Obamanomics hard at work as Carrier relocates to Mexico.

Another 1400 jobs lost to Mexico as Dims stand and cheer. Huge taxes and nazi regulation policies will relocate every single manufacturing plant in this country - out of this country. As our tax base erodes, how will this huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government sustain itself? It's a clown show, folks. Idiots.

Ya got a link so we know who the hell you're talking about, since you didn't see fit to include the information in the OP.

How about you read a newspaper once an awhile?

How embarrassing a conservative uninformed as much as the liberals are.

Really Obama? I use to travel on business to mexico during the bush the lesser reign, that is when hundreds of thousand of jobs went south of the boarder as did many companies, I saw many companies lining the streets of Monterrey, Mexico, with companies that use to be in the united states. The ironic part was that these were the same company's that moved from educated unionized states to the docile backwards right to work for less slack jawed southern states, then when they had the chance went to even lower wage places like mexico and took the textile industy along with them. The slack jaws cried like bitches when that happened, all on bush the lessers watch

Those jobs moved south not because of anything Bush did, but because of NAFTA passed during the Clinton administration

With majority Republican support. One of Clinton's worst blunders.

Really Obama? I use to travel on business to mexico during the bush the lesser reign, that is when hundreds of thousand of jobs went south of the boarder as did many companies, I saw many companies lining the streets of Monterrey, Mexico, with companies that use to be in the united states. The ironic part was that these were the same company's that moved from educated unionized states to the docile backwards right to work for less slack jawed southern states, then when they had the chance went to even lower wage places like mexico and took the textile industy along with them. The slack jaws cried like bitches when that happened, all on bush the lessers watch

Those jobs moved south not because of anything Bush did, but because of NAFTA passed during the Clinton administration
Negotiations started during the Reagan era..
Clinton signed it. With Democratic support.
The one decent thing he did.

Most Democrats voted against NAFTA.

Another 1400 jobs lost to Mexico as Dims stand and cheer. Huge taxes and nazi regulation policies will relocate every single manufacturing plant in this country - out of this country. As our tax base erodes, how will this huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government sustain itself? It's a clown show, folks. Idiots.

Ya got a link so we know who the hell you're talking about, since you didn't see fit to include the information in the OP.

How about you read a newspaper once an awhile?

How embarrassing a conservative uninformed as much as the liberals are.

Hey dipstick, do you know how many different types of carriers there are. You could have avoided any confusion by adding 3 simple characters to your title. Like, Carrier A/C.

Forum List

Back