Obama's 1st term approval rating among the lowest for post-World War II presidents

Just more proof of how far the Republicans have fallen; Americans, even when not particularly happy with a Democrat as president,

could not stomach the thought of replacing him with a Republican.

And who could blame them?

Just more proof of how far the Republicans have fallen; Americans, even when not particularly happy with a Democrat as president,

What does that have to do with Gallup???

And you fuking rethugs STILL couldn't beat him in the election. With 8.5%UE no less. LMAO.
Guess that gives you a good idea of what other Americans think of the Rethugs RIGHT NOW.
Funny shit.

oooooo let me say it first. It was the MSM that stole the elections for Obama. Is that the right excuse for you? If not, feel free to add your own excuse.

History will paint him much worse.

Historians have already rated Obama on his first two years in office. In that rating
238 historians and presidential experts rated Obama as 15th best American president. Be interesting to see how Obama rates on the next go-around. I suspect even better.
Yes, yes we all know, historians are communists.

And you fuking rethugs STILL couldn't beat him in the election. With 8.5%UE no less. LMAO.
Guess that gives you a good idea of what other Americans think of the Rethugs RIGHT NOW.
Funny shit.

oooooo let me say it first. It was the MSM that stole the elections for Obama. Is that the right excuse for you? If not, feel free to add your own excuse.

:piss2::fu::cow:

That such a shitstain of an excuse for a leader could be re-elected speaks to the power of gubmint handouts which - let's face it - will eventually destroy America.

So lets analyze that. Obama is for sure one of the worst 1st term presidents we've ever had. I dont argue against that.

Yet, the GOP couldnt beat him. It is almost like saying the Super Bowl champs are one of the worst Super Bowl championship teams ever. Yet, they won it. What does that say about the opponents?

- Is our population so dumb, that they dont know any better? Does that signal a need for a new investment in public education, or new strategy?

- Does it mean the poor are simply voting themselves more handouts? Should we repeal all Voting Rights laws?

Right wingers, if your ideology and party are so inept that you couldnt beat THAT guy, what does that say about you?

Its like you are telling a hot girl how awful and ugly her boyfriend is....even though she picked him over you.

So lets analyze that. Obama is for sure one of the worst 1st term presidents we've ever had. I dont argue against that.

Yet, the GOP couldnt beat him. It is almost like saying the Super Bowl champs are one of the worst Super Bowl championship teams ever. Yet, they won it. What does that say about the opponents?

- Is our population so dumb, that they dont know any better? Does that signal a need for a new investment in public education, or new strategy?

- Does it mean the poor are simply voting themselves more handouts? Should we repeal all Voting Rights laws?

Right wingers, if your ideology and party are so inept that you couldnt beat THAT guy, what does that say about you?

Its like you are telling a hot girl how awful and ugly her boyfriend is....even though she picked him over you.

Yes.

Do you think people REALLY care about a $1.3 trillion budget deficit each year?

Shit, I bet YOU could run America as good as Owebama* if you could just print up an extra trillion to handout over and above what you take in each year.

* until it all crashes, of course.

History will paint him much worse.

Perhaps.

I think it'll hinge on the ACA.

To me it would be the debt. Better lose the first A.

Really the debt? you didnt have a problem when regan raised the debt limit over and over and over again, why do you have a problem with it now? I also think you and ladyshitslinger are wrong. I think history will look back and see the election of Obama as an important moment in history. I also need to point out your congress approval rating is as low as its ever been, ever. Also bush left office with a crazy low rating, so low infact that he was not invited to speak at conventions thats how hated he was.

What does that have to do with Gallup???

Are you referring to the Gallup that had Romney winning the 2012 election?

THAT Gallup?

I'm guessing that once you factored out Gallup's rightward bias, Obama's numbers were better than Reagan's.

And btw, based on margin of error considerations, Reagan's numbers were no better than Obama's.

NY, Ladyshitslinger is VERY slow, don't even bother trying to explain stuff to her, your point will miss the mark with her every time.

The biggest handout seekers in the election were those voted for Romney on his 20% tax cut promise,

when they were already paying about a trillion less in taxes than the government needed to pay the bills for the government those people were getting.

Forum List

Back