ObamaPhones Profiting Obama Donors

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Hmmmm, pay more on your phone bill, so you can hand profits to the people running the giveaway program and they, in turn, ensure that Obama profits from this program for the poor. Who knew that helping the poor was such a lucrative position? A million and a half, not to mention the big bonus of all the votes the program bought.

Isn't this a shock- NOT. Helping the poor is why they claim that people are paying more for their phone services. Those who pay their own way have seen the 'Universal Service Charge" on their monthly bills increase. About half the money collected went to cover the cost of the 'free' phones. The number of people receiving the free phones jumped from 7.1 to 12.5 million. Funny that Obama received a 1.5 million dollar donation from the wife of the guy who runs this program.

ObamaPhones Profiting Obama Donors
http://freebeacon.com/obamaphones-profiting-obamadonors/

131097039124038107_Rg9UrODf_b.jpg

You mean the BushPhone program?

"Since 1985 the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has operated a program called Lifeline, originally designed to provide free landline phone service for low-income individuals. The government subsidizes telecommunications firms providing the service, and those firms also pass on costs to customers via the “Universal Service Charge” on their phone bills.

The program expanded to include cell phones in 2008."

Read the article.

Stop lying

You NaziCons are hilarious. This old myth has been debunked inside out.

"Since 1985 the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has operated a program called Lifeline, originally designed to provide free landline phone service for low-income individuals. The government subsidizes telecommunications firms providing the service, and those firms also pass on costs to customers via the “Universal Service Charge” on their phone bills.

Read the article.

Stop lying

Stop being a fucking asshole

Read the article.

Stop lying

TheDoctorisIn is pretty much a troll, but you can't put him on ignore.

Not according to Obama's own website, who seems to prefer they are called Obamaphones. One thing is for sure, whoever started it didn't plan on the number of people using them to double so fast. I think I'll give Obama credit for that.

It's reasonable to ensure people can call 9-11 in an emergency, but I know people who have 3 of these phones, so the greedy takers are all over this.

Editing after reading CrusaderFrank's post. That makes more sense to have a landline. Those usually don't have unlimited long distance and other costly features. The Obamaphones probably have texting in addition to 250 minutes per month per phone. I pay for my own family plan and pay 180.00 a month for our services, and we split the minutes and that gives each member 250 minutes. I know several people, one being my liberal brother, who each have 3 phones because the 250 wasn't enough for them. He paid for his own service for years with no problem, but hey, free is better.

And Obama gets a 1.5 million donation from the folks who run the program. Peachy, isn't it?

Last edited:

Read the article.

Stop lying

Who was President in 2008?

Not according to Obama's own website, who seems to prefer they are called Obamaphones. One thing is for sure, whoever started it didn't plan on the number of people using them to double so fast. I think I'll give Obama credit for that.

It's reasonable to ensure people can call 9-11 in an emergency, but I know people who have 3 of these phones, so the greedy takers are all over this.

Link to Obama's website calling them "ObamaPhones"?

His supporters call it an Obama-phone and thats what matters.

He lets them think he gave it to them.... just ask one the assclowns where they got that phone and see what they tell you.

You NaziCons are hilarious. This old myth has been debunked inside out.

They don't care.

Fox News has programmed them to thrive on impotent rage.

They must feel angry or upset about something, it helps them forget shortcomings in their own lives.

His supporters call it an Obama-phone and thats what matters.

He lets them think he gave it to them.... just ask one the assclowns where they got that phone and see what they tell you.

Actually, aside from that one person in that stupid video, the only people who call them "ObamaPhones" are Conservatives.

Read the article.

Stop lying

TheDoctorisIn is pretty much a troll, but you can't put him on ignore.

It's hilarious how much NOT being able to put me on ignore upsets you.

Poor baby.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back