Obama's 1st term approval rating among the lowest for post-World War II presidents

I post a gallup poll and the liberals here go wacko.. It's not my fault this Presiden't has the abolute lowest favorability ratings other than Jimmuh and Ford.. Hell, people liked Booooooosh more than him. LOL

I think you also forget to mention what the house rating is at, here is a hint. ITS LOWER. second, didn't Obama just win re election? which means more than half the country liked him:) would have been more if it were not for the voter suppression that right wingers did.

It's quite obvious Gallup and the poll didn't give a shit about your propaganda.. they just think your boy King SUCKS. lol

History will paint him much worse.

Historians have already rated Obama on his first two years in office. In that rating
238 historians and presidential experts rated Obama as 15th best American president. Be interesting to see how Obama rates on the next go-around. I suspect even better.
Yes, yes we all know, historians are communists.
No, historians are historians and no legitimate historian would rate a sitting president as a historian. Look, Obama also won the Nobel Peace Prize. All of this makes participants of either accolade look like rank amateurs. Also true of anybody that makes your argument.

History will paint him much worse.

Historians have already rated Obama on his first two years in office. In that rating
238 historians and presidential experts rated Obama as 15th best American president. Be interesting to see how Obama rates on the next go-around. I suspect even better.
Yes, yes we all know, historians are communists.
No, historians are historians and no legitimate historian would rate a sitting president as a historian. Look, Obama also won the Nobel Peace Prize. All of this makes participants of either accolade look like rank amateurs. Also true of anybody that makes your argument.

Bwhahahahaha:lol::lol::badgrin::badgrin::lol::lol:

Given the Nobel before he did anything at all.. A PRE NOBEL lmao.. then he goes and gets involved in wars all over the globe!! What a fucking joke!!

I post a gallup poll and the liberals here go wacko.. It's not my fault this Presiden't has the abolute lowest favorability ratings other than Jimmuh and Ford.. Hell, people liked Booooooosh more than him. LOL

I think you also forget to mention what the house rating is at, here is a hint. ITS LOWER. second, didn't Obama just win re election? which means more than half the country liked him:) would have been more if it were not for the voter suppression that right wingers did.

It's quite obvious Gallup and the poll didn't give a shit about your propaganda.. they just think your boy King SUCKS. lol

well you can't say I am wrong, so I must be right. Also the propaganda your putting out, after following your posts for some time now fall in line with the KKK and the Nazi party. Also you have as your sig obama saying he is a Fascist, then you say he is a commie, lol and your calling my propaganda fucked up. shit.

Last edited:
In 4 years Americans will regret they ever heard the name of obamination....

Iran will have nukes and the middle east will be more dangerous, thus the price of oil will go through the roof.
More people will lose their jobs this term.
More people will lose their healthcare insurance.
More people will have less spending money after rising healthcare, food and energy costs.
The country will fall into a recession and the national debt will hit record levels.
China might make a military move on their smaller neighbors which will harm economic trade.
Russia might invade a couple more Georgias to get land back from their USSR.
Islamic terrorists will reign from Africa to Pakistan.

Your taxes will go up and you might lose your job.....you voted for it.

Iran will have nukes and the middle east will be more dangerous, thus the price of oil will go through the roof.
More people will have less spending money after rising healthcare, food and energy costs.
The country will fall into a recession and the national debt will hit record levels.
China might make a military move on their smaller neighbors which will harm economic trade.

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!

I have an idea, lets vote someone in who wants 9 wives or better yet someone who says they know russia cause they can see it from their back yard, hmmmm

Oh look....you couldn't counter anything I said.

Instead you invented lies about Romney having 9 wives and Palin claiming she "really" could see Russia from her back porch.

Typical liberal shitbag.

I have an idea, lets vote someone in who wants 9 wives or better yet someone who says they know russia cause they can see it from their back yard, hmmmm

Obama won't be happy until he holds the record. Obamacare kicking in next year along with minimal spending cuts and tax increases will seal the deal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back