Obamandias: Sand Sculpture of Barack Obama Crumbles Ahead of Party Nomination

God is alive and well :)

I'm reminded of the 10 commandments

Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image

And I hear there's a 20% chance of rain during the O's acceptance speech Thursday in the BofA stadium which, btw, they're desperately trying to fill with busloads of people who just happen to be a few $$ richer.

Omens, omens everywhere! Watch your step!!

Where are the democrats to say that God sent the rain like He sent Issac to exhibit displeasure against republicans. Odd how democrats drag out God when it suits them. Then turn around and deny His existence.

Issac took a turn and missed Tampa. These rains have not missed Charlotte. It is supposed to rain, with thunder and lightening the entire week.

Where are the democrats to say that God sent the rain like He sent Issac to exhibit displeasure against republicans. Odd how democrats drag out God when it suits them. Then turn around and deny His existence.

Issac took a turn and missed Tampa. These rains have not missed Charlotte. It is supposed to rain, with thunder and lightening the entire week.

:eusa_drool:GOOD!!! Hopefully the thunder will be loud enough that we won't have to listen to their erratic speeches.

God is alive and well :)

I'm reminded of the 10 commandments

Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image

And I hear there's a 20% chance of rain during the O's acceptance speech Thursday in the BofA stadium which, btw, they're desperately trying to fill with busloads of people who just happen to be a few $$ richer.

Omens, omens everywhere! Watch your step!!
So the hurricane during the rnc was not a coincidence?

Try harder!

11209060.png

Forum List

Back