Obamaland

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
He has his own flag, he has people pledging allegiance to him, he can't work with Congress; he needs his own country.

How many Libs would go to Obamaland?

Don't lie about it either. I know you want to go

A3M0FoKCIAEuBOg.jpg

Last edited:
frankie honey are you gonna make it to the election/

and have you considered that this might be a win in the electoral college but not in the popular vote....o i can hear the squealing now....

frankie honey are you gonna make it to the election/

and have you considered that this might be a win in the electoral college but not in the popular vote....o i can hear the squealing now....

Im taking the next day off, no matter what especially if Obama loses

If Romney wins the popular vote but not the electoral vote, all of California's electoral votes will go to Romney! We changed the election laws a couple of years ago. All electora votes go to whoever wins the popular vote nationwide so California could conceivable elect a person who didn't even get a plurality of votes in the state.

He has his own flag, he has people pledging allegiance to him, he can't work with Congress; he needs his own country.

We are there already. :eusa_clap:

If Romney wins the popular vote but not the electoral vote, all of California's electoral votes will go to Romney! We changed the election laws a couple of years ago. All electora votes go to whoever wins the popular vote nationwide so California could conceivable elect a person who didn't even get a plurality of votes in the state.

YOu sure about that?

We are there already. :eusa_clap:

Do you think he'll let you in, you being a proud 47%er who only wants to get free stuff from Oprah and Warren Buffett?

Last edited:

I think someone needs to google their state election laws.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back