those kinds of people in Iran anymore"

I agree with your overall point, but in this case gay marriage has historically seen very little support in the black community.
For Obama however, I think his "evolution" is based solely on which way the wind is blowing inside of his party.

Well in the black community they lie about the politicians as well, I bet most people in the black community would think Nancy Pelosi is pro life ......They lie about that just like they do racism and all that, what has changed is the pastors are getting tired of the liberal crap....if that does happen......OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Well in the black community they lie about the politicians as well, I bet most people in the black community would think Nancy Pelosi is pro life ......They lie about that just like they do racism and all that, what has changed is the pastors are getting tired of the liberal crap....if that does happen......OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

It's hard to imagine though that Obama will lose any serious percentage of the black vote.
Now it is possible however that while they wont switch to Romney, a small percentage could stay home.

It's hard to imagine though that Obama will lose any serious percentage of the black vote.
Now it is possible however that while they wont switch to Romney, a small percentage could stay home.

Well I dont anticipate blacks will vote for republicans in huge numbers, BUT it does take away the excuse that alot of them dont know they are liberal like that.....

The good news is it's different..and if the republicans can ever get enought to win local elections and get real change in inner cities (A HUUUUGE IF) then we'll see.

Forum List

Back