ObamaPhone Lady is Back and Better Than Ever!

tooAlive

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2012
United States
She is also informed now. Good for her and her family.

This is what she has to say about Obama now:

[ame=http://youtu.be/38nEispWqG8]Obama Phone Lady: Obama Lied - YouTube[/ame]

Oh my, he lied, what else is new. The sad thing is they didn't get their piece of cake, so now their a little upset and have serious reservations as to their enthusiasm. Too freaking bad, you get what you voted for.

Infowars.com? Alex Jones? Hilarious...

Alex Jones is such a lunatic, right?

So I would assume someone of your intellectual capacity would be able to easily disprove the lies and propaganda he spreads. So, why don't you?

What's really hilarious is that any time a news link is posted from Fox, Infowars, Breitbart, or any other right-wing source, liberals just scoff, post a short uninformative comment such as, "Oh, it's Faux News again. Pshhh.." and leave.

Oh my, he lied, what else is new. The sad thing is they didn't get their piece of cake, so now their a little upset and have serious reservations as to their enthusiasm. Too freaking bad, you get what you voted for.

Actually, she's not mad that she didn't get her piece of the cake.

She's mad about having her taxes raised after getting a new job. Even though Obama promised her he wouldn't.

So I would assume someone of your intellectual capacity would be able to easily disprove the lies and propaganda he spreads. So, why don't you?

What's really hilarious is that any time a news link is posted from Fox, Infowars, Breitbart, or any other right-wing source, liberals just scoff, post a short uninformative comment such as, "Oh, it's Faux News again. Pshhh.." and leave.

Any time? All liberals? Hmmmm?

Any time? All liberals? Hmmmm?

Most of the time.* Most liberals on this board.*

That's because they can't refute it, have no link to prove it wrong, and absolutely hate to admit that Fox is right, so all they can do is cry LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE! Lol!

Forum List

Back