Obama's 1st term approval rating among the lowest for post-World War II presidents

So lets analyze that. Obama is for sure one of the worst 1st term presidents we've ever had. I dont argue against that.

Yet, the GOP couldnt beat him. It is almost like saying the Super Bowl champs are one of the worst Super Bowl championship teams ever. Yet, they won it. What does that say about the opponents?

- Is our population so dumb, that they dont know any better? Does that signal a need for a new investment in public education, or new strategy?

- Does it mean the poor are simply voting themselves more handouts? Should we repeal all Voting Rights laws?

Right wingers, if your ideology and party are so inept that you couldnt beat THAT guy, what does that say about you?

Its like you are telling a hot girl how awful and ugly her boyfriend is....even though she picked him over you.

The biggest handout seekers in the election were those voted for Romney on his 20% tax cut promise,

when they were already paying about a trillion less in taxes than the government needed to pay the bills for the government those people were getting.

Only a gubmint-dependent Leftard would characterize permitting someone to keep more of their earnings as ' a handout.'

Rolling on the floor, laughing my considerable ass off!

And you fuking rethugs STILL couldn't beat him in the election. With 8.5%UE no less. LMAO.
Guess that gives you a good idea of what other Americans think of the Rethugs RIGHT NOW.
Funny shit.

oooooo let me say it first. It was the MSM that stole the elections for Obama. Is that the right excuse for you? If not, feel free to add your own excuse.

:lol:Empty headed freeloading blacks and BRAINWASHED lefties. Sleep on it...it might help.

So lets analyze that. Obama is for sure one of the worst 1st term presidents we've ever had. I dont argue against that.

Yet, the GOP couldnt beat him. It is almost like saying the Super Bowl champs are one of the worst Super Bowl championship teams ever. Yet, they won it. What does that say about the opponents?

- Is our population so dumb, that they dont know any better? Does that signal a need for a new investment in public education, or new strategy?

- Does it mean the poor are simply voting themselves more handouts? Should we repeal all Voting Rights laws?

Right wingers, if your ideology and party are so inept that you couldnt beat THAT guy, what does that say about you?

Its like you are telling a hot girl how awful and ugly her boyfriend is....even though she picked him over you.

The biggest handout seekers in the election were those voted for Romney on his 20% tax cut promise,

when they were already paying about a trillion less in taxes than the government needed to pay the bills for the government those people were getting.

Only a gubmint-dependent Leftard would characterize permitting someone to keep more of their earnings as ' a handout.'

First you complain about the deficit, and then you complain about paying the bills.

You're grievously confused.

Except the SuperBowl actually hinges on performance, not a popularity contest...

First you complain about the deficit, and then you complain about paying the bills.

Deficits only occur when you spend more than you take in.

Here's hoping your boyfriend handles the household checkbook.

LOL

It is very difficult to be proud of America today.

It easy to be proud.

osama bin laden=dead
lilly ledbetter=passed
ACA=passed
big biz thriving=passed
unemployment=passed, if the projections coming off of bush era held true we would be at 15%
iraq war=over
Afganastan= coming to an end
womens rights=protected
minority rights=protected
voter suppression laws= turned down
gun laws= half pass, republicans hold on to this even after 4 mass shootings since december. But its being talked about now.
auto indistry= saved and growing.

looks like he got a lot of stuff done, even when he had a minority party voting NO to everything he did in his first term.

and to sniper. con in recent history have thrived off of deficit spending, ronald regan raised the debt more than any other prez. so get over it.

Last edited:
Just got a tweet that he said his sworn oath was to 'God and country', not 'party and faction.'

A lying asshole until the end.

Your the ass hole, deal with it. Your in a bubble, here is a crazy idea, go buy a house in glen back land, and let us all forget about you.

LOL

No, deficits occur when you don't fund the spending you legislate. Like the Afghan war, the Iraq war, and Medicare Part D.

Then, also, deficits occur when you cut revenues that are paying for your current spending, as in, Bush tax cuts one and Bush tax cuts two.

That's how you pass on to the next president a trillion dollar annual shortfall.

You are out of your element here.

LOL

No, deficits occur when you don't fund the spending you legislate. Like the Afghan war, the Iraq war, and Medicare Part D.

Then, also, deficits occur when you cut revenues that are paying for your current spending, as in, Bush tax cuts one and Bush tax cuts two.

That's how you pass on to the next president a trillion dollar annual shortfall.

You are out of your element here.

Distinction without a difference.

Obama is an abject failure and refuses to address it.

He is, and continues to remain, a shitstain in the boxer shorts of American people.

NY, Ladyshitslinger is VERY slow, don't even bother trying to explain stuff to her, your point will miss the mark with her every time.

That's a trolling post with no substance what so ever. CAREFUL.. New rules.

I post a gallup poll and the liberals here go wacko.. It's not my fault this Presiden't has the abolute lowest favorability ratings other than Jimmuh and Ford.. Hell, people liked Booooooosh more than him. LOL

Just got a tweet that he said his sworn oath was to 'God and country', not 'party and faction.'

A lying asshole until the end.

Your the ass hole, deal with it. Your in a bubble, here is a crazy idea, go buy a house in glen back land, and let us all forget about you.

Your suffering from a third grade education.

LOL

You happen to be the one suffering from right wing brain washing.

I post a gallup poll and the liberals here go wacko.. It's not my fault this Presiden't has the abolute lowest favorability ratings other than Jimmuh and Ford.. Hell, people liked Booooooosh more than him. LOL

I think you also forget to mention what the house rating is at, here is a hint. ITS LOWER. second, didn't Obama just win re election? which means more than half the country liked him:) would have been more if it were not for the voter suppression that right wingers did.

Forum List

Back