Obamaphiles in crisis mode.

Feb 28, 2009
In their kneejerk, impassioned defense of The Obama, no matter how egregious or insignificant the issue, they eschew rational thought and do more harm to their cause than the most ardent opposition could ever conceive. The best example is,

"So what, Boooooosh did it too!"

They don't realize how intellectually bereft this is. It's the ages-old and infantile, "Mom, the other kid did it too" defense. It's lazy, sloppy and ineffectual. It's never worked, even on Mom!

Because there was supposed to be CHANGE you dumbasses. Therefore there should be NO comparisons to Booooosh in existence! Especially not as a DEFENSE!

Obama promised NOT to do the "failed policies of the past" but here we are, with his most ardent little supporters out there relying on the weakest defense of all, "mom, the other kid did it too."

They simply can't admit they were conned.

It's just a replay of "B-b-b-b-b-but CLINTON!" that we heard from shallow brained conservatives 8 years ago.

Do you have an actual point to be made or is this just another one of your tirades?

• Banned
It's just a replay of "B-b-b-b-b-but CLINTON!" that we heard from shallow brained conservatives 8 years ago.
The difference is, Boooosh didn't run on a platform of "change" and didn't keep repeating, "we won't embrace the failed policies of the past" and such.

See?

The difference is, Boooosh didn't run on a platform of "change" and didn't keep repeating, "we won't embrace the failed policies of the past" and such.

See?

Sure he did. Not in those exact words, but oh yeah, he did.

Remember "restoring honor and dignity to the whitehouse?"

This is the song that never ends....

• Banned
And yet another BS thread....

*yawn*
It's noted you cannot answer the point, so like all committed Obamaphiles, you simply pretend it doesn't exist.

But you couldn't help yourself, you just HAD to post a kneejerk, emotional reaction. Couldn't just ignore it, couldya?

:rofl:

• Banned

See?

If you think it's the same, that's fine for you. There's a new fruit out there, I have dubbed the Orpple. It's an apple and orange combined. It has a pocket of kool-aid in the center of it. It's great for folks who simply feel compelled to compare apples and oranges.

BUT, all that said, your point is well taken. There's NEVER been any real change, and there won't be. At least you realize that.

See?

If you think it's the same, that's fine for you. There's a new fruit out there, I have dubbed the Orpple. It's an apple and orange combined. It has a pocket of kool-aid in the center of it. It's great for folks who simply feel compelled to compare apples and oranges.

BUT, all that said, your point is well taken. There's NEVER been any real change, and there won't be. At least you realize that.

Hope you don't think that I'm comparing apples to oranges, because I assure you that I'm not.

The parties, policies, politics and people change, the methods don't.

Hope you don't think that I'm comparing apples to oranges, because I assure you that I'm not.

And yet he made his ENTIRE campaign on the "Change we can believe in".

So?

You think this is a new method of campaigning?

"we won't embrace the failed policies of the past"

No Bush didn't say that, Bush made the failed policies of his present which are the failed policies today we have to change..:cuckoo:

So far, Obama hasn't abandoned the war Bush started in Afganhistan, he hasn't started another in Iraq, he hasn't spied on all of US, he hasn't started a secret torture program and had his John Wu's right bullshit to defend it, he hasn't bankrupted the country.

The defense about the speech to students that Reagan, Bush I and Bush II also did the same thing is a valid arguement when those on the right are saying that Obama shouldn't be allowed to do this.

So?

No one's said it's anything new. The big difference is, this con actually WORKED to a massive degree this time. And still IS for folks like Jillian and bereftwinger!

So?

No one's said it's anything new. The big difference is, this con actually WORKED to a massive degree this time. And still IS for folks like Jillian and bereftwinger!

??

It works damn near every time if done effectively. Bush and Obama were both able to do so.

So far, Obama hasn't abandoned the war Bush started in Afganhistan, he hasn't started another in Iraq, he hasn't spied on all of US
Are you uninformed? This Congress EXPANDED the Patriot Act, and re-upped it, with Obama's support. The reason you don't know this is, the lapdog MSM is ignoring it instead of kicking and screaming, and lying about it like they were..

And if gathering people's emails illegally isn't "spying" what is?

Next apologist please, thanks for playing.

So?

??

It works damn near every time if done effectively. Bush and Obama were both able to do so.
There is NO comparison to the DEGREE this con worked this time, and past times. Unless you want to count Clinton.

We agree it's a con that always seems to work. We disagree on degrees.

Therefore we must agree that "mom the other kid did it too" is the weakest defense of all, especially for THIS administration.

Correct?

Forum List

Back