Obamanomics of ObamaCare, Part deux

Part III,

Um, if 14,000 people a day are losing their insurance that means that between this year and last, 5.1MM lost their insurance. Since Obama is now saying there are 30MM uninsured Americans, were there 25MM uninsured Americans this time last year?

Will Illegal Aliens have to pay the $750 fine for not having insurance?

The outburst from Republicans last night over Obama's statement that illegal aliens will not be covered under his plan are:

Does anyone realise how many illegals we have in this country that have fraudulent I.D's? They have valid state driver's licenses-& many-they have fake birth certificates--along with social security numbers.

In fact, the very 1st thing they do when they enter this country--is desperately try to get these kind of documents.

With fake documents & I.D's they most certainly will be covered under the public option.

Last edited:
Will Illegal Aliens have to pay the $750 fine for not having insurance?

The outburst from Republicans last night over Obama's statement that illegal aliens will not be covered under his plan are:

Does anyone realise how many illegals we have in this country that have fraudulent I.D's? They have valid state driver's licenses-& many-they have fake birth certificates--along with social security numbers.

In fact, the very 1st thing they do when they enter this country--is desperately try to get these kind of documents.

With fake documents & I.D's they most certainly will be covered under the public option.

Any idea how many FHA loans went to people without Social Security numbers? FHA doesn't seem to know either

FHA insures the loans to the mortgagee [entity that loans the money], not the mortgagor. The FHA is not a lender.

FHA insures the loans to the mortgagee [entity that loans the money], not the mortgagor. The FHA is not a lender.

Right.

No Income. No assets. No SocSec# loans.

Any idea to the nearest million?

Right.

No Income. No assets. No SocSec# loans.

Any idea to the nearest million?

The FHA does not underwrite low doc/ no doc loans.

Next.

FHA insures the paper so when the loan defaults, the bank presents the FHA no income/no asset/no socsec# paper back to FHA for payment.

Forum List

Back