Obamanomics update: double dip recession, here we come

What’s telling and sad is that many on the right actually wish this would happen. They actually want to see fellow Americans suffer so they might realize some perceived political gain.

What is telling and sad is many on the left only want things to get better so they can say "fuck you Republicans!" But to make things better means you might have to do huge cuts and possibly lower taxes and regulation and repeal the unconstitutinal Obamacare... But many of these dems won;t have it because then they could't say "fuck you Republicans!!"

Party over country as TM always says she is =D.

Democrats are banking on the rope a dope strategy for reelection. They already roped one dope.

Yes, if we asked for a list of accomplishments, things Obama supporters are proud of through Obama's passed policies, that list would be but a couple items and be debatable. There is always the chance these supporters would just copy and pasted the "long list" of meaningless and if anything harmful policies that have done nothing good for the country because to some out there quantity seems to trump quality.

What’s telling and sad is that many on the right actually wish this would happen. They actually want to see fellow Americans suffer so they might realize some perceived political gain.

That he fails. He needs to fail, so they can feel vindicated. Even if it costs them the country, if there is any implied or perceived harm to him - WINNING!

I hate to point out the obvious here, Boop...but it's REALLY hard to make a case that anyone but Barack Obama and his progressive pals are responsible for the ongoing failure. The election in '08 gave Democrats super majorities in the House and Senate. They could have passed whatever they wanted to for legislation and there wasn't a thing the conservatives could have done about it. Democrats used that super majority to pass Obama Care. They also used it to pass the so called stimulus plan. So if they could use their majority to pass THOSE two things then why didn't they use the same majority to pass legislation to fix the economy?

The simple answer is that they didn't even TRY. They didn't touch entitlement reform. They didn't touch tax reform. They didn't even pass a budget. But you want to blame our current problems on the Republicans? Does that make sense to you?

He literally believes that people "Bad attitude" towards Obama's horrible polices is what is to blame for Obama's policies failing...

Some can never just admit it was sever lack of leadership or the fact that Obama figured passing shit bills was ok because he could just pawn it off on the minority in the house, even when Dems owned the Senate/House/President.

The real question is why would anyone vote for Obama? Obama in his own words admits that he can’t even get stuff done with a super majority in the House and Senate, what can he possibly get done now that he does not have the house and when he might lose the Senate in his next term…

You're forgetting some.

Feb 10, 2010
RUSH: I want to kill old ladies with my bare hands.

Sept 17 2009
RUSH: I worship at Satan's altar daily.
Unlike CON$, I use only REAL quotes!!!!!

No, libs just take pieces out of context to mischaracterize statements that people make. There is another word for that, oh ya. It's called LYING. Try again. I am not interested nor do I care what random idiotic quotes you pull from pundits. You are trying to seriously label an entire group with the antics of one radio host. That is bad, particularly when that host is Rush.

In the end, the left wing radio heads are no different and bring just as mush bullshit to the table but I guess that is okay...
Not only are my quotes real, but they are always in the context the person used them. Every time a DittoTard has claimed "out of context" they have never been able to show a different context than the one I used them for, including YOU just now!!!

Obamanomics update: double dip recession, here we come

links please.
Parsing The Messiah's Speech
November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

It's Doable: Just Turn Out and Vote
October 31, 2008
RUSH: Joe the Plumber. Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

I Hope the Stimulus Package Fails
February 13, 2009
RUSH: I hope it prolongs the recession.

He literally believes that people "Bad attitude" towards Obama's horrible polices is what is to blame for Obama's policies failing..…

By jove, I believe you've hit on it! All of republicans' mental energy, concentrated into a dislike of obama's porkulus and medical care rationing, through a transcendental loop of karma transference, causes the policies to NOT WORK!

I couldn't understand this until I smoked some weed! It's SO CLEAR NOW!!!! :tongue:

The bots were right - it's republicans what done it!!

Last edited:
Wouldn't surprise me to see another dip in the economy.

If a Republican was in the oval office right now, that wouldn't make a hell of a lot of difference, either.

Actually, it'd be worse. They would slash the budget to smithereens, and then it'd be all over.

What'd be?

I think she's referring to the liberal gravy train...that would be all over. OH, THE HORROR!!!

You're right, the 24/7/365 Pub/Fox/Rush fear mongering is a big help, viz the brainwashed on here...Obama stimulus and jobs bills basically ended last year, along with the recovery. Maybe Odama COULD do the job if little nazi Pubs hadn't paralyzed the government since Scott Brown was elected in 11/2009...duh...

You're right, the 24/7/365 Pub/Fox/Rush fear mongering is a big help, viz the brainwashed on here...Obama stimulus and jobs bills basically ended last year, along with the recovery. .

Lessee ..... so the leftwing gameplan to keep the economy on track is spend a $1 trillion porkulus every year?? THAT'LL work! :)cuckoo:)

links please.
November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

February 13, 2009

you are bereft of intellect...good day.

According to CBS News, sales at walmart, 11% of the US retail economy, have fallen nine weeks in a row. Further, chain store sales have dropped three times in a row, with the latest drop 1.5%. These are taken as very bad signs by analysts, indicating the approach of a second recessionary dip. Tell me more about the miracle of keynesian economics.

Gladly...

It saved us from another Great Depression.

The problem is the stimulus was too small.

But the fact that the price of gas is going down is going to help bring the economy back by next year.
Bad news for Republicans.

don't count on that to save your assess, it's going back up nitwit

links please.
November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

February 13, 2009

you are bereft of intellect...good day.
Yet it is an intellect that makes you so jealous you feel compelled to drag me down to your level knowing you could never raise yourself to mine.
Thank you for your envy! :lol:

Forum List

Back