Obamanomics update: third lowest consumer confidence index since 1952

Nothing is really surprising me any more. I figure ill just ignore it and do what I can to work and make my way.

Let's not forget, the DemocRATS took over the Purse Strings after winning in 2006...

House and Senate were (D) since midway through (43)'s 2nd Term...

Barry had 3/3 Control for 2 of his 1st 4 years...

If where we are is a Result of Political Party in Power, it's the DemocRATS Fault.

Having said that, this Generational Correction can't be Stopped by either Party...

What can be Stopped is Spending on Borrowed Money while Revenues Dwindle by the day. :thup:

:)

peace...

Being pulled over into the abyss by the obama-led swarm of lemmings is like the stages of dying:

1. disbelief
2. anger
3. "bargaining"
4. depression
5. acceptance

It will make it easier if you don't fight or struggle - just have a long draft of koolaid, lay back, smile, and go with the flow over the cliff.....

This is exceptionally ominous - 2/3 of the economy is consumer spending - hold onto your hat - the rollercoaster is headed down .......

Wow, and yet some people think that this guy deserves another 4 years. WTF?

Yes, its truly sad. I mean, Bush mostly caused this mess but Republicans gave him a second term, too.

Why do you say that? In 2003 leading up to his reelection Bush had a unemployment level of around 4.3-5 percent and had made Jobs within his term...None of this shit had even shown its ugly face yet. The housing market collapse occured because the stupid banks loaned to people that couldn't pay and people brought homes that they could pay for...People like Obama worked towards making it easier for these people to get those loans and homes without the credit and back ground showing that they could ever pay it back.

Please seriously tell me how the hell did Bush have even one thousandths of one percent of this mess when he was running for reelection. Was Bush perfect---hell NO, but in 2003 you can't honestly tell me we were in this mess. Obama's economy keeps on going back and fourth and is now sliding south again. Obama has spent us into the ground.

Bush deficits 500-700 billion per year
Obama deficits 1.3-1.6 trillion per year.

You can question some of the things he did, but Obama is doing many of them.

In yes Bush SUCKED, but just not half as bad as this guy. :( Also the democrats got into power in 2007 and things after that started to go to the crapper. As they worked to make it easier to loan and other bs that they believe some how helps people, but does nothing, but destroy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back